Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Bug.jpg
Unfortunately, a game-inhibiting mistake when resting does not generate energy. It is therefore only suitable to change the time of day, but this does not help if you already have the energy at 0.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Rent goes up every week........ hope you will add a billionaire path to this :ROFLMAO:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Paying rent is just a quick way to increase corruption.
Every morning you can clean, which reduces the rent by a certain amount, so that one working day in the office is enough to be able to pay the rent.

What annoys me more is the unique choice.
You can help the neighbor with the cat - and come too late for work or you don't help and there are no further actions with the neighbor.

Different ways would be helpful here. Either this encounter is put on the weekend, or you get the opportunity to negate the counter for being late (high corruption) so that you don't automatically lose the job. Especially in connection with future content that will continue to negatively influence this choice, this would be a good opportunity to stay in the job.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you mean the male protagonist route? I removed it in v0.10 as I wanted to focus on finishing one storyline first. It'll most likely return once I have finished Alex's story.

Here's an official link to it here.
yeah, that clears that out, thx

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
you have to leave the apartment on Sunday and visit Samuel.
You can also visit him every day to reduce the rent by cleaning his apartment

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Paying rent is just a quick way to increase corruption.
Every morning you can clean, which reduces the rent by a certain amount, so that one working day in the office is enough to be able to pay the rent.

What annoys me more is the unique choice.
You can help the neighbor with the cat - and come too late for work or you don't help and there are no further actions with the neighbor.

Different ways would be helpful here. Either this encounter is put on the weekend, or you get the opportunity to negate the counter for being late (high corruption) so that you don't automatically lose the job. Especially in connection with future content that will continue to negatively influence this choice, this would be a good opportunity to stay in the job.
I'll definitely implement a choice to visit him in the next update :)

Does anyone know how to pay rent? Cause I can't seem to find either the event or the trigger to do so.
If you open the diary on the right sidebar the game will keep you informed of all the "quests" and activities you need/can do.

Are there anymore bimbo changes after the breasts and lip augmentations?
Not at this point :)

Rent goes up every week........ hope you will add a billionaire path to this :ROFLMAO:
No need, it's very easy to lower your rent and it caps out at $300 a month as that is where the storyline ends.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I have not yet achieved that. How can I reach the strip club?
I have the business card, but I can't call him. Or does that only work when I'm out of a job?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
is my game over at the stirp club win you get a black screen win you Explore the club after the tit job
No, the story should progress. I'll look into it :)

I have not yet achieved that. How can I reach the strip club?
I have the business card, but I can't call him. Or does that only work when I'm out of a job?
You can either play through the game until you reach the golf event where you can accidentally kill the client by pushing him off you during his advances or choose
"I've played Corrupted City before" > "Start from the newest storyline"

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks but ...

I think it's the start of week 7. (After having sex with Samuel the morning before)

"Alex:" I just got fired ... "
Amelia: "I shouldn't talk to you Alex, leave before you get me in trouble too."
You feel hurt as you walk away and head home to look for a new job "

Until then, I followed the same routine every morning. Get up at 07:00, morning routine, Samuel, work.
> Since the route is actually not finished but only not yet completed, this is again a very stupid situation.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Thanks but ...

I think it's the start of week 7. (After having sex with Samuel the morning before)

"Alex:" I just got fired ... "
Amelia: "I shouldn't talk to you Alex, leave before you get me in trouble too."
You feel hurt as you walk away and head home to look for a new job "

Until then, I followed the same routine every morning. Get up at 07:00, morning routine, Samuel, work.
> Since the route is actually not finished but only not yet completed, this is again a very stupid situation.
Sorry I'm unsure what the problem is?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
That you will be released without making an obvious mistake (wrong clothes, too late, ect)

If I save the game and restart, I will no longer see this option.
I know there was an option. But if you want to repeat the old path first, you won't be able to skip old content afterwards.
Have now deleted CC and reinstalled, same problem. I would probably have to clean the registry first so that this option can be selected again.

So I only have the way on the golf route.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
That you will be released without making an obvious mistake (wrong clothes, too late, ect)

If I save the game and restart, I will no longer see this option.
I know there was an option. But if you want to repeat the old path first, you won't be able to skip old content afterwards.
Have now deleted CC and reinstalled, same problem. I would probably have to clean the registry first so that this option can be selected again.

So I only have the way on the golf route.
That shouldn't be possible, there is no reason for it to disappear. Are you sure you are choosing the correct option? If you choose "Yes" you'll be sent to Introduction but choosing "No" will send you to a passage that gives you 3 options.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Misconception.

Is this your first time playing Corrupted City?

Yes, I have never played Corrupted City.

No, I have played Corrupted City before.

You have to click No to get to the selection. I assumed that the option appears if you press Yes because you already know the other content. But you just wrote that. ;)

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Misconception.

Is this your first time playing Corrupted City?

Yes, I have never played Corrupted City.

No, I have played Corrupted City before.

You have to click No to get to the selection. I assumed that the option appears if you press Yes because you already know the other content. But you just wrote that. ;)
Don't worry about it :)!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I was able to get around it by skipping time on my cell phone.
Still, of course, it should be fixed.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes