Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
No matter what browser I use, even disableing my antivirus I cant get to the site with the relationship guide to figure out how to trigger some of the girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No matter what browser I use, even disableing my antivirus I cant get to the site with the relationship guide to figure out how to trigger some of the girls.
At work after 18hours,for the girl you promote at 20h,remu 18h but for construction site depends day you gonna have to do try different hours(30k) it's a good boost to your wallet. Remu Mom you start when cfo invites you to his house 16h after a quest or to or when relationship high. Yuna morning to get some points later to go ride with her at subway,other scenes at 19h,yuna daughter when yuna calls you to give her lessons, for remu mom to move on you need to date remu and buy 1m house later you can get the other house,karens mom you need the 10m mansion and karen pregnant and wait 2 weeks,the rest milfs..well you got a phone...you can go weekend vacation. The 3 last girls when you promote thegirl she hies 3 girls,only 2 have scenes.

Reactions: mur and BRyoung77

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can u not go to the apartment after buying the house ?
Yes go to studio then hallway or click yuna house at 18h if you help her daughter......study? :cool: . I usually try get rid that part Yuna daughter after you...1-2 times you have subway event too at 7a.m. a couple scenes there.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
At work after 18hours,for the girl you promote at 20h,remu 18h but for construction site depends day you gonna have to do try different hours(30k) it's a good boost to your wallet. Remu Mom you start when cfo invites you to his house 16h after a quest or to or when relationship high. Yuna morning to get some points later to go ride with her at subway,other scenes at 19h,yuna daughter when yuna calls you to give her lessons, for remu mom to move on you need to date remu and buy 1m house later you can get the other house,karens mom you need the 10m mansion and karen pregnant and wait 2 weeks,the rest milfs..well you got a phone...you can go weekend vacation. The 3 last girls when you promote thegirl she hies 3 girls,only 2 have scenes.
i think one of the ones i cant get to trigger is yua from the office i forgot how to do anything with her

• Thinking Face

Belhemot

Sep 7, 2017
Yes go to studio then hallway or click yuna house at 18h if you help her daughter......study? :cool: . I usually try get rid that part Yuna daughter after you...1-2 times you have subway event too at 7a.m. a couple scenes there.
Yea i dont see a studio option nowhere and i wouild like to go back to spy on Aoi

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
isnt there something at work you need to do first or just go to the apartment to party with her team?
you take her first 20h take her out a couple times, don't remember when the girls party activates, also you can bang her a few times at work...unless you bust with work then send her to my office :ROFLMAO:

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
you take her first 20h take her out a couple times, don't remember when the girls party activates, also you can bang her a few times at work...unless you bust with work then send her to my office :ROFLMAO:
i must have done something wrong then cause i never got to do anything with her except promote her.

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yea i finaly figured it out. i was able to go to the site using my phone. just not on my computer stupid avg
You can have 2 kids with karen/rimu. I uploaded both paths a few posts back but karen 1 kid and remu 1 and knocked up was checking if they could have more and didn't update those saves. But let me tell you yeah you might need grind a little at start game but once you get the little tricks in your head game goes real fast, for me investing all in stocks and that little bedtime trick got me $ fast,only cheat I used was pregnancy, getting the workstation and the 2 courses is a time saver,when gaming in workstation your remove 90% of your lust but only when you manager also get a bike..or a scooter to get to work waste too much time in subway leave home as soon you wake up put in hours/nap to reduce stress. Everyone have a different routine to do things,forget about working on 1st day talk with 2 secretary's and get that rank up,higher rank more $ invest all stocks and keep using the sleep trick.Take advantage those jobs with remu it's 30k but forgot which day/hour so you gonna have keep eye.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
You can have 2 kids with karen/rimu. I uploaded both paths a few posts back but karen 1 kid and remu 1 and knocked up was checking if they could have more and didn't update those saves. But let me tell you yeah you might need grind a little at start game but once you get the little tricks in your head game goes real fast, for me investing all in stocks and that little bedtime trick got me $ fast,only cheat I used was pregnancy, getting the workstation and the 2 courses is a time saver,when gaming in workstation your remove 90% of your lust but only when you manager also get a bike..or a scooter to get to work waste too much time in subway leave home as soon you wake up put in hours/nap to reduce stress. Everyone have a different routine to do things,forget about working on 1st day talk with 2 secretary's and get that rank up,higher rank more $ invest all stocks and keep using the sleep trick.Take advantage those jobs with remu it's 30k but forgot which day/hour so you gonna have keep eye.
where the heck do you buy a bike or scooter? I have never seen those? and whats the point of pregnancy you never see the kids once they are born? I dont know if it was a glitch or what but I had 8 mil in the stock and for some reason it went down to 7.8 mil

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
where the heck do you buy a bike or scooter? I have never seen those? and whats the point of pregnancy you never see the kids once they are born? I dont know if it was a glitch or what but I had 8 mil in the stock and for some reason it went down to 7.8 mil
whenever you lose in stock just click the back button and wake up again till it's positive, also sometimes it will go down when you purchase something like the 600k car or the watch or sneakers but do what I told. The scooter and bike was like saying get some wheels. You have plenty time to deal with the girls better get stuff out the way and some rank for better $ and also you get a good nice bonus doing the ceo quest.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
whenever you lose in stock just click the back button and wake up again till it's positive, also sometimes it will go down when you purchase something like the 600k car or the watch or sneakers but do what I told. The scooter and bike was like saying get some wheels. You have plenty time to deal with the girls better get stuff out the way and some rank for better $ and also you get a good nice bonus doing the ceo quest.
ok cool ill remember that on my next play through. im trying multiple so i can date karen and remu. I think you can date the one boss too cant you?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes