Others - Abandoned - Corrupted at the Core [v0.902] [Enlit3d]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MakaDaka

Combat is mediocre the card system is annoying because you basically just keep recreating the same character from one card because your last one died. Card system is random and a strange choice for sure. Waiting all year to have the positions actually make sense and there's rarely any actual sex. Just you getting eaten by a slime with the most recent update. Coming from previous enlist3d games this has to be the worse one I've played from them so far. Idk why he has great abandoned games and commits to this mediocrity. Bad time for lewd pc gamers when this is the type of stuff we get stuck with.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

BigBiggieBig

Gameplay is 'decent' for an early version, needs WAY more cards and combinations so that decking out in a certain way actually feels rewarding. Animations are, as is usual for Enlit3D, a bit jank and rough around the edges.

However, the game definitely needs waaaay more work, it feels like a V0.1 with how barebones the content is, hell, the background when you pick a character is the same as Heroine Rumble, couldn't even be bothered to make a new one lmao.

To be more precise, the game mechanics are a mess, imbalanced, illogical, and too linear. There aren't any interesting combinations to discover, and the way 'CC' works is extremely sketchy (The player can be put in an infinite stunlock yet enemies can only be stunned once before their Resistance bar fills up, preventing any further CC).

1/5 till more updates fix the balancing issues and bring it up to 2-3 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

chuck norris 69

Core elements of this game are rock solid and setting it up to be a very fun and unique play. It's like Last Evil which is one of my favorites but this one has some advantages such as multiple character interactions(3+), movement in combat, and rpg elements like gearing and leveling up giving you more run customization with different perks to choose from per lvl.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v1.004]

It's good.

The main part of the hexagon strategy RPG card game is fully playable and enjoyable and so are the visuals.

There are still balancing issues to address and to make the Headquarters and resources gained from expeditions useful.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

The Ratist

The latest update 1.004 is considerably better than the others in terms of mechanics.

+
    Lots of moves
    Various attacks
    Different animations
    Default attack on turn end and not considered as skill
    Character customization

-
    The male character isn't male-ish
    Everything in base isn't unlocked at start
    No keyboard camera movement
    Repetitive map
    Few enemy design
    Can't check enemy status while grabbed

I've been a fan of enlit since his first wrestling game and I'm impressed on how he tries to make new genre of games.
    (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :coffee:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

xRoguex

As far as i can see from this game it has a lot of potential and can be really good if is not a short game. For now is really good, the mechanics are simple and easy to understand but with so few stages and kind of enemies can be annoying...well is still a demo. Let's hope in a long and enjoyable game
  7. 4.00 star(s)

saddict

Gameplay: this is like Last Evil with a party and with movement across a hex-board -> I love the concept.

This game definitely still needs a lot of polishing, but is already good. Once finished, this will be better than some AAA titles. Right now (0.6) it is only a tech demo. There are no Options and the whole interface looks like placeholders.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JeanetteLue

This game was a 3/5 for me before, but now it is a 5/5 after the cards update.

Cards make the game playable for me, a big +1 for me.
    This game went from a xcom type to a more casual card combat game, and personally the card-combat-fuck works better for me.
    I love the customization, and the art style, is kind of unique.

Also you can just skip turns and see the animations, lovely feature.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

MrZed

This game is a mix between Heroine Rumble and Heroine rescue team, with an innovatiive (for this particular genre) style of gameplay.
    The gameplay is pretty much like XCOM and other similar turn-based strategy games, so if you loved those games, you are going to love this.
    Im writting this the game has 7 characters now, so i believe the Dev will add more characters or customization, which is nice, characters are sexy and better looking than on the Dev's previous works.

The Pros:
    Strategy - If you like strategy games you are going to love this.
    Turn Based - Since all the sex is turn based you can keep looking at an animation for an hour if you want and you won't take more damage until you actually do an action.
    Futa - Has Futa characters.
    Minions and Bosses - You can just rush and fuck the minions, which is nice, but there is also stronger enemies like Blue and Red.

Cons:
    UI is a bit hard to focus, but it is somethign expected for any game in such early stages.
    Incorrect Resolution (on my computer), hopefully this game may get resolution options in the future.

All in all, an excelent new project, which is still in it's earlier stages, lets see how this one develops!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

thinkuse1911

This demo version i think it is very good but isn't good enough, it have morethings to expande and improve
    I Hope the next demo will be the best
    (And add character's clothes to the Heroine Rescue Team)
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Reapergod36

Unfortunately even in a turn-based game this team doesn't produce decent animations and the combat is pretty stagnant. It's just a demo but shows no signs that there's any better game behind it. All your units function differently but it's very hard or impossible to lose. Losing all sense of urgency in the player.