Ren'Py - Corrupted Academy [v0.2] [BolHeX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

offlink

a game very similar to other well-known ones (tws academy) but with many improvements. The only bad point was that it doesn't support Android, not even using emulators like JOI PLAY. I was able to play and test using just the PC
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ruler200

Great concept, excellent so far, good integration of visuals with game play and picture/video. Hope to see it continue to develop. School concept is prime for expansion in fun and unique ways given the game concept. Including mothers increased interactivity in a good way.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AirHater

this seems like a better constructed version of WTM Academy. obviously depends on how how much dev/modders will take time to add content, but looks really promising (even for a first release this has enough content)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

silentmonkpk

This game is an excellent management sim. There is a smooth curve in lewdness and the gameplay is fantastic. The only thing it needs is more content, but even at this point you can put in many hours into this game without running out the things to do. Highly recommended for people who enjoy management sims and gradual corruption. Balance is kinda wack at time of review though
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Augeus

I quite enjoyed this game and what is available so far, dev is very clear that it's been inspired by other games and I think it's built on the foundations extremely well and smoothed out a lot of what was lacking in the others and provided it's own new ideas.

I really liked:
    - Random events with the different girls
    - Current amount of girls have a lot of photoshoots so you feel incentivised to spend time on boosting their stats as well as some unique events.
    - Clear sense of progression with the girls by keeping track of Affection + Corruption, and being able to tweak these further with home visits
    - How each system that is included has enough content in it to be worthwhile, I don't think there's much placeholder stuff here from my experience
    - It's early days but Dev says they have included modding support, I am really keen to see how it progresses and think that this will really help the game in the long run (It's also beyond me to mod so I'm taking their word for it but I'm very happy to see it)

What I would like to see:
    - More content but that's not a criticism as it's pretty much a first release
    - Further expanded systems to keep the game moving, at a certain point you don't have much incentive to keep boosting girls once their stats are high enough. So something like a relationship system, graduated girls coming on as Teaching Assistants, the principle being a potential love interest. I can tell the dev is already toying with this due to the implication of player stats based on dialogue options outside of exams.
    - I also noticed that some of the school board meetings have policies that seem to be in effect even if you don't take them like softcore and hardcore photo shoots so some further clarification on what these policies do might be help (I might be missing something on my end)
    - I think the main thing that will help the longevity and growth of this game is just the dev to keep updating it and devoting time to it as obvious as it sounds. I think them streamlining and smoothing out systems as they have done speaks to a desire to improve things / vision of where they want to go so it's a good sign.

I've got a lot of good to say about this game and find it quite engaging, I'm very interested to see how it progresses!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

BoobiesSugoi

Some things that kinda breaking the atmosphere for me:

1: when you are interacting with a blond girl but the picture/animation shows a complete different girl.
    I rather see much lesser content BUT the existing should be consistent with the girl you interact.
    No other hair, no other girl, if you have to use AI do it- but this is game breaking for me.
    The immersion is gone otherwise

2: The progressing is way to fast.
    You can play the game for 20min. when you done with the first week and and visit the girls with 50 affection and 50 corruption, it feels like that you already half done with the game.
    Saying keep the corruption steps shorter and limit the available option during X-Scene.
    There is not much reason to even keep playing after the first week if you come this far.

Besides that I really do love the corruption genre, and in general the game is simple enough to be a hit but the execution/implementation should keep track of such details otherwise it feels more like a compilation of random X-scenes. Which delete the whole purpose for me even investing time into such a game.

Best of Luck for the Dev.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

CynicalXman

This is really fun so far! Can't wait for some more girl specific videos! It's a really neat and different concept that I haven't seen before. I really like where this is headed. The included photo and video shoots are a nice touch as well. Even though it feels a little grindy the variety of girls when you choose random is enough to keep it interesting each day. I also like the concept of being able to create rules it gives a more powerful feel to the game.