ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i appreciate the work the translator put in (even getting MTL to work is difficult), but this TL is dogshit 90% of the time except for a small handful of extended h-scenes, it's just word salad way more often than not

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
Ok so I'm at the part where Lily is gone and I have to make my way around without her. Problem is Charm keeps getting accumulated and I have zero way to siphon it off now. Does anyone know what to do or is this just a scuffed game because the game mechanic wasn't fleshed out?

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
You need to not return to the house to get a footjob from Lily after the whole cutscene with the queen where she beats you the first time. Instead just make the potion and clear the game without returning to the house and Lily will go yandere mode ending.
How do you do that without returning to the house? You have to retrieve the ingredients at different times of day

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
How do you do that without returning to the house? You have to retrieve the ingredients at different times of day
Sorry, I have no idea at this point since it's been so long. From what I remember you just do the quests to make the potion without going home. Not sure about any times of day. Maybe there's some other way to change time of day without going home?

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry, I have no idea at this point since it's been so long. From what I remember you just do the quests to make the potion without going home. Not sure about any times of day. Maybe there's some other way to change time of day without going home?
You can do all of that in the morning.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I wasn't able to find one, but I did discover that you can get the item in the forest beforehand (I always assumed it only spawned after receiving the note from the witch) so that you don't ever have to change the time to night. Also, I found out that the ending only triggers if you select the option to invite Lily to the other world yourself (rather than "two people").

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I wasn't able to find one, but I did discover that you can get the item in the forest beforehand (I always assumed it only spawned after receiving the note from the witch) so that you don't ever have to change the time to night. Also, I found out that the ending only triggers if you select the option to invite Lily to the other world yourself (rather than "two people").
Well there you go I guess. Guy above says you can do everything in the morning too so maybe that's the other way.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes