Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 12, 2021
Not sure whats going on, but I cant seem to advance progress on the transformation office, I keep doing "work" and the bar isnt advancing past like 30%-ish. am I missin something?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Not sure whats going on, but I cant seem to advance progress on the transformation office, I keep doing "work" and the bar isnt advancing past like 30%-ish. am I missin something?
how is your progress with Anthony? it could be related to that. also what about your energy levels while working on it?

Feb 26, 2019
So is it a bug that starting around when the investigation into Anthony starts, my stock keeps increasing by 10 million dollars every day? lol

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Are there any repeatable scenes with Ellie the Property Agent? In the ending of the scene after buying the initial house, she says you can contact her whenever you want when you're home.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Are there any repeatable scenes with Ellie the Property Agent? In the ending of the scene after buying the initial house, she says you can contact her whenever you want when you're home.
Previously, it was possible through the phone to start repeating the scene, as now I don’t know.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
i don't think option exist right now. now that her father is no longer cfo, she basically become trash tier we should get a our self better options
I don't even like Remu but I wouldn't go as far as to call her trash tier. seems cruel to me. I don't see why you would call her that

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dev, will harem tag be added to the game in a future update? if so, will certain girls be opposed to the idea or will they be in favor of it?

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
My issue is after saving Saeko, I go out for drinks and it says "take her home". I click the button and it just goes straight to the standard "map" of home/office/mall etc.

Has something gone awry?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
My issue is after saving Saeko, I go out for drinks and it says "take her home". I click the button and it just goes straight to the standard "map" of home/office/mall etc.

Has something gone awry?
Have you rented the studio apartment?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
dev, will harem tag be added to the game in a future update? if so, will certain girls be opposed to the idea or will they be in favor of it?
Of course some of them AT FIRST against the idea of harem... I repeat AT FIRST (You know where this is going right?)

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
It would be good to have more jav without the censoring, but also anal as an option for some characters would be a nice addition to this. Otherwise, pretty good.

Anyone know the fix to this?

1684785893141.png

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes