Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
sorry I haven't been super active in the thread for the last few days. been busy writing. looking forward to next update

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
i talked with the ceo she said return tomorrow to meet margot but when i came back the next day nothing happened
I ran into the same issue. I posted about it earlier and the dev said to come back the next morning. I tried that and nothing happened. It seems like there's a bug.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
How can I break up with remu
I think that it is impossible, in these versions of the game.
I myself recently decided to play it again and also did not notice this function in the game.

(Although I usually make 3 saves for every girl that has a relationship path available.)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
This game change a lot compared to the others, generally games destroy my mouse buttons quickly, this one will destroy the scroll wheel quickly :rolleyes:

Having big pictures and video is cool ....... the first time. After, the player need to click on links to make choice and it's better to make them with a fast access.

Reactions: Lerd0

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will there be marraige and be able to get married to more that one person or date so people dont have to restart over if they want to date someone else

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
will there be marraige and be able to get married to more that one person or date so people dont have to restart over if they want to date someone else
dev has confirmed marriage will be in the game. as for having multiple partners, according to dev some will be okay with it but some will most likely break up with you as they don't like the idea

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This game change a lot compared to the others, generally games destroy my mouse buttons quickly, this one will destroy the scroll wheel quickly :rolleyes:

Having big pictures and video is cool ....... the first time. After, the player need to click on links to make choice and it's better to make them with a fast access.
This game destroys your mouse clicks a lot in the beginning :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes