Conveni Shoujo Z (beelzebub) guide/save

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Just thought id put this up here in case anyone has played the game and doesn't know how to progress/doesnt know how to get near 100%

This game, Conveni Shoujo Z, is a beelzebub game where you play an undesireble store manager whom uses camera to catch the main/side heroines shoplifting and thus uses the footage to blackmail them into sex. There is no full or even partial translation to the game so i just spammed around until i figured it out despite not being able to read the language or speak it and thus here is my guide of sorts if you want to play the game and my save data if you get the game and don't want to play it Either way, with it, you will be able to get near 100%(every scene and ending but there is one option in the replay menu that is ?????? and i have no idea how to unlock it at all).

For the sake of simplicity i wont write name ill just refer to the characters as MC, Girl 1, Girl 2, Girl 3 and Girl 4. Girl 1 is the black haired girl, girl 2 is the brunette, girl 3 is the tanned redhead and girl 4 is a special cameo girl with purple hair.

The game length is 30 days and in these days your goal is to qualify for one of the endings of the game which are:

Arrest/Bankrupt/End of Contract/Girl 1 Love/Girl 2 Love/Girl 3 Love/Girl 1 Pleasure/Girl 2 Pleasure/Girl 3 Pleasure and Harem.
Arrest : To get this ending you must keep asking for settlements from shoplifters to get money
Bankrupt: Run out of Money
End of Contract: Run out of time without qualifying for another ending
Girl 1 Love: Reach level 6 shoplifting and then display the Premium Sake and have a camera on the Sake area. Then just pass time until the shoplift happens and enjoy.
Girl 2 Love: Reach level 6 shoplifting and then display Riceball item and have a camera on the Bento area. Then pass time until the shoplift happens and enjoy.
Girl 3 Love: Reach level 6 shoplifting and display Roro no Haozuma books and have a camera on the Magazine area. Pass time until shoplift happens and enjoy.
Girl 1 Pleasure: Reach level 6 shoplifting and then run out of time.
Girl 2 Pleasure: Reach level 6 Shoplifting and then run out of time.
Girl 3 Pleasure: Reach level 6 Shoplifting and then run out of time.
Harem: After seeing all love endings(pleasure isn't needed) related to the girls, Reach level 6 shoplifting with all 3 and hire them(to hire them you will get a fourth dialog option when catching them shoplifting after seeing the 6th scene), Then repeat steps for girl 1 love ending. Finally select option 1/2/2 when you get the new dialog options.

Now for game systems:
You get a basic tutorial but here is the gist of it. Your office, You can hire people as per the tutorial and place them on one of the shifts as it states. You can check the current corruption of heroines, you can buy items such as premium items for later endings, extra cameras up to 10(i think or 9), soap to increase bathroom cleaning efficiency, Take a break which skips a time block, Options menu saving and loading.
In your store you have a few important things. 1 is the map, it will show you a list of isles and you can select any of them, this will allow you to quickly to go to them to place cameras if you want or you can do it at the start of the day, Bathroom in order to clean it, till inorder to get cash from customers or talk to heroines, storage room to select what you are selling in store and what items the heroines want, the front door to pass an action step inorder to find a specific item and finally back to your office.
In the store you can also move around with wasd and skip through text and speed up auto travelling via space bar.
Thats about it.

Shoplifters:
On occasion your camera will find random npcs shoplifting and you will get to choose what to do with them. There are 3 options, forgive/settlement/toilet duty. Forgiving them does nothing, settlement will give the amount of money shown on screen but be warned too many times and you go to jail and toilet duty gives you 30 free cleanliness to your store and is the pretty much preferred option as it prevents you from having to waste time cleaning the store. You have a higher chance to catch shoplifters with a higher amount of camera, so be sure to invest in them early. You can easily use 1-2 playthroughs via settlements and arrest to buy all the cameras and carry them over via the newgame+ feature.

How to get H scenes:
In order to get h scenes, you need to break a heroines resistance, have a preferred item on display and a camera watching that item. When talking to heroines, you get 3 dialog options and the resistance bar the the top right. You can either get Horrible/bad/ok/great dialog choices and the game remembers the choices youve made so you dont need to worry about tracking them. Ok and bad do nothing but horrible adds a resistance bar and great removes a resistance bar. You fail dialog by getting 2 bad/horrible choices and pass by getting 4 ok/great choices. Your goal is to remove all resistance bars. At the end of dialog you get 3 options which will give hints in the storage room as to what item the heroine wants, when you know the item and have a camera on it, you succeed in dialog with the heroine and choose anything, she will then get caught shoplifting. Then is the h phase, phase 1 you will get to molest the heroine depending on your level and remove her clothes/play with her, select the purple option to proceed. Phase 2, you get 3 options, Forgive the heroine, blackmail the heroine and report the heroine, select the middle option called blackmail to get h-scenes. Each scene has 3 variations(fully clothed/underwear/naked) and each heroine has 8 scenes. 6 of these scenes are level 1-6 shoplifting and 2 of them are after you hire the heroine. You hire the heroine after seeing scene 6 once and then passing dialog, you should get a 4th dialog option allowing you to hire them. Then you place them on the respective shift and find them via exploring the shop with wasd and choosing either scene 1/2 or leave them alone in the shop. These 2 scenes also have 3 variations. To get the 3 love endings you display the item on the far left of the store room and you can buy these items or luckily find them via the front door.

4th Heroine scene:
There is a 4th heroine which is a cameo heroine from a different beelzebub game, in order to get this scene you need to have a camera on the bento area and catch her shoplifting, you will get 3 options when she is caught(forgive/blackmail/report) and you want to select the middle option to get her scene. You only have 1 chance per playthrough to get this scene.

Below attachment is the save data of my game and should give the player 100% of the scenes, im not sure on this front though as ive never really uploaded save data before. If it works, just unzip the file and put them in the savedata folder in the games location.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Do you any advice for the DLC? Because i'm have problems having dlc 3 to work and some some CG scenes just give a green screen.

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
did the game been requested yet? along with the translations and patches???

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not to be rude but i find it odd this big post BUT no download links for the ACTUAL game?
(otherwise this entire post is as useless as tits on a bull)
so anyone have a download link??

Jul 9, 2021
Hey everyone. I'm currently working on a translation on this game but since this is my first time translating a game, it might take a bit. If anyone has anyone experience in extracting Kiri games, please let me know.

I have no idea how to roll the patches into the game data folder. I found that the patch's .xp3 files would override my translation on the game and would only work if I removed the patches, deleting the dlc. I've tried extracting patch 1-3.xp3 but same issue still happens.

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
Hey everyone. I'm currently working on a translation on this game but since this is my first time translating a game, it might take a bit. If anyone has anyone experience in extracting Kiri games, please let me know.

I have no idea how to roll the patches into the game data folder. I found that the patch's .xp3 files would override my translation on the game and would only work if I removed the patches, deleting the dlc. I've tried extracting patch 1-3.xp3 but same issue still happens.

God speed

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022

i will wait for this :)

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020

You can try turn your translate in .xp3 and replace them, i made something like that for replace the data xp3 of Homeguard 2

Try with this :

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Bro are you still working on the english translation?
I need to know if anyone is still working on it or not xd

Reactions: TheLostSoul

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Just thought id put this up here in case anyone has played the game and doesn't know how to progress/doesnt know how to get near 100%

This game, Conveni Shoujo Z, is a beelzebub game where you play an undesireble store manager whom uses camera to catch the main/side heroines shoplifting and thus uses the footage to blackmail them into sex. There is no full or even partial translation to the game so i just spammed around until i figured it out despite not being able to read the language or speak it and thus here is my guide of sorts if you want to play the game and my save data if you get the game and don't want to play it Either way, with it, you will be able to get near 100%(every scene and ending but there is one option in the replay menu that is ?????? and i have no idea how to unlock it at all).

For the sake of simplicity i wont write name ill just refer to the characters as MC, Girl 1, Girl 2, Girl 3 and Girl 4. Girl 1 is the black haired girl, girl 2 is the brunette, girl 3 is the tanned redhead and girl 4 is a special cameo girl with purple hair.

The game length is 30 days and in these days your goal is to qualify for one of the endings of the game which are:

Arrest/Bankrupt/End of Contract/Girl 1 Love/Girl 2 Love/Girl 3 Love/Girl 1 Pleasure/Girl 2 Pleasure/Girl 3 Pleasure and Harem.
Arrest : To get this ending you must keep asking for settlements from shoplifters to get money
Bankrupt: Run out of Money
End of Contract: Run out of time without qualifying for another ending
Girl 1 Love: Reach level 6 shoplifting and then display the Premium Sake and have a camera on the Sake area. Then just pass time until the shoplift happens and enjoy.
Girl 2 Love: Reach level 6 shoplifting and then display Riceball item and have a camera on the Bento area. Then pass time until the shoplift happens and enjoy.
Girl 3 Love: Reach level 6 shoplifting and display Roro no Haozuma books and have a camera on the Magazine area. Pass time until shoplift happens and enjoy.
Girl 1 Pleasure: Reach level 6 shoplifting and then run out of time.
Girl 2 Pleasure: Reach level 6 Shoplifting and then run out of time.
Girl 3 Pleasure: Reach level 6 Shoplifting and then run out of time.
Harem: After seeing all love endings(pleasure isn't needed) related to the girls, Reach level 6 shoplifting with all 3 and hire them(to hire them you will get a fourth dialog option when catching them shoplifting after seeing the 6th scene), Then repeat steps for girl 1 love ending. Finally select option 1/2/2 when you get the new dialog options.

Now for game systems:
You get a basic tutorial but here is the gist of it. Your office, You can hire people as per the tutorial and place them on one of the shifts as it states. You can check the current corruption of heroines, you can buy items such as premium items for later endings, extra cameras up to 10(i think or 9), soap to increase bathroom cleaning efficiency, Take a break which skips a time block, Options menu saving and loading.
In your store you have a few important things. 1 is the map, it will show you a list of isles and you can select any of them, this will allow you to quickly to go to them to place cameras if you want or you can do it at the start of the day, Bathroom in order to clean it, till inorder to get cash from customers or talk to heroines, storage room to select what you are selling in store and what items the heroines want, the front door to pass an action step inorder to find a specific item and finally back to your office.
In the store you can also move around with wasd and skip through text and speed up auto travelling via space bar.
Thats about it.

Shoplifters:
On occasion your camera will find random npcs shoplifting and you will get to choose what to do with them. There are 3 options, forgive/settlement/toilet duty. Forgiving them does nothing, settlement will give the amount of money shown on screen but be warned too many times and you go to jail and toilet duty gives you 30 free cleanliness to your store and is the pretty much preferred option as it prevents you from having to waste time cleaning the store. You have a higher chance to catch shoplifters with a higher amount of camera, so be sure to invest in them early. You can easily use 1-2 playthroughs via settlements and arrest to buy all the cameras and carry them over via the newgame+ feature.

How to get H scenes:
In order to get h scenes, you need to break a heroines resistance, have a preferred item on display and a camera watching that item. When talking to heroines, you get 3 dialog options and the resistance bar the the top right. You can either get Horrible/bad/ok/great dialog choices and the game remembers the choices youve made so you dont need to worry about tracking them. Ok and bad do nothing but horrible adds a resistance bar and great removes a resistance bar. You fail dialog by getting 2 bad/horrible choices and pass by getting 4 ok/great choices. Your goal is to remove all resistance bars. At the end of dialog you get 3 options which will give hints in the storage room as to what item the heroine wants, when you know the item and have a camera on it, you succeed in dialog with the heroine and choose anything, she will then get caught shoplifting. Then is the h phase, phase 1 you will get to molest the heroine depending on your level and remove her clothes/play with her, select the purple option to proceed. Phase 2, you get 3 options, Forgive the heroine, blackmail the heroine and report the heroine, select the middle option called blackmail to get h-scenes. Each scene has 3 variations(fully clothed/underwear/naked) and each heroine has 8 scenes. 6 of these scenes are level 1-6 shoplifting and 2 of them are after you hire the heroine. You hire the heroine after seeing scene 6 once and then passing dialog, you should get a 4th dialog option allowing you to hire them. Then you place them on the respective shift and find them via exploring the shop with wasd and choosing either scene 1/2 or leave them alone in the shop. These 2 scenes also have 3 variations. To get the 3 love endings you display the item on the far left of the store room and you can buy these items or luckily find them via the front door.

4th Heroine scene:
There is a 4th heroine which is a cameo heroine from a different beelzebub game, in order to get this scene you need to have a camera on the bento area and catch her shoplifting, you will get 3 options when she is caught(forgive/blackmail/report) and you want to select the middle option to get her scene. You only have 1 chance per playthrough to get this scene.

Below attachment is the save data of my game and should give the player 100% of the scenes, im not sure on this front though as ive never really uploaded save data before. If it works, just unzip the file and put them in the savedata folder in the games location.
Hey, thanks for sharing your guide. Do you happen to play the DLCs?
How do you get the Store Manager / Glasses Short Hair Girl?