johnnydepot13

May 2, 2017
How do you meet Damen+cadence? I've gone to the gym a thousand times and don't see anything. Is it the college gym or the regular? My corruption is close to 200-300 in both saves. Also a shower scene at the gym is bugged

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I haven't updated the male protagonist's storyline recently but there is content, it's just not as fleshed out as the female protagonist's.
You should really consider separating the content. That is, remove the choice between female and male protagonist, since all that does is enable a player to make the wrong choice, and end up playing an unfinished game.

That way, you can focus entirely on one game at a time. It's much better to be able to offer one solid game with meaty content, than two half-empty halves.

So comment out the male choice option in your code. Then when you feel you're pretty much done with the female protagonist's story, and are ready to focus 100% on the male story again, only then re-open the choice.

Or, at the very least, add a label on the choice screen clearly telling the player you're focusing on the female story, and that the choice to play the male story is currently only a stub.

But really, split the content into two completely separate games. That's straightforward decision.

Reactions: Kristal

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I Play with a female character and need to meet Amelie at the club on Saturday. I have the dress. However I can't find the club. Where is it?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I've only played the female protagonist start, but this is what I like so far, especially Damen + Cadence and the bimbo stripper route. Hope to see the couple further corrupt her/keep her as a breeding pet ;) Kinda wish all the work options would open up once the corruption is low enough (and not just murder the client). Also the club can be a regular thing and not needing an invitation from Sophie.

One of the biggest thing that bugged me was the diary won't retract back to its hidden position so it's taken up my screen space. Additionally, why doesn't napping restore some of my energy?

A couple of game mechanic problems as well:
The Thot Expo story kept getting looped, not sure if there's no more contents for the cam girl after that.
The Gym/Damen content also get looped after I have exhausted that route as well

Overall, I love the new updates, can't wait to see what's more in store. I noticed you also took out the grocery store robber/rape scene, that's too bad.
Thank you for the kind words :) I'll be sure to fix the bugs you reported.

I Play with a female character and need to meet Amelie at the club on Saturday. I have the dress. However I can't find the club. Where is it?
You can meet her in the City Center, 9pm.

How do you meet Damen+cadence? I've gone to the gym a thousand times and don't see anything. Is it the college gym or the regular? My corruption is close to 200-300 in both saves. Also a shower scene at the gym is bugged
It's the regular gym! I apologize you haven't been able to activate it but I am fixing how events activate in v0.10 as that is the most common feedback.

You should really consider separating the content. That is, remove the choice between female and male protagonist, since all that does is enable a player to make the wrong choice, and end up playing an unfinished game.

That way, you can focus entirely on one game at a time. It's much better to be able to offer one solid game with meaty content, than two half-empty halves.

So comment out the male choice option in your code. Then when you feel you're pretty much done with the female protagonist's story, and are ready to focus 100% on the male story again, only then re-open the choice.

Or, at the very least, add a label on the choice screen clearly telling the player you're focusing on the female story, and that the choice to play the male story is currently only a stub.

But really, split the content into two completely separate games. That's straightforward decision.
I could understand making them two separate games if both of them were completely different from each other but it wouldn't make sense as they are referenced in each others storylines.

For example in the male protagonist route, Rory is your best friend and co-worker but in the female protagonist route he is the one who arrests you when Mr Brooks calls the police.

I hope you understand why I wouldn't make them two separate games but thank you for the feedback :)

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I could understand making them two separate games if both of them were completely different from each other but it wouldn't make sense as they are referenced in each others storylines.

For example in the male protagonist route, Rory is your best friend and co-worker but in the female protagonist route he is the one who arrests you when Mr Brooks calls the police.

I hope you understand why I wouldn't make them two separate games but thank you for the feedback :)
Sorry to harp on this, but... no?

The fact one story reuses the character of another story is no good reason to bundle the two games together.

Any time an author starts on two stories at the same time that is a mistake. You inevitably end up with one story/game much less developed and polished than the other. And that means the initial choice which game to play has one right choice and one wrong choice.

Why would you care? Because this draws down your rating and risks bad reviews! I am sure there are people giving your female story line a bad review, because they chose the male choice and found the game play sparse and incomplete. Again, you're much better off offering only one story, and completing it. Then you release a new game, and you focus all your efforts on that. If the protagonists live in the same shared universe, you simply name them accordingly. Such as "Corrupted City - Cindy's adventure" and "Corrupted City - Kyle's adventure" for example. Most players will understand they're connected. Whether you're releasing your work only for your own personal satisfaction, or you have a Patreon, or whatever, you get a better reputation and a higher grade on each story.

I can't make you, of course. All I can do is ask you to think about the wisdom of not having the very first choice the player is asked to make lead to an unpolished, incomplete experience :)

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
There ia another advantage as well. Making it 2 separate games will reduce the dead weight on each game. As you have to concern yourself only with one part of the game, it should be easier for coding and for download as well.
You safe on time spend on polishing each game and you reduce probable download for us.
Nobody stops you from doin both games at the same time. You release one game and while you are waiting for feedback or bug reports for that one, you can work on the other game and vice versa.

I only see advantages for dividing the game into 2 parts. As you said yourself: it is essentially 2 games.

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Sorry to harp on this, but... no?

The fact one story reuses the character of another story is no good reason to bundle the two games together.

Any time an author starts on two stories at the same time that is a mistake. You inevitably end up with one story/game much less developed and polished than the other. And that means the initial choice which game to play has one right choice and one wrong choice.

Why would you care? Because this draws down your rating and risks bad reviews! I am sure there are people giving your female story line a bad review, because they chose the male choice and found the game play sparse and incomplete. Again, you're much better off offering only one story, and completing it. Then you release a new game, and you focus all your efforts on that. If the protagonists live in the same shared universe, you simply name them accordingly. Such as "Corrupted City - Cindy's adventure" and "Corrupted City - Kyle's adventure" for example. Most players will understand they're connected. Whether you're releasing your work only for your own personal satisfaction, or you have a Patreon, or whatever, you get a better reputation and a higher grade on each story.

I can't make you, of course. All I can do is ask you to think about the wisdom of not having the very first choice the player is asked to make lead to an unpolished, incomplete experience :)
There ia another advantage as well. Making it 2 separate games will reduce the dead weight on each game. As you have to concern yourself only with one part of the game, it should be easier for coding and for download as well.
You safe on time spend on polishing each game and you reduce probable download for us.
Nobody stops you from doin both games at the same time. You release one game and while you are waiting for feedback or bug reports for that one, you can work on the other game and vice versa.

I only see advantages for dividing the game into 2 parts. As you said yourself: it is essentially 2 games.
Thanks! I'd have to change a lot of stuff to re-brand it so it wouldn't be easy but I'll definitely think about it :)

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks! I'd have to change a lot of stuff to re-brand it so it wouldn't be easy but I'll definitely think about it :)
I don't know your code, but I would think you simply make two copies of your game:

One where you disable the male path; the other you disable the female path.

Both games remain identical apart from the first choice being automatically selected for you.

Then you edit a few text strings, maybe tweak a graphic, and... Done.

Just saying there's no need to make it complicated. :)

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Who's the girl in \Images\Locations\Work\Fixer\Event8 ? And if anyone knows the video it came from, that would be nice.

Last edited:

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Game is still going strong and I will release an update later this month. I wasn't able to make good enough progress on an update during December as I was extremely busy. Thanks for your support :)!
I'm happy to hear it! The Game does have potencial. Good Luck in the future

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I get fired from work on second week, what's up with that? Tried with many variables and it keeps happening whatever I do or don't do.
I'm currently super busy IRL and don't have a lot of time at the moment but I'll definitely look into this before the official release, thanks :)!

Reactions: Anita Deek

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
i've tried the new version, bugfix version would have been fired in second week but not the non bugfix one
i am not sure what's fixed, just swift to the other version is fine

0.10 is much better than 0.09 as more events are added so i've started over again
but waitress is still lack of content, and not going to test the content after the exam as a colleage girl

• Love
Reactions: Baka San and Aviary
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes