VN Ren'Py Conway [v10] [Nomax]

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
1675877939.nomax_thumbnail_large.jpg

Overview:
Conway is a non-linear furry visual novel.
It puts you in the shoes of a newly recruited sailor on a late 18th-century merchant vessel with plenty of time to spend with the others on the journey.
So get cozy, make the most of the days between Harbours with nothing but the ocean surrounding you, and make sure to get enough vitamin C!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: Nomax - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

50vJTj.jpg lb3bGe.jpg bg on_deck1.jpg bg d2samdream1.jpg bg d2samsunrise2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks
Quite refreshing Art style. Looking forward to see more.
Good luck to the Dev.

Nabrik

Jun 23, 2018
The art with Samuel is great, sprites, music and the rest I think are in the process. The drawing style is not bad on the contrary, it gives the atmosphere of antiquity to the game.
The novel itself is promising, there is no stupid 'Barа' in it, and ridiculous mountains of muscle, besides there is animal anatomy, for which special thanks. Antro-characters with human dongs, as for me, is the height of idiocy.
So good luck to the developer.

Mickee

Jun 27, 2021
This one is unique as other patreon vacuums try not to piss off their cash cows. It is titled as "GAY" yet the most popular character "Samuel" is revealed as a big breasted streched out snatch bimbo. If the author is into that then fine by me but stop fucking with the tag system. Btw this review is of version 5.

Nabrik

Jun 23, 2018
Well...there are assorted tags in the game.
111.png
It's a shame of course, about Samuel...
I don't like such surprises. I would not mind this fact if the author had said it at the beginning. Now the expectations are destroyed...

Reactions: Mickee

Mickee

Jun 27, 2021
Yeah, I could swear the tags were different awhile back. Maybe they were edited or maybe I just didn't notice. I had high expectations too especially for Samuels rout. I am tired of these authors popping up to make something for a particular audience and then changing what people loved about it. I know its their work but they should not be so misleading. I really wish the mods at itch.io would enforce the tag system so these disappointments could be avoided.

Reactions: Nabrik