Others COOM: Coomer Shooter [v0.1] [Love Cauldron Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine using Doom's 2 engine to do all that. But Godot is pretty good. l want to learn it. Do you have any recommendations where to start or what resource did you use to get up to speed?

LoveCauldronGames

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
My av blocks download: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Windows wants me to buy a 500 euro/month certificate to sign the software, so some versions of Windows will mistake Godot games with embed pcks as viruses. It's tottally safe tho. You can even use a software called "Godot PCK Explorer" to see all the code of the game. Or even play the online version on Itch.

Imagine using Doom's 2 engine to do all that. But Godot is pretty good. l want to learn it. Do you have any recommendations where to start or what resource did you use to get up to speed?
I just used a lot of YouTube tutorials while making progressively more complex games over the years.
A friend of mine is actually working on a Godot course, but this forum is not a place to share it. Follow me on X or join my Discord and I will share that course there when it's ready.

Aesthetically, it would be more interesting.
Which reminds me ...Slooter (dead game:().

https://f95zone.to/threads/slooter-v0-20-buxomdev-monsterbox.120942/
:unsure: Would my game be more popular if I replaced the male main character with a futa?
By the way I do want to finish this game and even release it on Steam, etc. after it's ready. I just need some basic support on Patreon to get this going.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
:unsure: Would my game be more popular if I replaced the male main character with a futa?
By the way I do want to finish this game and even release it on Steam, etc. after it's ready. I just need some basic support on Patreon to get this going.
I do not think so..
Of course, if you had a character select, it would make people more happy.
Maybe you can give it some "artistic touch", unique style. Now it's very bright and few colors.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveCauldronGames
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote