Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
the total number of clips in the test version is about 4000 clips right now :)
The size of my work folder where I store the content for the game right now is 200 gigabytes.
Shit, those are pretty heavy numbers. And I thought I had big numbers :ROFLMAO:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Shit, those are pretty heavy numbers. And I thought I had big numbers :ROFLMAO:
Yesterday I decided to download another 200 gigabytes of material for work :)
Therefore, today this folder will weigh almost 400 gigabytes. :ROFLMAO:

I also want to try to add Japanese actresses to my game :giggle:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I understand you, some scenes in my game have over 15 clips (FOR ONE SCENE) and the number is crazy, over 900 . But I followed a different route, compressing them to the max using webm, and lowering the resolution (less than 500px width, 500 px height).

Just be careful man, that size will become huge (it already is) in a few updates.
I use mp4 since the size is smaller than webm, if it's bit reduced to 1000 birate. At first I Use 8000, when I reduced to 1000, the size compressed by 1/8,

Mar 22, 2020
I had finished 0.9, completed Saeko event and had $1m house ... I've played more than a week and no sign of the funeral or Melody.
Do I need to restart or go back to before BINAF investigation to trigger Julia first event?

edit: found how to trigger Melody from earlier post -
I still think I need to go back to earlier to trigger Julia?

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I use mp4 since the size is smaller than webm, if it's bit reduced to 1000 birate. At first I Use 8000, when I reduced to 1000, the size compressed by 1/8,
It's weird, when I get mine to webm, I can get each clip around 200Kb-800Kb at most. But I guess I cheat, since I also lower the resolution, maybe you can't afford to do that.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
It's weird, when I get mine to webm, I can get each clip around 200Kb-800Kb at most. But I guess I cheat, since I also lower the resolution, maybe you can't afford to do that.
Yeah 720p is the least I can do.. Cant go lower than that... But if your game is hosted in an online platform like mopoga/gamcore it's beneficial to you

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I had finished 0.9, completed Saeko event and had $1m house ... I've played more than a week and no sign of the funeral or Melody.
Do I need to restart or go back to before BINAF investigation to trigger Julia first event?

edit: found how to trigger Melody from earlier post -
I still think I need to go back to earlier to trigger Julia?
To trigger Julia, at least you have to own 1million bucks house + dating Remu

Mar 22, 2020
To trigger Julia, at least you have to own 1million bucks house + dating Remu
Yes I have those ... BUT I also have completed BINAF investigation & Saeko events, so CFO husband is dead and I didn't meet Julia .... I think need to restart from before first meeting.

Does anyone have a save from just before first Julia meeting?
My earliest (not overwritten) save isn't early enough or fails to progress transformation office (0.6 save I think)

Last edited:

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Quick question about Julia living with you : I visited her, she tried to kill me, I'm dating Remu but Karen is GF and nothing happens.
I dumped karen to have Remu as GF but nothing happens either.
So can someone explain the conditions for Julia to join your house ?
Thx a lot, amazing game !

Edit : you actually have to be dating Remu BEFORE goinf to Julia's house and pay respects. Then she immediately joins your house.

Last edited:

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
I can't get enough of Julia scenes. Her saggy tits hot as hell. And when she called MC son during had sex, that was best moment. More scenes of her, please. Just my personal opinion, if you add more scenes of Juliain future, please check code PPPD-340 out, dev, that's one of my favourite scenes of her. This game is fuckin' dope so far. Great job. Can't wait to see chapter 12, more married woman, more netori. Best game ever. Sorry about my English.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes