VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol Wait wait let me get this straight and correct me if I'm wrong... You play as a skinny loser with a terrible haircut who lives a sad life and most probably is still a virgin and gets rejected by everyone?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017

Oorlogskloof Report

Hello.

I've finished working on 2 of 3 unfinished scenes.

One of those scenes took around 10 images. Just as expected.

The other one, I thought it would be up to 15 images. 40 images in the end - "The risk a took was calculated" meme.

There's one scene to finish. When I was working with it before, the work was going very slow and drawn-out. So, taking into account my previous miss calculation, I don't have any expectation of how much or when I'll finish it. There's a lot of scenes in render queue right now waiting to be re-rendered, so don't worry about that uncertainty with the last scene affecting ETA. It probably won't

The upcoming release happens to be bigger render-wise. Although I can't say whatever it will be bigger story-wise because the script right now looks like a mess.

Thanks.

1[1].jpg

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
The upcoming release happens to be bigger render-wise. Although I can't say whatever it will be bigger story-wise because the script right now looks like a mess.
Hmm, from my point of view the last update was rather short. So I guess we shouldn't expect too much, if the new update might have the same size of the story.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is there any other games like this? Also thank you Dev for not using animations,text during scenes is much better crap animations imo(except animations will look like Badik)

Reactions: Grelk

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So does giving Ego dialog mean this is a dual-protagonist story?

Elsa is cute and all, but as of now I'm going to have to root for the neighbor. She seems like the only one that is genuine at the moment.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol it's funny how the devs have the power to create the MC to look like what ever they want and they come up with shit like this.. Not into the pretty boy soft looking MCs but what the fuck is that? Dude looks like a complete loser and to top it off he's rocking an emo hairstyle from 2005.. Not to mention every other male character in this game looks a 100% better than the MC from what I saw.... I feel sorry for the girl who has standards so low she'll even look twice at that dude lol

Anyways for those who played the game is it as depressing as it sounds?..im willing look past the MCs lack of appearances if the story is good and the MC isn't a loser even tho he looks like one

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
Lol it's funny how the devs have the power to create the MC to look like what ever they want and they come up with shit like this.. Not into the pretty boy soft looking MCs but what the fuck is that? Dude looks like a complete loser and to top it off he's rocking an emo hairstyle from 2005.. Not to mention every other male character in this game looks a 100% better than the MC from what I saw.... I feel sorry for the girl who has standards so low she'll even look twice at that dude lol

Anyways for those who played the game is it as depressing as it sounds?..im willing look past the MCs lack of appearances if the story is good and the MC isn't a loser even tho he looks like one
i can't say if you will like it or not. but the mc's look is relevant to the story and will be less of a problem as you play further.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
i can't say if you will like it or not. but the mc's look is relevant to the story and will be less of a problem as you play further.
I saw there's a point system with Alpha and loser points.. I find this to be hopeful i guess cause does this mean the MC doesn't have to be a loser or a pushover?.. Can he be dominant and not let any of the male or female characters fuck with him? Or is he just destined to live a sad life

As for his appearance, a simple haircut and a change of clothing will do wonders for him

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes