Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does the transformation bar stay empty till time runs out? or is it suppose to fill up as you work? Been on that project for 2 weeks and bar still empty and days remaining bar a little over half

drugl007

Jul 22, 2023
Maybe, but I don't recommend it. be warned of the fake creampie and cum
Excuse me,what is the real name of Yuhi Ashira?

0.16b,use n++ open html file,
line 2419, right of “New Rothschild”,two more “>> (>>)”
line 6280, right of “So, You&#39;re man of culture after all”,one more "&lt; (<)"

Last edited:

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Just have a question, I decided to choose Remu become my wife. And now we are at v16, so any chance I could met Yu Shinoda, Karen's mom or I have to wait till the next update. Someone help, please.

Harteax

Feb 10, 2018
Just a question:
I married Remu, I followed the directions to search for Julia... but after the funeral she no longer appears.
Is there anything else we can do?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just a question:
I married Remu, I followed the directions to search for Julia... but after the funeral she no longer appears.
Off topic with your question since I ain't gotten to that point but since there's barely people here helping maybe you can help me. I'm doing the project thing and there's 2 bars the days left bar keeps going down but the progression is still empty been doing it for 2 week and days left bar is a little over halfway but the progression bar still empty. Did you have same problem?

Harteax

Feb 10, 2018
Off topic with your question since I ain't gotten to that point but since there's barely people here helping maybe you can help me. I'm doing the project thing and there's 2 bars the days left bar keeps going down but the progression is still empty been doing it for 2 week and days left bar is a little over halfway but the progression bar still empty. Did you have same problem?
I think it's a little bug...
When that happened to me, I went back to the save and completed the project. Once completed, the progress bar stopped. So I think that was the limit reached.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think it's a little bug...
When that happened to me, I went back to the save and completed the project. Once completed, the progress bar stopped. So I think that was the limit reached.
Thanks appreciate the help, this is 1 of the forums where I don't see many helpers, I always try help everyone (y)

Reactions: Harteax

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Does the transformation bar stay empty till time runs out? or is it suppose to fill up as you work? Been on that project for 2 weeks and bar still empty and days remaining bar a little over half
If you are not a VP it won't progress

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If you are not a VP it won't progress
Used an earlier save a day or 2 behind and it worked,good thing I make good use the save slots. But didn't matter started over again just to get other girls I missed and do some remu quest with project which didn't get it first time,just taking my time now. Is there any posible way you could add another store that sells lust pills to reduce it? Get very annoying having to keep an eye on it 24/7 you can't concentrate on game when your lust just keeps adding all the time.

Reactions: Harteax

Rickardur

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
all in all, a pretty game, but for 10gb a bit too buggy.

i 'grinded' (i did read the warning) up until i had some decent stuff, dating with lovia, was pretty much next in command. didn't work on weekends for a few days and got fired. because I didn't work for 3 days. (end game). also when you buy a new house, it'll still revert back to the old one when you go home or to sleep. it still has some weird bugs if you ask me. and finishing with a game over state after grinding for that long, it's, 4/10 in my eyes.

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

i 'grinded' (i did read the warning) up until i had some decent stuff, dating with lovia, was pretty much next in command. didn't work on weekends for a few days and got fired. because I didn't work for 3 days. (end game). also when you buy a new house, it'll still revert back to the old one when you go home or to sleep. it still has some weird bugs if you ask me. and finishing with a game over state after grinding for that long, it's, 4/10 in my eyes.
Haven't gotten that far or maybe you got fired at bank and working in supermarket?If it so can you tell me what good stuff you got..if it's stuff from mall nvm got all that. You can savage your save just edit it. I work at bank and don't know how I got I missed 1 day, so I just remove it. Godd thing I'm Patron with saveeditonline and can edit all I want because this game I edited many times,not wasting weeks grinding just wanted check game, not a fan of partially censored scenes. If you don't know how to edit it send me save I'll remove those days you missed so you can get your job back :rolleyes:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

you can use the cheat to skip work. just don't abuse the money and promotion cheats

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you can use the cheat to skip work. just don't abuse the money and promotion cheats
Since I saw your post first gonna answer you before I tell dev a couple things, first only cheat I used was money to buy all the expensive stuff to level up the girls faster 2nd and most important didn't use any cheat for getting promotions at work,started game today..actually this morning 14h straight playing and I'm chief and dev said to get to chief people has to abuse the cheat well I didn't use it so it's not that hard just have to be persistent,once you have 95% of the girls banged you can concentrate on working then go home and use workshop and play a game that'll reduce stress/lust wish I knew that when I started could've saved a lot headaches and a lot banging poor Karen banged her 43 times,I belive I'm at 90% game done just have 7 girls to go but Ceo needs to promote me first to CFO to hire the other 3,then after I've done all I'll start again with NO cheats, I just have to ignore the girls for now and just concentrate on $ then invest in stocks while I keep working.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just a question:
What I've learned is that when you have 50% with Anthony he invites you for dinner,you bang Julia there 1st time....if you want know what I found out so far send me pm not gonna spoil game but I think you missing some things, but to save you the pm in game guide clcik on Julia's profile tells you all you need to know.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes