VN Ren'Py Corrupt a Nun [Beta] [foxiCUBE Games]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Wait, is it supposed to have only one sex scene where you cannot see the actual sex? The rest of the scenes are just the MC gawking over the nun's body, you only get a scene if you complete the ritual. Tried multiple paths with different choices, and no different results. You either fuck her, or you marry her (which has no sex scene), or you get the bad ending.
If I'm right, then damn what a let down. The goblin game was so good, I was expecting a lot from this one, specially because the nun is hot.

Reactions: Nexum768

Nexum768

Oct 9, 2023
Wait, is it supposed to have only one sex scene where you cannot see the actual sex? The rest of the scenes are just the MC gawking over the nun's body, you only get a scene if you complete the ritual. Tried multiple paths with different choices, and no different results. You either fuck her, or you marry her (which has no sex scene), or you get the bad ending.
If I'm right, then damn what a let down. The goblin game was so good, I was expecting a lot from this one, specially because the nun is hot.
Just figured this out n yes from what I've played theres only 1 sex scene no actual sex n some just tits n ass

Reactions: TakosMilGrau
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes