Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Suggestions:
  • If you're going to wait until after the player determines their name before identifying the gender of their character, you might want to have the default name suggest/imply the correct gender... Maybe "Alexis" or "Alexa" instead of "Alex"?
Alternatively, you could write it so that once the player inputs their name, the game gives a response the inputted name sounds like a masculine or feminine name and the player can verify or disagree to set their gender.
Thank you for the ideas but I already created a character selection screen in the previous build. If you like you can play it .

It would be nice to have a wait function. For example, it is 7:47am and stores open at 8am, so it would be nice to wait until 8am rather than have to leave the area and come back later.
The game does have a wait option at home called napping, it will advance the time. Unfortunately you can't use this outside your apartment.

Reactions: L7Bear

sebbunny

Aug 27, 2018
hay dont know if this is were i should report this but i got a error { Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: unable to parse macro argument "[[Let's go."->LivingRoom]]": unterminated double quoted string in link markup } don't know how to get out of it other then go back but it seams to be a mandatory event.

fond a quick fix if anyone's also having the issue back out of the error then edit the agency value up one in console commands.

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
hay dont know if this is were i should report this but i got a error { Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: unable to parse macro argument "[[Let's go."->LivingRoom]]": unterminated double quoted string in link markup } don't know how to get out of it other then go back but it seams to be a mandatory event.

fond a quick fix if anyone's also having the issue back out of the error then edit the agency value up one in console commands.
Thanks for reporting this! I'll fix it soon.

Reactions: sebbunny

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
did we fix the diary and fix the video in the bedroom and office win it said reached the end of storyline v0.10

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
did we fix the diary and fix the video in the bedroom and office win it said reached the end of storyline v0.10
The diary is functioning as intended :) you can read it on the right panel. If you've reached the end of the content in v0.10 you will receive that notification, it means you cannot progress any further in this update.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
ok thank you Aviary but can't make a video in my room at school and are they any sex in the school path with your room mate and said my diarysaid need go to work for Mr Brooks

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
ok thank you Aviary but can't make a video in my room at school and are they any sex in the school path with your room mate and said my diarysaid need go to work for Mr Brooks
I haven't added a romance route for Penelope yet.

Jul 26, 2017
hmm..idk what ive done wrong..id go into work at 7 or 730 after landlord..the firing happens out of no where..the diary would say find a job without being told your fired unless you go into work and get fired...was testing by going in on time..so not sure what ive done wrong in order to get fired..unless i dont have the correct bugfixed file(unsure)

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
hmm..idk what ive done wrong..id go into work at 7 or 730 after landlord..the firing happens out of no where..the diary would say find a job without being told your fired unless you go into work and get fired...was testing by going in on time..so not sure what ive done wrong in order to get fired..unless i dont have the correct bugfixed file(unsure)
The game was leaked last week and it had quite a few bugs in it. You may have that version? I'll try and trigger the bug regardless.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know if I'm just stupid, but how do you get the conference event?
I suggest you go buy the conference outfit on the same day as you're told, then in a few days you'll get a little hint in the wardrobe saying ''you must wear your conference clothing today'' after which you put the outfit on and just go to work and progress through the choices there.

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I suggest you go buy the conference outfit on the same day as you're told, then in a few days you'll get a little hint in the wardrobe saying ''you must wear your conference clothing today'' after which you put the outfit on and just go to work and progress through the choices there.
Alternatively if you keep Harvey as your client you will be sent home early and have plenty of time to explore the city and buy the outfit.

Reactions: Anita Deek
D

Deleted member 22113

im stuck in mr brooks office where amelia talks about charlotte going on a date with harvey i get a red box at the bottom with
Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: unable to parse macro argument "[[Let's go."->LivingRoom]]": unterminated double quoted string in link markup

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019

im stuck in mr brooks office where amelia talks about charlotte going on a date with harvey i get a red box at the bottom with
Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: unable to parse macro argument "[[Let's go."->LivingRoom]]": unterminated double quoted string in link markup
Bug has been fixed please download the HTML file and replace it with the previous version :)

Reactions: Anita Deek
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes