gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
If you've found any bugs that haven't already been reported It'd be a great help if you could post them so I can fix them :) Thanks!
reading back it appears that others have reported the bugs I am encountering

random sex change mid game.... ect

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
reading back it appears that others have reported the bugs I am encountering

random sex change mid game.... ect
It's okay, thank you for taking the time to look anyway :)

I'm getting the following error as soon as I try to launch:
HTML:
Error: no valid storage adapters found
    at Object.e (Corrupted City.html:27113)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (Corrupted City.html:27119)
    at e (Corrupted City.html:59)
    at t (Corrupted City.html:59)
(anonymous)    @    Corrupted City.html:27119
I think that is a browser issue, maybe trying clearing your cookies/browser history?

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
There's a bug if you try to call Damen while not being corrupt enough, the mc wants to not call, which automatically sends you to the screen to call Damen, which your character will not do because she's not corrupt enough.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
There's a bug if you try to call Damen while not being corrupt enough, the mc wants to not call, which automatically sends you to the screen to call Damen, which your character will not do because she's not corrupt enough.
Thanks!

DanaGC

Sep 16, 2017
Not sure if this one's been reported, yet: At work... "You are currently at work, what would you like to do?" No action options appear.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Not sure if this one's been reported, yet: At work... "You are currently at work, what would you like to do?" No action options appear.
If you haven't already, you should sleep instead of napping, or the day will just repeat, causing none of the variables to reset.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Whatever variable you're checking to see if Sophie will talk to you about becoming a camgirl isn't properly unchecked afterwards. She'll continue to talk to you about it each time.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Whatever variable you're checking to see if Sophie will talk to you about becoming a camgirl isn't properly unchecked afterwards. She'll continue to talk to you about it each time.
I'll check it out, thanks :)!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I dunno if these are fixed in the thing posted above but I gave this a whirl yesterday ... tried being the guy but the first time I went to sleep I just got a black screen and couldn't progress (which was a shame as I much prefer male mc stuff)... so tried the girl side to see if I was missing something with the sleep mechanic (but nope it worked there) ... some bugs on her side of things: in the hospital there's an error line, after accepting the roommates idea to become a camgirl if you talk to her again you get the same thing and it telling you to come up with a screen-name (again), if you try to make more than one video a day you get a black screen (rather than I presume something saying you can't do that), the video you make in a bath or something gives and error so you've gotta rollback (and I guess this blocks any further cam progression stuff if there is any), if you go to meet the guy at the club (3rd time of going there) it randomly jumps to his apartment rather than actually having anything to do with the lady at work whose idea it is (or anything to do with the club), then if you talk to her it resets back to her asking if you know anyone to meet there - though maybe there's something I'm missing on that one but it seemed real disjointed.

Hopefully the guy side gets fixed and I'll try it out once there's some more stuff as there's a few of these be a girl and go through regular life but make money by being a ho kinda html games, but being some crime dude going around murdering and whatnot (and I think I saw a rape stat in there so that is definitely something I'm interested in) then that'd be cool.

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
Cant use showers at the gym or join sophie but corruption is full. cant make video because of error :

You walk into the bathroom to create a video, submerging yourself in the steamy water. After 10 minutes you become bored in the bath and begin massaging your pussy, you feel your arousal growing and decide to stop before you go too far, ending the video and uploading it before

Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: unable to parse macro argument "[g": malformed image markup

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I dunno if these are fixed in the thing posted above but I gave this a whirl yesterday ... tried being the guy but the first time I went to sleep I just got a black screen and couldn't progress (which was a shame as I much prefer male mc stuff)... so tried the girl side to see if I was missing something with the sleep mechanic (but nope it worked there) ... some bugs on her side of things: in the hospital there's an error line, after accepting the roommates idea to become a camgirl if you talk to her again you get the same thing and it telling you to come up with a screen-name (again), if you try to make more than one video a day you get a black screen (rather than I presume something saying you can't do that), the video you make in a bath or something gives and error so you've gotta rollback (and I guess this blocks any further cam progression stuff if there is any), if you go to meet the guy at the club (3rd time of going there) it randomly jumps to his apartment rather than actually having anything to do with the lady at work whose idea it is (or anything to do with the club), then if you talk to her it resets back to her asking if you know anyone to meet there - though maybe there's something I'm missing on that one but it seemed real disjointed.

Hopefully the guy side gets fixed and I'll try it out once there's some more stuff as there's a few of these be a girl and go through regular life but make money by being a ho kinda html games, but being some crime dude going around murdering and whatnot (and I think I saw a rape stat in there so that is definitely something I'm interested in) then that'd be cool.
Thanks! Most, if not all the bugs above are fixed now in v0.13d :) I appreciate what you've written and everyone else for reporting all the bugs in this version. Ideally, it'd be great if it was bug-free, but I'm only one person, and it's a massive game, so I'll miss some things that may seem obvious to the player.

Cant use showers at the gym or join sophie but corruption is full. cant make video because of error :

You walk into the bathroom to create a video, submerging yourself in the steamy water. After 10 minutes you become bored in the bath and begin massaging your pussy, you feel your arousal growing and decide to stop before you go too far, ending the video and uploading it before

Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: unable to parse macro argument "[g": malformed image markup
Thanks, I have fixed these :)

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Was the stripper route canceled? When I go to Reverie in Gale City to talk to vincent about the job it says that I have reached the end of this storyline.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Was the stripper route canceled? When I go to Reverie in Gale City to talk to vincent about the job it says that I have reached the end of this storyline.
Yeah I was looking through the image files to see what was new and if it was worth my time to play again and it seems like they're gone. If I'm not wrong, this release has less content than the last one.

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
The cleaning at Sam's is also a dead end. After you have paid rent two times you can't leave cleaning.
You walk into Samuel's apartment and undress before you start cleaning, the coolness of the air makes you shiver, and it takes you longer to clean because of it. After 45 minutes, Samuel has lowered your rent by $20, and you get dressed before leaving the apartment.->ExitApartment]]

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes