RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
Does anyone know what the "CHM" stat (charisma?) does?
I found some items with +CHM and have no idea if I should use them.

Astolust

Aug 7, 2022
Alright, files are up on GitGud, but you can download the release archive directly from here:

I'm not going to pretend I was perfect in catching every typo or funny sentence, so if you come across anything, feel free to post your findings here or open an issue ticket on the repository. Either works. There shouldn't be any game breaking bugs, at least. Honestly, T++'s limitations were pretty annoying, so it made things take longer than they should have.

Anyway, time for a break, and Merry Christmas.
Thank you!!!

Merry Christmas and New Year!!!

Hope that you guys touch the 1.10 version when come out!!

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Well to this day i still cant understand how the mods apply rule 7 so i guess we'll see if this game gets approved or not.
As I understand it, games which get flagged for potential rule 7 violations get quarantined, then each mod (and staff?) vote yea, nay, or abstain. Once a game gets approved or rejected then it tends to stay approved/rejected, which can lead to a seemingly inconsistent enforcement as mods come and go. They tend to be more lenient with 2d stuff over 3d stuff -- and shota over loli -- but as long as people don't make too much noise they often let us keep the translation thread even if the game thread never sees the light of day.

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Completed it. One of the best games on here honestly, it's been a while since I enjoyed a H-game this much.

Only gripe I have with it is Erina's virginity seemingly getting taken at events which seem pretty 'light' at first - groping etc. So if you care about that status or want a certain event to happen with it, save often.

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Idk what went wrong but in my new game+ slut run I never got the quests 'Housecall Service!' and '????? Part 2(rail director continuation quest).' Whereas in my pure run I was able to recieve them.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes