Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I keep trying to get karen to show up at the convience store but I can't. What is considered done with the BINAF event. I go to the mall at night and I get nothing.
1. BINAF considered done after Anthony got killed
2. to trigger the event with Karen at the convinient store, you need to break up with her first
3. to break up with her, you need to date her

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
For Karen's mother to appear, do we have to get her pregnant?

And how do you unlock Anne Hatawway?

hughmungus2269420

Sep 21, 2023
1. BINAF considered done after Anthony got killed
2. to trigger the event with Karen at the convinient store, you need to break up with her first
3. to break up with her, you need to date her
Thats what confuses me. I have done all of those things. Anthony is dead and I broke up with Karen a long time a go.

spandex

Oct 11, 2017
Do I have to break up with Karen and date Remu in order to trigger marriage proposal with Karen? I can always trigger the after shift call event even when I'm dating Karen and before finishing BINAF while dating Remu, but there is no option to propose to Karen.

I'm juggling saves trying to have one married with Remu and another married to Karen. Have a couple of them just days after the BINAF event completed, both dating Remu after breaking up with Karen and only dating Karen, but I haven't progressed past 11 days yet.

Anyways, really love the game. I've yearned for a decent JAV-based game for ages. Truly glad someone stepped up to the plate.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Do I have to break up with Karen and date Remu in order to trigger marriage proposal with Karen? I can always trigger the after shift call event even when I'm dating Karen and before finishing BINAF while dating Remu, but there is no option to propose to Karen.

I'm juggling saves trying to have one married with Remu and another married to Karen. Have a couple of them just days after the BINAF event completed, both dating Remu after breaking up with Karen and only dating Karen, but I haven't progressed past 11 days yet.

Anyways, really love the game. I've yearned for a decent JAV-based game for ages. Truly glad someone stepped up to the plate.
Yes you have to break up with her first

If you really like the game please give me a nice 5 stars rating... thank you for your kind words

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: spandex
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes