Others Abandoned Corrupted at the Core [v0.902] [Enlit3d]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

raskoo69

Aug 3, 2020
Well for starters, there is that famous stuck at "loading" bodyMeshNAnim.json bug that affects 5%-10%? of people. I could never reproduce it on my machine and I tried many guess-work fix builds with various people that had this issue but no dice. It's not stuck at loading bodyMeshNAnim btw, its stuck at the initialization stage in between loading is completed and game start. It's not a crash either - the game is actually running so there is no stack trace. I suspect it's a multi-threading problem/dead-lock, potentially from a bug in the runtime environment.

The other big issue is that the code is written in Javascript, which with it's typeless nature means it doesn't scale up well to large size software. I knew this beforehand. My original plan was to only make Heroine Rumble (a smaller and much simpler game) and then be done. So Heroine Rescue Team was very much an encore after hearing people want more games from me. I got lazy and decided to continue from Heroine Rumble code base. Bad idea.

So with JS, the performance was not on par with what I wanted. As you know, I wanted to make a Mount and Blade style game with large battles, which means I want to support like 100 on screen units so it can be 50v50. But the game can only do about 30 units on 60 FPS. Looking back, some of it stems from the game design. The anybody-can-sex-anybody feature requires lots of concessions elsewhere. For example, if I do not need to implement during-combat-sex, I can get away with unit skeleton with much less bone count, like how it is in Mount and Blade and TotalWar games.

That's where CATC comes in. A remake of a HRT-style game in a new, much faster engine. I chose a tactics game because it's the kind of game I personally enjoyed, but it also confers certain advantages over real time games: one-hand-play-ability, direct control of what your party members (I got a ton of suggestions on various AI party member grievances in HRT), pausibility (how long it is to escape sex during combat is a very difficult topic), easier time to implement non-humanoid units due to less animation requirements, and so on.
HI

Can anybody PLEASE tell me what i need to download and where to play the devices and carry options on this game ????????????

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
HI

Can anybody PLEASE tell me what i need to download and where to play the devices and carry options on this game ????????????
Not really sure what you're asking for, there are three download links in the OP that don't require any particular software, and the same goes for launching and playing the game. If you have windows and a decent computer it should work fine just clicking on the App.exe file.

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
There you go, but bear in mind that this is more of a "transitional build" as globlins were added to the game, but don't have h animations yet.

This guy deserves way more funding, this is shaping up to be great. Hope the bumps help.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
This game is pretty good. I just wish the best looking girl on your team was a girl. Kinda ruined the mood when I picked the wrong one of "her" moves.
I hope an option is added to have her be a her.

Reactions: Harem Route

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
Ultimately, you'll be able to recruit any npc and customize them to some extent. Also, the futa character wasn't originally meant to be one, it was just to show off how a futa character would work.

Reactions: meeman
Nov 5, 2018
This game is pretty good. I just wish the best looking girl on your team was a girl. Kinda ruined the mood when I picked the wrong one of "her" moves.
Currently its more or less possible to edit characters:
Open CATC/assets/json/unitdatas_.json with something to write (a program like "Sublime Text" )
Look for:
-----
"uid": "onyx",
"inherits": "FUTA_BASE",
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"wrestling_suit_arm",
"penis_male"
----
change it into:
-----
"inherits": "FEMALE_BASE",
aaaaaaaaaaa
"wrestling_suit_arm"
-----
Deleting the dick part and the coma at the end of "wrestling_suit_arm"

I've been adding chars for a while thanks to Enlit

Jan 4, 2019
Seems like this is a super early build so I'll probably wait a couple versions to try it out. That being said, excited for another Enlit3d game.

thinkuse1911

Sep 1, 2019
Currently its more or less possible to edit characters:
Open CATC/assets/json/unitdatas_.json with something to write (a program like "Sublime Text" )
Look for:
-----
"inherits": "FUTA_BASE",
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"wrestling_suit_arm",
"penis_male"
----
change it into:
-----
aaaaaaaaaaa
"wrestling_suit_arm"
-----
Deleting the dick part and the coma at the end of "wrestling_suit_arm"

I've been adding chars for a while thanks to Enlit
I have a simpler way:
"uid": "FUTA_BASE",
"body": {
"parts": [ "VAGINA","BREAST", "PENIS" ]
Like HRT's Futa, isn't it?

Reactions: EldritchTentacle
Nov 5, 2018
I have a simpler way:
"uid": "FUTA_BASE",
"body": {
"parts": [ "VAGINA","BREAST", "PENIS" ]
Like HRT's Futa, isn't it?
Unless you are into HERMS, I would advise against it; as you are adding a vagina to all futa characters (and Onyx will probably keep her dick).
With that code, due to how it works currently in the game, the character will be able to execute both vagina and penis moves but will show a dick while on a "Scissors" pose with a female or while another male is fucking "her" (any pose targeting the vagina may have the dick show up).

slippy001

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, When i clic the exe i receive "a bug occured, a dump file is created in the game directory"i don't know how to solve this. What do you use to open glb.file in the game directory ?That may be the cause i think. Thank you.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Hi, When i clic the exe i receive "a bug occured, a dump file is created in the game directory"i don't know how to solve this. What do you use to open glb.file in the game directory ?That may be the cause i think. Thank you.
Notepad is usually a good go to. It will take awhile to open anything bigger than a few kB though, which I would think a log file would be. Depending on what exactly was dumped, and how big it is, notepad should still be able to open it, but you may not be able to read anything intelligible from it.

Reactions: slippy001

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
I Also got the same problem dont know what to do tried making a Game file but nothing

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
I thought onyx was a futa? when I do grab moves she doesn't have any moves beside yuri stuff.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes