Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
wait to Marry Karen i must break up with her first?

I mean the option doesn't appear to me(i didn't do the Karen's return thing tho, bc i believed that it should work if you date her XD)

nidius

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone have a 0.12/0.13 with all characters unlocked that they're willing to share? I lost my saves and starting from zero is going to be a giant chore again.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
wait to Marry Karen i must break up with her first?

I mean the option doesn't appear to me(i didn't do the Karen's return thing tho, bc i believed that it should work if you date her XD)
Lore wise:
What moved MC into marrying her was the anniversary video she made for you a day before the breakup. That's when (If you choose Karen's path) it's decided that you need to marry Karen instead of Remu

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:ROFLMAO: I'm laughing like an idiot! :ROFLMAO:

First of all Thank you for the game. When i see the images and read a bit about the game i was skeptical. I state that I haven't started playing yet, I stopped shortly after putting my name and surname. I didn't stop because I don't want to play with it, but because I understood that without a guide, things go on for a long time and you can miss some girl or woman. So I wanted to see a walk first. And between the walk and other info, I noticed the "Cheat" command so just out of curiosity I clicked the cheat for the money (the one with the help of the dad then with the mother) and I started laughing like an idiot :ROFLMAO:

Anyway this is me first game with real video? I do not know how to call it. But i wanna try it.
I see someone made a I-Patch, so i use it because wincest is better then anythings. Even if there are few events, always better than nothing. If there was also the mother :love::LOL:

Anyway can someone give me some advice?
Like there is some girls that i can miss/lost if i do not do seme things in the correct order?
Some advice in general? If i use the cheat money do in game i miss something?
I understand that i do not need to overabouse the one for the Corp Rank.

So any advice are really welcome

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
:ROFLMAO: I'm laughing like an idiot! :ROFLMAO:

First of all Thank you for the game. When i see the images and read a bit about the game i was skeptical. I state that I haven't started playing yet, I stopped shortly after putting my name and surname. I didn't stop because I don't want to play with it, but because I understood that without a guide, things go on for a long time and you can miss some girl or woman. So I wanted to see a walk first. And between the walk and other info, I noticed the "Cheat" command so just out of curiosity I clicked the cheat for the money (the one with the help of the dad then with the mother) and I started laughing like an idiot :ROFLMAO:

Anyway this is me first game with real video? I do not know how to call it. But i wanna try it.
I see someone made a I-Patch, so i use it because wincest is better then anythings. Even if there are few events, always better than nothing. If there was also the mother :love::LOL:

Anyway can someone give me some advice?
Like there is some girls that i can miss/lost if i do not do seme things in the correct order?
Some advice in general? If i use the cheat money do in game i miss something?
I understand that i do not need to overabouse the one for the Corp Rank.

So any advice are really welcome
Cheating is fine, but don't overuse corporate rank cheat... and miss the promotion event

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
How many women we can date and start a relationship? Or we need to focus at one woman a time?

I mean can i fuck all the lady? Or there are some restriction? Like can i have an harem? :LOL:

Thank you

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have v0.11d update only file? I downloaded the compressed version but it's v0.11c, I don't know if I can update immediately to 0.12 so I wanna be safe.

Reactions: RedRoajs1

FurFan

May 4, 2017
0.12 will have complicated storylines and consequences... If you decided to be with Karen, you'll have to dump Remu and Julia. But if you decided to go with Karen, you'll unlock lots of wholesome scenes with her, in the future, marriage, pregnancy, etc...

But if you decided to be greedy, and go for a "possible harem" scenario, if you're not careful, you'll be exposed to the most painful NTR you'll ever have... (Remember The Witcher 3 if you're chasing Yennefer and Triss at the same time)
What are the flags to get this possible scenario? Just dating or already married?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes