Others Abandoned Corrupted at the Core [v0.902] [Enlit3d]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1594728741480.png

Overview:
Corrupted at the Core is a Dungeon Crawler/Rogue turn based fighting inspired by games such as Divinity II and Darkest Dungeon.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-03
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Developer: Enlit3d - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.902
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Power is Everything thanks for the link

1594730281128.png 1594730297013.png 1594730317670.png 1594730347034.png 1594730366424.png 1594730383044.png 1594730398522.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Ah yes, yet another game showing great promise which will probably have its updates slow down to a crawl - if not stopped entirely - while the next project is already started. Heroine Rumble hasn't seen an update in almost 3 years, and on the Patreon it even says this about Heroine Rescue Team:
It is a highly moddable experience, with first class support for user made content and with many mods made already.
Let me translate.... "I'm finished with this game despite it not even being close to completed so if you want more content you'll have to rely on unpaid members of the community to make you mods. Meanwhile I'll start up my next never-to-be-finished project to continue milking my patrons."

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
All these meme posts but they are all shitty people who only take the free version other than contributing.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Ah yes, yet another game showing great promise which will probably have its updates slow down to a crawl - if not stopped entirely - while the next project is already started. Heroine Rumble hasn't seen an update in almost 3 years, and on the Patreon it even says this about Heroine Rescue Team:

Let me translate.... "I'm finished with this game despite it not even being close to completed so if you want more content you'll have to rely on unpaid members of the community to make you mods. Meanwhile I'll start up my next never-to-be-finished project to continue milking my patrons."

Well, Heroine Rumble haven't seen an update because it's done-done, as in completed; finished. I also haven't gotten a bug report since the last bug fixing patch, so I dont see how that's unusual.

As for Heroine Rescue Team, the extremely short version is that I ran into technical issues and it's best to continue development in a different environment, which is what Corrupted At the Core is - Heroine Rescue Team: Tactics. Believe me, it's a difficult decision and no one is hit harder than I do. I believe it will pay off in the end.

I like the Raid: Shadow Legends meme, if it actually plays like Divinity II, I would be down to playing it more, but alas...

It's not necessarily fair to compare in-dev screenshots versus carefully prepared marketing material either, and I certainly didn't expect the demo to gather this much attention early. So many core components are still missing - the monster units, sex machines, character creation, free sex modes, base management, items, character builds...

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Heroine Rumble is not only free, but also completed... So I don't know what BrokenRose is complaining about.

As for the procedural rescue one, is it actually abandoned now? I just left it out of mind waiting for it to be completed. 1/2 games completed isn't as bad as some devs, or is Enlit actually gonna work on 2 games at once? Or port the systems from the 2nd game to this one?

If it is that last option, then this could be considered a complete overhaul from the ground up, instead of just an abandonment, but that's giving a fair bit of leeway. Only reason I want to say that is due to the fact both will be roguelike.

Edit: TYPICAL, I type all this and Enlit responds themselves, hahaha. But my idea that it could theoretically be a complete overhaul seems to be correct. What technical issue did HRT encounter enlit3d ?

Reactions: dr_maricon

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
THE YEAR 2020: game gets released in alpha 0.3 state.

THE YEAR 2030 : Update: We know we have recently updated our game to version 0.4 and added one skin to the changelog but we are sad to inform all you wonderful people that we have decided to scrap this project and are working on another better more expansive game, Again we are very sorry for the people who have donated to back up this project and we will make it up in the future :)

THE YEAR 2031: Creator goes M.I.A disappearing from the community and to never be seen again, no one knows what happened to all those donations but many speculate the backers never got their money back.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
THE YEAR 2020: game gets released in alpha 0.3 state.

THE YEAR 2030 : Update: We know we have recently updated our game to version 0.4 and added one skin to the changelog but we are sad to inform all you wonderful people that we have decided to scrap this project and are working on another better more expansive game, Again we are very sorry for the people who have donated to back up this project and we will make it up in the future :)

THE YEAR 2031: Creator goes M.I.A disappearing from the community and to never be seen again, no one knows what happened to all those donations but many speculate the backers never got their money back.
Given the dev already finished a game and went half-way through another before getting stuck because of a bug, it seems way too early to start calling it a scam.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Given the dev already finished a game and went half-way through another before getting stuck because of a bug, it seems way too early to start calling it a scam.
I'm honestly not shocked, literally any crowdfunded dev that faces any form of development trouble is instantly cancelled by the community as being a scammer.

This is par for the course at this point, it's practically a rite of passage for almost every hentai game dev that crowdfunds their projects when the hentai community is kind of fueled by entitlement.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I'm honestly not shocked, literally any crowdfunded dev that faces any form of development trouble is instantly cancelled by the community as being a scammer.
Factually wrong and you only have to look at things such as Malice and the Machine to realize this.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I just hope Rescue Team hasn't been abandoned completely, and will be resumed once the technical issues are sorted out

Oct 12, 2018
Well, Heroine Rumble haven't seen an update because it's done-done, as in completed; finished. I also haven't gotten a bug report since the last bug fixing patch, so I dont see how that's unusual.

As for Heroine Rescue Team, the extremely short version is that I ran into technical issues and it's best to continue development in a different environment, which is what Corrupted At the Core is - Heroine Rescue Team: Tactics. Believe me, it's a difficult decision and no one is hit harder than I do. I believe it will pay off in the end.

I like the Raid: Shadow Legends meme, if it actually plays like Divinity II, I would be down to playing it more, but alas...

It's not necessarily fair to compare in-dev screenshots versus carefully prepared marketing material either, and I certainly didn't expect the demo to gather this much attention early. So many core components are still missing - the monster units, sex machines, character creation, free sex modes, base management, items, character builds...
Hey, glad to see you around on here honestly! Also have to say that its really nice to finally see an H-game taking after Divinity Original Sin 2 anyways, always have been a huge fan of the tactical turn based RPG style anyways, and think it could really lend itself well to hentai as a whole with the various things you could do honestly. Sad to see its another dungeon crawl, but honestly, that just allows for a way more focused experience, and as long as the combat/lewds themselves are good, I'm plenty happy. Always a good sign at that when I finish a demo and can't say anything more than "Damn, wish there was more!"

Either way, I'll definitely be looking forward to it, sucks to see Rescue Team get the axe, but can definitely understand that from a techincal standpoint, it must have been a nightmare to code overtime especially with what I know of Java anyways. Regardless, keep up the good work, and love the new models/work that's been put into the faces in particular!

Reactions: michalt26
Oct 12, 2018
Factually wrong and you only have to look at things such as Malice and the Machine to realize this.
I can't tell if you mean that they were cancelled with good reason, or if they just weren't cancelled at all. I'd say overall Eromancer has gotten a pretty bad reputation thanks to that, but yeah, they still make plenty in terms of money, if for no other reason then that the ideas they have are really good, and the demo for Malice and the Machine was pretty rad imo. Just sucks that it, and their new game both will probably take ages to finish, IF ever really.

In this case they at least have a finished product in the form of Heroine Rumble, and even Heroine Rescue itself is largely a playable experience that was constantly updated, so in all honesty, I'm kinda confused by the comparison in general really.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes