Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I really don't understand why so many versions have different content in it that is not present in other versions...
I like this game a lot, but it feels like if you take all versions of the game together, it would have 2x the content. Maybe that is wrong amount but still. I have version 0.1.0 that for some reason is little less than twice the size of 0.13. File size ofc does not mean much, but still.

Also i really like that dev is here and is so active (y)

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Was the stripper route canceled? When I go to Reverie in Gale City to talk to vincent about the job it says that I have reached the end of this storyline.
Yeah I was looking through the image files to see what was new and if it was worth my time to play again and it seems like they're gone. If I'm not wrong, this release has less content than the last one.
I really don't understand why so many versions have different content in it that is not present in other versions...
I like this game a lot, but it feels like if you take all versions of the game together, it would have 2x the content. Maybe that is wrong amount but still. I have version 0.1.0 that for some reason is little less than twice the size of 0.13. File size ofc does not mean much, but still.

Also i really like that dev is here and is so active (y)
It's not removed, it's been re-worked. I decided to release v0.13 before I finished it as I didn't want there to be an even longer gap since the previous release. It will come back this month :)

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
Don`t know if it has already been reported since it is a small problem. In the buss there is the scene with the two girls giving a blowjob. The media doesn`t show because the picture is called giggle.mp4 while the code asks for giggling.mp4. You can fix it yourself by renaming the file, but it should be mentioned to be fixed in the 0.13d version.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
I forgot to mention before but I had to kill the guy twice after playing golf to progress. Those were seperate times. After the first one I went to work I think twice and the second time the event happened again. Both times I had the blood stained golf shirt (I destroyed the first one right after the event) and the public perception of me was murderer even after the first time I did it. I don't know if that was already reported or not.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Don`t know if it has already been reported since it is a small problem. In the buss there is the scene with the two girls giving a blowjob. The media doesn`t show because the picture is called giggle.mp4 while the code asks for giggling.mp4. You can fix it yourself by renaming the file, but it should be mentioned to be fixed in the 0.13d version.
I forgot to mention before but I had to kill the guy twice after playing golf to progress. Those were seperate times. After the first one I went to work I think twice and the second time the event happened again. Both times I had the blood stained golf shirt (I destroyed the first one right after the event) and the public perception of me was murderer even after the first time I did it. I don't know if that was already reported or not.
Thanks!

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
What was added this update besides the male PC? I feel like I played a version of this months ago that had around the same amount of content or possibly even more. Am I just crazy or is this true?

I did run into a bug with the landlord where I would be cleaning naked and be unable to exit the screen. The text wasn't clickable.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
What was added this update besides the male PC? I feel like I played a version of this months ago that had around the same amount of content or possibly even more. Am I just crazy or is this true?

I did run into a bug with the landlord where I would be cleaning naked and be unable to exit the screen. The text wasn't clickable.
You can check the changelog on the front page for all the changes in this update.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 648839

Overview:
Corrupted City is a choice based game with real consequences featuring a male and female protagonist.

You can play as Alex, new to the city. You are adjusting to life after your boyfriend's mysterious disappearance.

Or you can play as Jason, a fixer for the biggest crime lord in the city. Will you try and get away from your criminal past or stay stuck in your ways and continue to corrupt the world and people around you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-14
Release Date: 2020-05-14
Developer: Aviary
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All : - MEGA - - -
Html Only
(v0.12a Bugfix): MEGA - - -
BaasB thanks for the links

View attachment 657164 View attachment 657165 View attachment 657166 View attachment 657167 View attachment 657168 View attachment 657169
why cant you visit the revererie right now

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
It's not removed, it's been re-worked. I decided to release v0.13 before I finished it as I didn't want there to be an even longer gap since the previous release. It will come back this month :)

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 648839

Overview:
Corrupted City is a choice based game with real consequences featuring a male and female protagonist.

You can play as Alex, new to the city. You are adjusting to life after your boyfriend's mysterious disappearance.

Or you can play as Jason, a fixer for the biggest crime lord in the city. Will you try and get away from your criminal past or stay stuck in your ways and continue to corrupt the world and people around you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-14
Release Date: 2020-05-14
Developer: Aviary
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All : - MEGA - - -
Html Only
(v0.12a Bugfix): MEGA - - -
BaasB thanks for the links

View attachment 657164 View attachment 657165 View attachment 657166 View attachment 657167 View attachment 657168 View attachment 657169
reverie no longer functional...no strip club option

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
You dont.. you use the browser console and learn the sugarcube variable commands ;)

Heres one particular post that has the main command structure you need when using the console (F12).
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/post-2300597

Theres more discussion in that thread, some relevant, some is out of date, but that gives you the command and how to navigate the variable tree.
Once you just even do the first command, youll get a grouping of data thats expandable.. look for the little Triangle to click on to expand the trees. It kind of looks/works like file structures as you expand them, and some can be nested a few levels deep.
MOST Html games are sugarcube based, rarely anyone uses harlowe or anything different, so once you start to figure out how to edit variables for one game, it gets easier seeing it in others.

Last edited:

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Currently there is a problem with removing STDs at the hospital, I had to use the console to set the variable to false.
Oh and also, I get a repeating scene when Sophie tries to convince the player to set up a camwhoring account.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Currently there is a problem with removing STDs at the hospital, I had to use the console to set the variable to false.
Oh and also, I get a repeating scene when Sophie tries to convince the player to set up a camwhoring account.
Thanks! These are already fixed in the latest version which will be released publicly on the 20th but thank you for reporting them regardless :)

neyrutodohexa

Jun 18, 2018
i am playing as a man and somehow in the when i go downtown the game start adressing me as female and changes my home and interactions to the female path. how can i solve this??

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
i am playing as a man and somehow in the when i go downtown the game start adressing me as female and changes my home and interactions to the female path. how can i solve this??
The bug is caused by entering the park, don't enter it and you shouldn't have this problem. I'd suggest either restarting or rolling back to a point before you entered the park.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I did read the changelog that's why I was so confused. I thought a lot of that stuff was in older versions. Unless things have been taken out and put back in. Maybe I'll try again next update but the hints and tips thing looks exactly the same and I did everything on it last time.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Any ideas how to fix the "local storage quota exceeded" error each time I click on a link? I'm using Chrome only.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes