1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header-fixed.png

Overview:
While cleaning your families attic you stumble upon a weird-looking object -- it turns out to be a bio-weapon of parasitic nature from the future!
You (Clark), are become it's chosen host. It claims to enhance your abilities -- will this be a blessing or a curse?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-02
Release Date: 2023-07-02
Developer: Dollhouse -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Free Version)
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
This is short demo of mechanics for devs next game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras: Bugfix *

* Unofficial patch use at your own discretion.
Thanks JC1223 for the bugfix

7.jpg 1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh hey, this was released here. Has the bug on the second day been fixed where you can't control the second sister even if your stats are high enough? Or has someone figured out a way around it? You get a bad ending if you're not able to control her, so it's kind of gamebreaking.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ControlTheTown-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well let's see... gofile tells me the file is not public, mega gives a file named Luster.rar and finally pixeldrain gives me the correct file...well at least I think it is. Haven't tried the other three so no comment on them.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Well let's see... gofile tells me the file is not public, mega gives a file named Luster.rar and finally pixeldrain gives me the correct file...well at least I think it is. Haven't tried the other three so no comment on them.
go file made public. my bad. dunno who which mod added mega link -- removed.

soundkitkiller

Mar 14, 2022
Oh hey, this was released here. Has the bug on the second day been fixed where you can't control the second sister even if your stats are high enough? Or has someone figured out a way around it? You get a bad ending if you're not able to control her, so it's kind of gamebreaking.
same problem here

xx0099xx

Oct 3, 2019
cannot make pass the 2nd day where it just give the 'an ending', anyone found a workaround?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Someone please tell me when we either found a workaround, or we got a bugfix for this game.
I've seen some comments from people who apparently got the other ending (it's a short game and I think it ends on the same day no matter what you do, but the other ending seems to be much longer and actually has images), but they never explained how. I think the triggers for it are incorrect, and while there is *a* way to make it happen, it's something that only some people will stumble upon by accident.

It's worth noting that the dev describes this as a "microgame" and if you check the images in the folder, there aren't many more than what's available before the bug. Just 90 images from a set called "2FinalMorning". I think the premise of controlling the town is just a fake-out for things going off the rails on the second day, but actually triggering that scene is an issue.

Last edited:
May 30, 2023
Yep same bug.

There is mention of somebody bypassing it with "cheats" on some other website that came up when I googled the game name and version number, but they never answered anybody else when they all asked how to use the cheats :ROFLMAO:

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
I've seen some comments from people who apparently got the other ending (it's a short game and I think it ends on the same day no matter what you do, but the other ending seems to be much longer and actually has images), but they never explained how. I think the triggers for it are incorrect, and while there is *a* way to make it happen, it's something that only some people will stumble upon by accident.

It's worth noting that the dev describes this as a "microgame" and if you check the images in the folder, there aren't many more than what's available before the bug. Just 90 images from a set called "2FinalMorning". I think the premise of controlling the town is just a fake-out for things going off the rails on the second day, but actually triggering that scene is an issue.
I think you're correct.
I uploaded 'cause it was requested and I was handed down the buck but this isnt a finished game. I think it's more of a proof of concept than anything. Seems like the main focus is for is sequel to Dollhouse District titled Dollhose: Rising
I'll flag this to some mods might get moved elsewhere.

xx0099xx

Oct 3, 2019
Found this in the commenevent.json file, which means the game is forced to go to 'An Ending' after 3 days including the tutorial one as I assume each day = 3 day cycle. So basically the game ends no matter what after the tutorial.

The other end is probably when you control both Amy and Cammie and you have another ending there. Tho in the image folder there are a bit more things for other charaters where we never got to meet.

I havent figure out how to bypass the event trigger given that im not a rpgmaker expert. If someone wants to dig in then maybe they can follow this route.
1693627924140.png

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The other end is probably when you control both Amy and Cammie and you have another ending there.
The problem is trying to find the trigger to control Amy. Can you decipher anything in there? If I recall, the dialogue says the stats you should need to pull it off are 10/6/6/6, but is the actual number something different?

Tho in the image folder there are a bit more things for other charaters where we never got to meet.
The only character I see in that list that can't be controlled is Scarlet, and she doesn't have any images of her being controlled. The others are all obtainable if you know where to look. There's one on the bench in day 1, and another in the gym on day 2.

xx0099xx

Oct 3, 2019
The problem is trying to find the trigger to control Amy. Can you decipher anything in there? If I recall, the dialogue says the stats you should need to pull it off are 10/6/6/6, but is the actual number something different?
That part is easy, just edit your stats with RPGsave editor to whatever it needs.

Throw your save and system.json in then you should be able to see where to edit your stats.

If you are at the point to control Amy, you can see the day cycle at that point is 9, which means if you pass time, you trigger the An Ending event.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That part is easy, just edit your stats with RPGsave editor to whatever it needs.
We don't *know* what it needs, that's the problem. The numbers that the game says don't work. We're trying to decipher what the game actually requires, which is likely the result of a bug or typo.

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes