Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, just wanna ask, can you really only fuck Remu if you're dating her? I want to do her but, nothing works?
I think dev is working on allowing multiple relationships with different women but don't quote me on that. I remember dev saying something along those lines but they might have changed their mind with it

Reactions: emmanul

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
no fucking images, no matter how or where i extracted them...wtf
did you download all 3 installation kits?

DOWNLOAD
Win (v0.11a)
: - GDRIVE - - MEGA -
Update Only (0.11a to 0.11b): - MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only (0.11b to 0.11c): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
first we install v0.11a on it we put the pact 0.11a to 0.11b then 0.11b to 0.11c

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
Just started the game and there are no instructions to what I am meant to be doing, So what am I meant to be doing besides just randomly clicking things?
Edit: I give up on this fucking shitty "game"(can you even fucking call it a game if all you can do is randomly click shit to move from room to room) that has me running around like a damn chicken with head cut off.
it seems you whine in every game thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
they're impatient and want instant gratification. best to just ignore them and not feed them attention
You can understand such people in part.
I can also start whining about the fact that this developer sells patches for the game which should fix errors in the game :)

Well, here the developer has a little trick, wait a month and you will get a free patch :)
Yes, as practice shows, the best way to get a person to do normal things is not to pay him money for a bad product.
In short, whining is a useless thing. :confused:

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
I can also start whining about the fact that this developer sells patches for the game which should fix errors in the game :)

Well, here the developer has a little trick, wait a month and you will get a free patch :)
Yes, as practice shows, the best way to get a person to do normal things is not to pay him money for a bad product.
it works only if you payed him money before :ROFLMAO::LOL: But if you didn't pay him anything and whining about smth... :LOL:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
it works only if you payed him money before :ROFLMAO::LOL: But if you didn't pay him anything and whining about smth... :LOL:
Here the scheme works a little differently.
If you paid and whine, he will not care because you paid the money for the goods.
If after that you will continue to support the development and whine, then he will not care, the main thing is that money is coming and that's it.

For example, when I started making my own, I immediately refused to monitize the game.
The reason is simple, I don't want to owe anyone and promise something.
Creative freedom :p

Well, I will say one thing to sell patches that correct errors in the game, this evil to the game which is considered free.

Reactions: ChottoLoko

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019

I don't sell patch that fix errors. You get for free what my patrons get by paying 2 weeks ago

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
If you paid and whine, he will not care because you paid the money for the goods.
If after that you will continue to support the development and whine, then he will not care, the main thing is that money is coming and that's it.

For example, when I started making my own, I immediately refused to monitize the game.

Well, I will say one thing to sell patches that correct errors in the game, this evil to the game which is considered free.
No, I mean, if you haven't paid and you're whining, what's the point? If you paid, canceled your subscription and whine then the developer has something to think about. And if you pay and whine, then this is generally some kind of nonsense

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
No, I mean, if you haven't paid and you're whining, what's the point? If you paid, canceled your subscription and whine then the developer has something to think about. And if you pay and whine, then this is generally some kind of nonsense
Buddy, you won't believe it, well, this system works :)
People pay money and whine

• Sad
Reactions: ChottoLoko

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
If after that you will continue to support the development and whine, then he will not care,/9 the main thing is that money is coming and that's it.

I do care when people point out errors/bugs. Regardless being patron or not, paying or not.

Again, I DON'T SELL PATCHES THAT FIX THE GAME.

You don't want to be a patron? That's totally okay, you're still getting the game for free with no locked contents whatsoever. You're getting exactly the same what my patrons got 2 weeks ago.

I think It's totally reasonable that I reward my patrons by giving them early access 2 weeks before I make it free to the public.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes