Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bradipo12

Oct 18, 2020
How do you progress the company's transformation? I've tried everything, but the progress doesn't go up and therefore makes me fail the game. help me please

Carlo1946344

Jan 14, 2022
How do you progress the company's transformation? I've tried everything, but the progress doesn't go up and therefore makes me fail the game. help me please
work from moring till twenty hour without a rest then go to bed in you if you have min ernergy drink coffee bevor jou to sleep till jour energy is up to the max

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Try restarting the game, but now don't use cheat

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
hi
CorpoLife_dev

The game is great
" dont know if it is already planned or not, but i really

l would like to suggest some. Ideas "

hi I only have 5 questions does anyone know

1.) Have you thought adding a to the Women Sex Toys ?
2.)so i was wondering will pregnancy and gives birth be added within the next update?
3.)Another thing you can add is condoms as an item that it's consumabile.

Of course you'll have to give the players the options to choose were
But think it clearly that if you have this system in the game

4.)Have you thought adding a to the Massage
5.)Have you thought adding a to the Friseur
6.)Have you thought adding a to the Pool
7.)Have you thought adding a to the Maids
8Have you thought adding a to the emergency medical Services->Nurse
Yes I have planned them all

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I have to ask: did you spam cheats like company promotions? if so, that can cause issues as you'll be at a higher rank than you should be when that project comes up

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Ran into a error or incomplete path I guess? Figured I'd report it anyways. I flirt with Natalia, ask her to date, and click drinking at the bar - I end up at 'double-click this passage to edit it'.

Also question - kind of stuck on Anne Kindheart. It says I should check on Anne in the night at my room which I've done and got the scene - is there anymore to her?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
CorpoLife_dev
The way that the game handles deposits/withdrawals is crazy. Please use this code for the relevant passages instead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, in the code for the Bedroom passage, you have <<set $networth to $cash += $stock += $deposito>>. This should be changed to <<set $networth to $cash + $stock + $deposito>>. That would fix the stock value from increasing by the bank account value when visiting the bedroom. You must have noticed this problem before otherwise you wouldn't have introduced the the $cash variable in an attempt to fix the massive increases to $money.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes