Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
If you’re referring to the standalone bugfix HTML, that scene is still broken. Gym is also missing as well.
Oops! Looks like I accidentally changed the passage name while replacing spelling mistakes.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
If you’re referring to the standalone bugfix HTML, that scene is still broken. Gym is also missing as well.
It's fixed now! Thank you for reporting it :) please replace the previous HTML file with the newest version.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Do you think you could rework the way the paying rent event works? The way that event currently works forces me to be late for work that day, taking choice away from the play and corralling them into one path isn't good game design.
It might make more sense to make that event optional, rather that automatically forcing it as soon as you wake up on the day the rent is due... given that the game still considers you to be nude once you return from the event, some implications could be taken from that. Manually going to visit the landlord at any point during the day the rent is due would be more natural and not take choice away from the player.

Reactions: Ramud

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I was playing version 0.10f and wonder why I just got unemployed.
I play with a female protagonist and yesterday (in the game) had an encounter with Mr. Brooks in which he asked him not to wear any underwear in the future.
The following morning I go to the office and was released. Why?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Do you think you could rework the way the paying rent event works? The way that event currently works forces me to be late for work that day, taking choice away from the play and corralling them into one path isn't good game design.
It might make more sense to make that event optional, rather that automatically forcing it as soon as you wake up on the day the rent is due... given that the game still considers you to be nude once you return from the event, some implications could be taken from that. Manually going to visit the landlord at any point during the day the rent is due would be more natural and not take choice away from the player.
I'll definitely re-work the system in the future but it isn't a priority for v0.11 :) Thanks for the feedback.

I was playing version 0.10f and wonder why I just got unemployed.
I play with a female protagonist and yesterday (in the game) had an encounter with Mr. Brooks in which he asked him not to wear any underwear in the future.
The following morning I go to the office and was released. Why?
If you are continuously late or do not go to work you'll eventually be fired.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It wasn't that. I have always tried to be late, but in the mentioned passage I always went to work immediately after getting up and also got the required dress (if you don't buy it there is another end one also fired, but in a different way).
By the way, Nymphonomicon just read what Nymphonomicon wrote.
I hadn't noticed that I might be late after the rental event, but maybe that's the solution.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah for some reason there was no way I could avoid getting fired from the office job. I feel like I explored all the routes according to the tips and tricks book, but wasn't sure what else to do. Is there anything to do at the diner job or the university? Does something happen if I pass all the tests? I never saw that guy visiting me at the diner for weeks.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
It wasn't that. I have always tried to be late, but in the mentioned passage I always went to work immediately after getting up and also got the required dress (if you don't buy it there is another end one also fired, but in a different way).
I hadn't noticed that I might be late after the rental event, but maybe that's the solution.
Yeah for some reason there was no way I could avoid getting fired from the office job. I feel like I explored all the routes according to the tips and tricks book, but wasn't sure what else to do. Is there anything to do at the diner job or the university? Does something happen if I pass all the tests? I never saw that guy visiting me at the diner for weeks.
I'll definitely fix this before the next release :)! Thank you for reporting it.

There isn't much content to the college route and it's pretty buggy so I may block it off in v0.11 until I have more time to work and focus on it. The diner storyline ends when you are sat down together and the stranger is controlling your vibrator.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Incidentally, I noticed another mistake.
You can get Harvey's business card pretty early. This is also noted in the inventory.
After calling and visiting the Stranger (Damen), the phone list is kept empty.
The following error message also appears in the contact list: Unbenannt.png

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I also found myself getting fired unexpectedly and I wasn't sure why until I thought back on how the rent event worked... how it was eating up precious morning time and forcing me to manually prepare for work, making me late in the process.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I also found myself getting fired unexpectedly and I wasn't sure why until I thought back on how the rent event worked... how it was eating up precious morning time and forcing me to manually prepare for work, making me late in the process.
It will be fixed in v0.11 :) I've changed the rent day to Sunday instead of Monday.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
so, is this not updated or simply another version of the game?, because I found out that there is a more updated game with the same name apparently done by you?, or is it that im just dumb and there is a way to get past Alex´s storyline?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
so, is this not updated or simply another version of the game?, because I found out that there is a more updated game with the same name apparently done by you?, or is it that im just dumb and there is a way to get past Alex´s storyline?
more current version? I would be interested to know where you saw this. My internet research showed that the 0.10f offered here is the most current.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you mean the male protagonist route? I removed it in v0.10 as I wanted to focus on finishing one storyline first. It'll most likely return once I have finished Alex's story.

Here's an official link to it .

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes