Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
If the purpose of the "diary" is to provide "hints on what to do" then the diary isn't serving that purpose when the player has completed the task and the diary is still telling them that they need to do it. I am well aware that the game is "a work in progress". As a player I am trying to provide you, the developer, with constructive criticism by pointing out issues. Rather than getting defensive perhaps you should consider enhancing/fixing the diary so that it does a better job of keeping up to date with a player's in-game actions.
I really appreciate feedback but I explained how the diary works to you and you continue to tell me how it should work. I wasn't being defensive and I really apologize if you took it in that way. I think you had some good ideas that can be implemented at a later date but right now I'd rather focus on adding playable content to the game rather than coding the diary to reset everyday.

Is there any content as male? I played 3-4 weeks and nothing happens. Just 1 time I had to search for something, but found anything. There is nothing to do that has any impact on the game ... got blowjob of Sam at the TV nights ... there are no events - or they they all happend past week 4, but thats way to boring to play any further.
I haven't updated the male protagonist's storyline recently but there is content, it's just not as fleshed out as the female protagonist's. If you continue to work you'll unlock more events to complete around the city unless you've reached the end of content that has the option to double cross Yusuf.

As a student, at the job of waitress, after the event where she eats with her "boyfriend", she does not earn more money when she goes to work.
Thank you for the bug report! I thought for sure I fixed this one already but maybe it got lost in the sea of work in progress builds :rolleyes:

Aviary I like what you are going for with this game, especially in the latest update, the various job "paths" are starting to get very nice content. (y)

However as others have commented, grind is the biggest drawback your game currently has. Especially early game when you are not at work, it feels like there's basically nothing to do. I understand random events appear as your corruption increases. But I hope you would populate the game with more meaningful/interesting events when traveling and visiting basic locations.

Imo that is what makes a game such as https://f95zone.to/threads/life-choices-v0-8-7-2-burningsun.7/ (Life sim gold standard) so good. Ofc it's your game and your choice...but there's great potential here if you improve this critical aspect :)
Hey! I have been trying to populate the world with more content and in the next update you will receive various corruption gains throughout the city that should hopefully make the game a less of a grind. Thank you for checking me out!

I had a slight issue, I get to the thotexpo in the camgirl storyline and I get in a loop. I can't create any more videos, it just always gives me the option to buy another ticket and do the expo again.
That is the end of content in this current version, I apologize I forgot to add a message telling you but since you've reported it I can add it into the next update! Thank you.

Aviary
Ok that a pretty good game :) I just discover it and I hope the next updates will be as good that the current content !!

But I have one question... I can't trigger anything in my job except the marriage proposal (so I can't became a bimbo/student or anything else). It's a little frustrating because I want to see what is the campus system or the stripper job.

Oh and the nightclub, is it a one-time event or not ? because I can"t find Amelia after the first nightclub event.
To become a stripper you need to accidentally kill the client at the golf course by pushing him away and to become a student you need to reject Mr Brook's marriage proposal without killing anyone and it should unlock once you go home and begin searching for a job. If you are stuck you can purchase the walkthrough from the library titled "Hints and Tips".

The nightclub is a one time event but I might look into having it replay or making it re-occurring with various random events.

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
to become a student you need to reject Mr Brook's marriage proposal without killing anyone
Quote from the book : "Want to go to college? Accept Mr Brooks deal and reject his marriage proposal. "
You may want to make it a bit less confusing, thought I needed to make the protagonist murder a client before she can become a student, which wouldnt make much sense. Still would be nice to be able to try different routes more easily rather than having to grind for specific event triggering others, how about simply implementing the ability to quit the non-forced jobs ?

Interesting game nonetheless, I'll keep an eye on it!

• Love
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Quote from the book : "Want to go to college? Accept Mr Brooks deal and reject his marriage proposal. "
You may want to make it a bit less confusing, thought I needed to make the protagonist murder a client before she can become a student, which wouldnt make much sense. Still would be nice to be able to try different routes more easily rather than having to grind for specific event triggering others, how about simply implementing the ability to quit the non-forced jobs ?

Interesting game nonetheless, I'll keep an eye on it!
Thank you :) I'll work on explaining it in better detail so it isn't as confusing. I can't allow you to quit the property agent job because it is referenced and has consequences afterwards during the student/waitress storyline. I would suggest saving at important choices so you can easily go back to that moment and choose an alternate choice.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Not sure if this was mentioned/answered
How do I become a student again?
I accepted Mr.Brooks deal but then rejected his marriage proposal, I got arrested and freed by Vincent. I can go to Gale City, Visit the campus or visit the Diner, when I go to the campus it says
"You attempt to enter the campus but are not allowed in without a valid ID. "
And if I visit the Diner it says
"The Diner is currently closed"
Did I do something wrong? Do I need to do something else?
I apologize I obviously forgot to update this part of the guide in the latest update. To become a student you don't kill the client at the golf course and reject his marriage proposal.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Thank you :) I'll work on explaining it in better detail so it isn't as confusing. I can't allow you to quit the property agent job because it is referenced and has consequences afterwards during the student/waitress storyline. I would suggest saving at important choices so you can easily go back to that moment and choose an alternate choice.
I've seen other games where the DEV would put a message in the game indicating this is an important choice, and the player may want to save now so they can play the other routes.

It seems like a pretty nice thing to do for the player in any game with a bit of grind.

I enjoy the game btw - keep up the great work!

• Love
Jul 1, 2017
I apologize I obviously forgot to update this part of the guide in the latest update. To become a student you don't kill the client at the golf course and reject his marriage proposal.
(Deleted my original comment because you answered it right above)
Thanks, managed to become a student and found a bug(?) or just something inconvenient. I was studying on the library and was sent out because my hygiene was low, although instead of being sent to my Campus Home, I was sent to the original one on Uptown.

EDIT also the Library keeps sending me to Uptown.

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I've seen other games where the DEV would put a message in the game indicating this is an important choice, and the player may want to save now so they can play the other routes.

It seems like a pretty nice thing to do for the player in any game with a bit of grind.

I enjoy the game btw - keep up the great work!
Thanks! I'll be sure to add something similar.

(Deleted my original comment because you answered it right above)
Thanks, managed to become a student and found a bug(?) or just something inconvenient. I was studying on the library and was sent out because my hygiene was low, although instead of being sent to my Campus Home, I was sent to the original one on Uptown.

EDIT also the Library keeps sending me to Uptown.
It's definitely a bug I apologize! I'll definitely fix that in the next version and suggest studying in your bedroom instead. :)

Reactions: RenStimpy

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I haven't updated the male protagonist's storyline recently but there is content, it's just not as fleshed out as the female protagonist's. If you continue to work you'll unlock more events to complete around the city unless you've reached the end of content that has the option to double cross Yusuf.
I try, but its not that fun to rinse and repeat these monotonous tasks every day without any events ... there should be at least 1-2 events per week ... at least 1 small one ...

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I try, but its not that fun to rinse and repeat these monotonous tasks every day without any events ... there should be at least 1-2 events per week ... at least 1 small one ...
I'll definitely be re-working it soon and creating it similar to the female protagonist route.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
How do you get to go to gale city? I've rejected the marriage proposal, I applied and heard back the next day but then when I try to go to gale city for the interview it just goes to a pure black screen

EDIT: It worked a couple of days later

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Is there any anal content? Variety of kinks but I notice that one's absent. (Of course, there's many games that has it fairly prominently then completely neglect to add that to the tags for some reason.) I don't want to dig into the game's grind if that's not anywhere.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any anal content? Variety of kinks but I notice that one's absent. (Of course, there's many games that has it fairly prominently then completely neglect to add that to the tags for some reason.) I don't want to dig into the game's grind if that's not anywhere.
If you get to the stripper route (push the guy off at the golf course and say no to your boss when he offers to cover for you if you do anything. Near the end of the current content on the route you will get some anal content

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
One of the campus gym shower scenes isn't working, when you have the option of leaving because anyone could be watching or "keep showing" or something similar, there is an error message (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<nobr>> ) at the top of the page and you have to back out of the scene.

Also the diner job stops paying once the storyline is complete.

Last edited:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
sometimes after you study in the college library, you get transported to the other library(when you just study normally without the library events), also, property agent route is too short, in my opinion, why can't i delay the whole marriage thing?... more Amelia events would be nice too, also...i'm not sure if it's just me, but i can't call the gym guy on the phone(well, i can, but after i do, there's no back button i can't do anything after that, i get stuck in the "call stranger" page)

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
One of the campus gym shower scenes isn't working, when you have the option of leaving because anyone could be watching or "keep showing" or something similar, there is an error message (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<nobr>> ) at the top of the page and you have to back out of the scene.

Also the diner job stops paying once the storyline is complete.
sometimes after you study in the college library, you get transported to the other library(when you just study normally without the library events), also, property agent route is too short, in my opinion, why can't i delay the whole marriage thing?... more Amelia events would be nice too, also...i'm not sure if it's just me, but i can't call the gym guy on the phone(well, i can, but after i do, there's no back button i can't do anything after that, i get stuck in the "call stranger" page)
I'll be fixing and expanding on all of these on the next update :) thank you for the feedback.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I've only played the female protagonist start, but this is what I like so far, especially Damen + Cadence and the bimbo stripper route. Hope to see the couple further corrupt her/keep her as a breeding pet ;) Kinda wish all the work options would open up once the corruption is low enough (and not just murder the client). Also the club can be a regular thing and not needing an invitation from Sophie.

One of the biggest thing that bugged me was the diary won't retract back to its hidden position so it's taken up my screen space. Additionally, why doesn't napping restore some of my energy?

A couple of game mechanic problems as well:
The Thot Expo story kept getting looped, not sure if there's no more contents for the cam girl after that.
The Gym/Damen content also get looped after I have exhausted that route as well

Overall, I love the new updates, can't wait to see what's more in store. I noticed you also took out the grocery store robber/rape scene, that's too bad.

kbg5674

Jul 6, 2019
How do you enroll to become a student? I've unlocked the campus and rejected Mr. Brooks but I can't actually enter campus?

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes