Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone else having the problem of buying the 50mil mansion and nothing happening? As far as I can tell the only thing that happened is I lost 50mil. It still says I live in the large house.

Shenloong91

Dec 10, 2020
Anyone else having the problem of buying the 50mil mansion and nothing happening? As far as I can tell the only thing that happened is I lost 50mil. It still says I live in the large house.
You need to click the "visit other characters" icon, then you will see "The Mansion"

Last edited:
Reactions: Gakko_dev

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Can you go into Remu and Julia's maid content via switching to Karen? There was mention of them being maids in the dialogue, but their behaviour didn't change. Even after getting the 50mil mansion there is no mention of the maid content and you can't meet Remu during work to tell her to be a maid there either. Julia still says in the home and apparently Remu still has apartment she brings you to after drinks.

aladdin123456

Oct 22, 2021
I used to play v0.16 , in the early game as a manager, I could flirt with Eva Lovia. But now when I restart the game from v0.17, I can't do this anymore. Is this a bug or something ???

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I used to play v0.16 , in the early game as a manager, I could flirt with Eva Lovia. But now when I restart the game from v0.17, I can't do this anymore. Is this a bug or something ???
no. it was re-done so you have to complete Arina's in order to unlock that

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.17a bugs

For me it looks the game is buged like hell and the reported small bugs was aso all there and they was reported a lot of time (aso from me missing pics/not shown pics, dead ends that you must leave with the back button and so on).

I tried to play further with my save 0.16b (started complete new) and download the update patches for it.

Can`t play anything new if I download the Ariane patch or not change nothing all time the same movie without actions.

Sorry all time start from new is only wasting my time as player !!!

Maybe you should integrate a walkthrough/hint section in the Realationship menu. So the Player can see what he can do and what is new.

And if you have done it with a solution remark so you as player can see what is open and which route you have taken.

So it is like guess what produce the problems to came further by a NPC and it is not good for a bug repair or bug reporting.

At the moment it looks for me you take the same route like other html game producer they have sex bombs as girls and the game is so buged that it is unplayable and this each version (maybe near the beginning from the producing).

Last edited:

popoyD

Feb 9, 2021
Do I need to download all updates or do I only need to download the 0.17 version for the latest version?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes