Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
One more thing: I am dissatisfied with many Remu manual saves, as someone from team KAREN. This is heresy and I will not stand for it. I demand manual Karen's latest route saves. WIFE KAREN SUPREMACY.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
One more thing: I am dissatisfied with many Remu manual saves, as someone from team KAREN. This is heresy and I will not stand for it. I demand manual Karen's latest route saves. WIFE KAREN SUPREMACY.
Think of it this way... by having Remu as your wife, you can see Karen in a maid dress

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Well its a relieve that all content is still accessible, just with a later date. Scared the shit outta me with the announcement. One of the best HTML based games.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Is it me or is getting rather toxic on this thread? isn't it bad enough that through the actions of one forum member that the developer has reduced his content released to 50% and the other 50% behind a paywall system, continuing to bait the developer could have a negative effect on the rest, by him/her dropping the project, which affects everyone enjoying the game.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Yes I do have my own opinions, do I necesesarily agree with the way the developer has moved forward, no. But I would like to think I would put my point in a more constructive manner, than try to rip the person a new a**hole. The developer is a person, they like you or I are a human being, respect that.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Ah yes, the classic 'add aggressive paywalls to stop people from pirating your game with pirated videos'.

It could only get better with sock accounts to boost the score.

Oh wait, that happened too, this is the best.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Ah yes, the classic 'add aggressive paywalls to stop people from pirating your game with pirated videos'.

It could only get better with sock accounts to boost the score.

Oh wait, that happened too, this is the best.
There are only 8 scenes that are paywalled out ot 300++ scenes... does this count as aggresive paywall?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Also Remu office stuff doesn't play it's a black video player. Gal does not have any option here so I think I am stuck. Screenshot 2024-04-12 031123.png

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
For Remu I meant this section. Nothing plays for the whole scene. Kind of like Remu stuff is not available when I marry Karen. Screenshot 2024-04-12 032430.png

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
That whole option of "I need to talk" doesn't work. No video plays, I think the vid is there in files but the code is not linked.

3.50 star(s) 46 Votes