RPGM - Completed - Cornelica, Town of Succubi [Final] [dieselmine]

1. 3.00 star(s)

tipoima

White bread of succubus games.
    Little substance, very vanilla sex, basic story, pretty much pointless mechanics.
    Inconsistent art doesn't help the case either.
    It's not bad, it's drawn and animated well, but that's all it is.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Weird forest Witcher

Perfect. You travel a town full of beautifull girls, they all want to use you for sex, lots of sexy scenes, a perfect monstergirl fantasy game, it has a hentai series i have seen, the art is perfect like all the stuff dieselmine made, a masterpiece, also if you like weird ambience and trippy stuff play it good game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bittetpeter

I think people may not accept artstyle differences as much as I do and will like much less than I did.
    as of now some pieces of text aren't translated, maybe 3 or 4 h-scenes out of 38
    Some scenes are animated which is great
    I also really liked the main female character that is assisting the player

grinding gameovers is a chore but overall it's a pretty great game to spend the entire evening on it
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Djtooth

This game has great images, alright translation and it does not waste your time with combat. There are some fetch quests and mini games, but they are not difficult and only serve to give you an option to intentionally hit an H-Scene.
    Definitely worth the play.

There seems to be a bug with the fail screen, both options will send you back to the title. There is one fail screen however where you will respawn with less Charm. Use the Succ at the left side of the Tavern.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

graffics: really good.

ambient and music: well done.

draws: amazing.

scenes (erotic ones): a lot and tottaly hot.

gameplay: really well done.

map and design: wonderfull.

voices: ...voices? yeah? cool!

conclussion: this is a game got quality and quantity, and also is fun to play
    what else do you want? lobster?

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.