putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.13

Have fun :devilish:

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

⦁ Added new information to Hints and Tips.

⦁ Added new information to the diary

⦁ Added a new GUI/UI system for character stats.

⦁ Added a new wardrobe UI.

⦁ Added a new dialogue system.

⦁ Added male protagonist back into the game.

⦁ Added a new profile system for the male protagonist.

⦁ Added relationship system for the male protagonist.

⦁ Created a new file structure.

⦁ You can now be late for Mr. Brooks four times instead of three.

Locations:

⦁ Added nightclub "Inferno".

⦁ Added College Campus.

⦁ Added College Apartment.

⦁ Added College Library.

Characters:

⦁ Added character "Maya" to the College storyline.

⦁ Added character "Yusuf" to the Yusuf storyline.

⦁ Added character "Rory" to the Yusuf storyline.

⦁ Added character "Penelope" to the Yusuf storyline.

⦁ Added character "Jason" to the Yusuf storyline.

⦁ Added character "Audrey" to the Apartment storyline.

⦁ Added character "Talia" to the male protagonist storyline.

Events:

⦁ Added a new introduction.

⦁ Added 7 events to the Agency storyline.

⦁ Added 8 events to the College storyline.

⦁ Added 6 events to the Diner storyline.

⦁ Added 10+ events to Inferno.

⦁ Added 6 events to the park.

⦁ Added 8 new events to the morning routine.

⦁ Added 2 new events to the wardrobe.

⦁ Added 1 new event to the bathroom.

⦁ Added 5 new events to Matt's storyline.

⦁ Added 2 new events to Sophie's storyline.

⦁ Added 1 new event to Damen's storyline.

⦁ Added multiple new events to the male protagonist storyline.

⦁ Improved multiple small scenes.

⦁ Improved multiple events in the apartment.

⦁ Improved multiple events in the Agency job.

⦁ Improved and re-wrote 15 events that can activate as you travel to the City Center, Downtown or Uptown.

⦁ Improved and re-wrote 7 events for Samuel's storyline.

⦁ Improved and re-wrote 6 events for the Diner storyline.

⦁ Updated various images.

Known Issues:

⦁ If you enter a traveling passage such as "Visit Uptown" or "Visit Gale City" on time such as 15:59, you may be presented with two options caused by the clock changing the game into evening mode.

⦁ Currently, you do not pay for the basement upgrades.

⦁ Currently, you can work without having the required supplies.

Bug Fixes:

⦁ Fixed obsolete profiles in the contact list.

⦁ Fixed missing profiles in the contact list

⦁ Fixed a bug where you wouldn't pay for hospital treatment.

⦁ Fixed a very rare bug where the player could be called Alex instead of the chosen name.

⦁ Fixed various grammar mistakes and small bugs across all storylines and events.

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
wow...this is...boring
and full of bugs..
not going to list them here.. the dev would only need to play his own game without cheating for ...i wanted to say 15 min but let´s be honest 3 hours at least because you can´t access most stuff before.
And the choices are childish, stupid,prudish
not well thought through

Reactions: Thisguyishere101

Xadr

Oct 20, 2018
I can't go to Reverie to meet with vincent, it has a red lable and fails to load anything. How am I supposed to become a stripper?

Reactions: Lyphrus

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
It's still currently in development :)!
Going to Reverie is broken. As well as some events, such as working as a camgirl after the first time and doing the maid event around the same time as rejecting Mr Brookes deal doesn't seem to work. Those two give a black screen, so I'm unsure if that's the end of content for the two or not, but Reverie is in fact not working.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Damen and Amelia club event kinda weird
Clean apartment naked and create video at bath both buged.
Hope bug fixed version coming soon, otherwise bugs block many route.

Sunshine999

Oct 5, 2017
Version 0.13

Have fun :devilish:

HTML + Files:
Mega

HTML only:
Mega
Images are missing from that file.
From the Starting page, and the first four clicks:

/Images/UI/banner.png
/Images/UI/diary.png
/Images/Introduction/report.jpg
/Images/Locations/Home/Bathroom/bathe.jpg
/Images/Introduction/food.jpg
/Images/Introduction/apartment.jpg
/Images/Locations/Work/Office/Event0/building.jpg

etc...

Abcd178

Sep 22, 2017
To fix the bug with the if in the hospital, the line 13517 should be

HTML:
<<if $sexualInfection eq true>><<if $cash gte 100>>[[Cure Sexual Disease(s)->CureSTD]] for $100<<else>>You can't afford healthcare, you have $cash dollars and need $100.<</if>><<else>>You are in perfect health and do not need any treatment.<</if>>
the if must be closed right after the else.

JJR

Dec 23, 2016
There seem to be a few bugs that for example change the player character. Playing as the male char, I fell down exhausted on the first day while exploring, just to wake up in the apartment with sophie, showering with a female body. The going home butting sometimes does the same, instead of going to the apartment shared with Rory it ports the player to the female (I asume) apartment, including rent troubles

JJR

Dec 23, 2016
I'd guess the female/male change bug is somehow associated with the park, whenever I go there to exercise it changes to the female model.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I can't go to Reverie to meet with vincent, it has a red lable and fails to load anything. How am I supposed to become a stripper?
Going to Reverie is broken. As well as some events, such as working as a camgirl after the first time and doing the maid event around the same time as rejecting Mr Brookes deal doesn't seem to work. Those two give a black screen, so I'm unsure if that's the end of content for the two or not, but Reverie is in fact not working.
Damen and Amelia club event kinda weird
Clean apartment naked and create video at bath both buged.
Hope bug fixed version coming soon, otherwise bugs block many route.
Started playing. Like the idea, but when I go to sleep, I just get a black screen.
To fix the bug with the if in the hospital, the line 13517 should be

HTML:
<<if $sexualInfection eq true>><<if $cash gte 100>>[[Cure Sexual Disease(s)->CureSTD]] for $100<<else>>You can't afford healthcare, you have $cash dollars and need $100.<</if>><<else>>You are in perfect health and do not need any treatment.<</if>>
the if must be closed right after the else.
There seem to be a few bugs that for example change the player character. Playing as the male char, I fell down exhausted on the first day while exploring, just to wake up in the apartment with sophie, showering with a female body. The going home butting sometimes does the same, instead of going to the apartment shared with Rory it ports the player to the female (I asume) apartment, including rent troubles
Thanks for all the bug reports! I didn't know the build was leaked so the official release date is still next week to be fair to the people who have supported me this past couple of months. A lot of these have been fixed with v0.13a update but some will be fixed in v0.13b :)

I'd guess the female/male change bug is somehow associated with the park, whenever I go there to exercise it changes to the female model.
You are correct, when you enter the park or exercise you have the chance of falling into the female MC story. Sorry!

Reactions: Pilluah

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
if you want to play as male can you be sub in the game or are you a dom all the way thank you for reading this hope its not a stupid question just want to know if am going to download it or not :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
if you want to play as male can you be sub in the game or are you a dom all the way thank you for reading this hope its not a stupid question just want to know if am going to download it or not :)
Only a dom at the moment sorry! I may add something like this in the future for the male MC.

JJR

Dec 23, 2016
Thanks for all the bug reports! I didn't know the build was leaked so the official release date is still next week to be fair to the people who have supported me this past couple of months. A lot of these have been fixed with v0.13a update but some will be fixed in v0.13b :)

You are correct, when you enter the park or exercise you have the chance of falling into the female MC story. Sorry!
Happy to help, it being the leaked version notwithstanding. Hope you can squash a few bugs with that.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
Corrupted "code" City

I have played this in past releases and it seems that this release is infested.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Corrupted "code" City

I have played this in past releases and it seems that this release is infested.
If you've found any bugs that haven't already been reported It'd be a great help if you could post them so I can fix them :) Thanks!

xenos87

May 2, 2017
I'm getting the following error as soon as I try to launch:
HTML:
Error: no valid storage adapters found
    at Object.e (Corrupted City.html:27113)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (Corrupted City.html:27119)
    at e (Corrupted City.html:59)
    at t (Corrupted City.html:59)
(anonymous)    @    Corrupted City.html:27119

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes