Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I think the proper way to prevent the game from bugging out is to set a hard lock on career promotion progress to SVP until the BINAF events.

That way even if players spam the cheats to reach higher promotion rank early then they won't bug out their game by accidently reaching Chef career when they should not reach that point until after BINAF events are finished.

--------------------------
I identify a bug being that the Transformation office events will not progress when performing work tasks meant to progress the project before the deadline.

-------------------------

Also does anyone know how to Rent Studio Apartment? I do not see where we have to go to rent that room to start the BINAF events after we have sex with the CEO 10 times.

------------------------

I think that Yuna Shiina's home should be added to the possible places we can visit once we buy a house. That way players will not have the issue of being locked out of unlocking Yuna's events and her daughter Yuhii's events once they buy a house. It will also open up room to expand on their events later as the Main story progress since we have to buy a house anyways to progress the main story past the BINAF events.

Reactions: Gakko_dev

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
never had to rent anything for the BINAF event and i regularly go to VP or SVP without cheats before binaf event because i forget to do the training courses on personnal computer usually

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
the wiki guide said we had to rent the Rent the Atudo Apartment first before the next step triggers. However, I am not certain how much of the game works since VP and SVP are simple to reach without cheats.

The BINAF and Transformation office event should be separate events from what the wiki said.

The Transformation office event progress not working bug still needs to be addressed so that players are not given a Auto game over.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Hey Dev good game, loved it. But would i suggest a Fitness mechanic? And a preference system when it comes to the girls? Like Mia would only accept your flirting if you have a set amount of Fitness and Prestige and Position in the company.

Like for example Karen doesnt really need life style and fitness requirements cause she already has a crush on you so its easier to Rizz on her than lets say Eva, she would only accept your advances when you passed her position or you are on a same level of proffesion

Cause i think having a fitness mechanic suits this game verywell it adds a fun mechanic to even improve your character

And also Profile changes i wish we could change the faces of our protagonist

I hope i didnt sound like a dupe for requesting content, cause this is the best HTLM game that i legit like after Life choices got axed

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
That's how it was designed. The game creator's advice was not to use cheats excessively until the Transformation Office event.

The issue is that players can pass VP without cheats if they forget to do the classes to start the Transformation room events to progress the story and do normal work to gain Promotion Progress

There is no hard lock on Promotion progress to prevent players from passing VP until they progress the Main Story in normal gameplay. Hard lock on Promotion are needed for this game to prevent players from getting such Bugs from happening during normal no Cheat gameplay.

It is a very serious game breaking bug that does need to be dealt with to prevent issues in normal No Cheat playthroughs or else it will just keep giving players Auto-Game Over runs when they decide to finally progress the Main Story past the Transformation Room stage.

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hey Dev good game, loved it. But would i suggest a Fitness mechanic? And a preference system when it comes to the girls? Like Mia would only accept your flirting if you have a set amount of Fitness and Prestige and Position in the company.

Like for example Karen doesnt really need life style and fitness requirements cause she already has a crush on you so its easier to Rizz on her than lets say Eva, she would only accept your advances when you passed her position or you are on a same level of proffesion

Cause i think having a fitness mechanic suits this game verywell it adds a fun mechanic to even improve your character

And also Profile changes i wish we could change the faces of our protagonist

I hope i didnt sound like a dupe for requesting content, cause this is the best HTLM game that i legit like after Life choices got axed
This is a good feature, but it will cost development time a lot. 2-3 times than I usually took. Initially I designed the game this way, but the development was slow as fuck

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deepblume63

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
That's how it was designed. The game creator's advice was not to use cheats excessively until the Transformation Office event.
But I wasn't using cheats....just grinding. There is no notification that after achieving the VP position you need to stop and do that quest.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
It'll be fixed in next update
Thanks

On another topic...

Will there be updates for Yuna Shiina and her daughter Yuhii later? It feels like a waste for them to be just lost once the player buys a house to progress the Main Storyline since their events can only be progressed when you still live in your starting apartment home.

I am also curious if there are plans for alternate route for Karen, Remu, and Eva if you choose not to make them your girlfriend and marry them without needing to "break up" with them?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks

On another topic...

Will there be updates for Yuna Shiina and her daughter Yuhii later? It feels like a waste for them to be just lost once the player buys a house to progress the Main Storyline since their events can only be progressed when you still live in your starting apartment home.

I am also curious if there are plans for alternate route for Karen, Remu, and Eva if you choose not to make them your girlfriend and marry them without needing to "break up" with them?
Yes

ksgang0010

Jun 20, 2023
i really wanna play binaf event please give me the save , when i am playing it stucked in binaf event but i used the save given by dev but when i saw the trailer i really wanted to play it please any give me the save before binaf event

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes