Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Played this before and played it again today but this time Freya is not talking about the hotel girl I need to help,My relationship with Freya is 100 and the only cheat I use is time change
Any clue how to activate it? I used time change as well when I first played this game but I met her but this time she's not appearing lol

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Played this before and played it again today but this time Freya is not talking about the hotel girl I need to help,My relationship with Freya is 100 and the only cheat I use is time change
Already fixed it, now my new question is since I bought the large house I saw guest room 3 which girl is going to move there? I already have Remu as girlfriend, Melody in guest 1 and Julia in guest 2

Jun 28, 2020
A game that ran fine in the Chrome browser until a week ago suddenly refuses to run in the Chrome browser from a few days ago. What happened to the Chrome browser? Anyone know?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
CorpoLife_dev
can you help me out with the transformation office and its progress
i already read that you need wp or wip for it but how do i achieve that position
Can you give me your save file? Sorry, I don't really get your question. what's "wp" or "wip"?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Question: What girls are exclusive to each other (i.e. what LIs can you not get in the same playthrough)?
I have tried reading the comments and website (the harem tag also confused me a bit), and I think I have a vague understanding but hopefully someone can spell it our for me?

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
Bug? How fix? In addition to this problem, there are places without pictures or other bugs, I don't want to strangle, but the game is being tested in new versions?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes