3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
How to make the ritual
I think you missed the chicken bone when eating the meal, just click the bowl again.
---------------------------------------------------
This game is a normal small game with cult background, but avoid all the fetish of cult and mystery lover want...

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
I think you missed the chicken bone when eating the meal, just click the bowl again.
---------------------------------------------------
This game is a normal small game with cult background, but avoid all the fetish of cult and mystery lover want...
Can you be more specific, because I get only the bone, the wine, and the candles, don't know how to get the other three, even if I unlock the knife it doesn't do anything, same thing with the brush

zedsaso

Jun 6, 2017
Can you be more specific, because I get only the bone, the wine, and the candles, don't know how to get the other three, even if I unlock the knife it doesn't do anything, same thing with the brush
So i did the following:

Eat the meal and get the bone
Watch the Nun instead of praying making you have a dream with her
Get the wine cup after drinking it instead of going with the nun, you have to click it instead of the option go after her
Grab the candles
Get the key
Get the knife
Get the brush

After that you should get two options the last day: Do the ritual or wait for the ceremony.

Reactions: GitaraMan

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Why do people keep saying its AI when all of his other games pretty much have the same art style.

As for the game itself. Yeah it's complete shit. An ass pic in a thong, An ass pic nude and some fantasy images. The final scene is all text for me. I came back to check if this was a demo version only to see the completed tag.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes