Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019
I can't find julia_stay variable
It has julia_gone set to 1

edit: swapped julia_gone to julia_stay which by the looks of it fixed it

Last edited:

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Can someone please upload the 0.11b -> 0.11c update?
I missed that and kinda don't want to download the full game again.

That'd be really neat.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Can someone please upload the 0.11b -> 0.11c update?
I missed that and kinda don't want to download the full game again.

That'd be really neat.
Dang, I deleted the links and files. Why don't you play it online instead?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
1688096853715.png

I'm not even mad... this shows that my game works as intended...

Those who criticize people in power but they never got a taste of power themselves. So as your position gets higher, you'll be exposed to bigger power and authority. So yes, money, power, and authority bring the truer version of yourself. So what I try to tell people with this game is this:

"POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY"

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a loop with Yuna and I am not getting the chance to hire Reona so far (Did hire Nene and Momo though).
CorpoLife_dev

With Yuna, I got as far as being invited for tea the first time in the weekend but the "key drop" scene is not triggering, just the "normal" evening meet. I noticed though that in the ramp up to the tea invitation the MC mentions a key he found and hands it back.

Are there any variables to trigger both events (Yuna progression and Reona hiring)?

Thanks!

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I seem to be stuck in a loop with Yuna and I am not getting the chance to hire Reona so far (Did hire Nene and Momo though).
CorpoLife_dev

With Yuna, I got as far as being invited for tea the first time in the weekend but the "key drop" scene is not triggering, just the "normal" evening meet. I noticed though that in the ramp up to the tea invitation the MC mentions a key he found and hands it back.

Are there any variables to trigger both events (Yuna progression and Reona hiring)?

Thanks!
Hi, I hope the guide can answer your question:

1688138970385.png

For Reona:
1688139027596.png

Djacac

Dec 22, 2022
I think I’m soft locked again…
So got Anthony killed before I dated remu (still single) and I can’t seem to find an access to Julia or become the cfo,
Trans office is done (was completed but still there with empty bar time), Saeko and sister events are complete… do I need to start again and woo the daughter before her dad gets into troubles? Or am I missing something?

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
View attachment 2733835

I'm not even mad... this shows that my game works as intended...

Those who criticize people in power but they never got a taste of power themselves. So as your position gets higher, you'll be exposed to bigger power and authority. So yes, money, power, and authority bring the truer version of yourself. So what I try to tell people with this game is this:

"POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY"
Can't agree with u more, that's the lesson of real life

Reactions: Gakko_dev

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I think I’m soft locked again…
So got Anthony killed before I dated remu (still single) and I can’t seem to find an access to Julia or become the cfo,
Trans office is done (was completed but still there with empty bar time), Saeko and sister events are complete… do I need to start again and woo the daughter before her dad gets into troubles? Or am I missing something?
Yes

Date Remu before Anthony get killed

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
BINAF 에이전트 및 슈가 베이비
같은 얼굴의 사람
버그
그것은 일어났다.
Holy fuck it's translated into Korean :D...

Yeah I just noticed that bug. My bad. Will be fixed in next build

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
! D:\Downloads\Corpo Life 0.11d - Public.rar: Checksum error in Corpo Life 0.11d - Public\video\karen_morning_wakeup_3.mp4. The file is corrupt
! D:\Downloads\Corpo Life 0.11d - Public.rar: Checksum error in Corpo Life 0.11d - Public\video\karen_take_home.mp4. The file is corrupt

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes