kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Glad to see that the game still gets updates.

somehow, I can't get enough from it HAHA.

also, too bad the club thingy was removed where u had to work off your deb

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I did read the changelog that's why I was so confused. I thought a lot of that stuff was in older versions. Unless things have been taken out and put back in. Maybe I'll try again next update but the hints and tips thing looks exactly the same and I did everything on it last time.
The majority of the content was re-worked, and I also took the time to improve the game UI/GUI wise so it was more of an "improve everything" update, but there is new content in it such as the college, a new scene in the Waitress storyline, and you can find new scenes in the Agency route. Plus the nightclub was added which was various scenes and outcomes.

Any ideas how to fix the "local storage quota exceeded" error each time I click on a link? I'm using Chrome only.
Sounds like a browser issue, maybe try and clear it?

Glad to see that the game still gets updates.

somehow, I can't get enough from it HAHA.

also, too bad the club thingy was removed where u had to work off your deb
Thanks :)! It's coming back in 0.14 but re-worked due to the grind and future content plans.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kino4ka

Xadr

Oct 20, 2018
Thanks Aviary! I subbed the Patreon to support your work while I have some cash. Can't wait to see where this game goes.

• Red Heart
Apr 3, 2020
now it says female domination, female protagonist, male domination in spoilers BUT it says all that plus male protagonist in the tags, so im wondering is it the female protagonist doing the domination or is it the male protagonist getting dominated by a female?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
now it says female domination, female protagonist, male domination in spoilers BUT it says all that plus male protagonist in the tags, so im wondering is it the female protagonist doing the domination or is it the male protagonist getting dominated by a female?
Male protagonist is dominant and the female protagonist is both.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 648839

Overview:
Corrupted City is a choice based game with real consequences featuring a male and female protagonist.

You can play as Alex, new to the city. You are adjusting to life after your boyfriend's mysterious disappearance.

Or you can play as Jason, a fixer for the biggest crime lord in the city. Will you try and get away from your criminal past or stay stuck in your ways and continue to corrupt the world and people around you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-19
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer: Aviary
Censored: No
Version: 0.13e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

i think i understand why there is no strip club content any longer...author is trying to raise funds....thus the old versions have been deleted...good luck to you

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
i think i understand why there is no strip club content any longer...author is trying to raise funds....thus the old versions have been deleted...good luck to you
If you look on the previous page I have already responded to this question the last time you asked. If you'd like to play the old version you can do so here, but it's very out of date at this point.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
If you look on the previous page I have already responded to this question the last time you asked. If you'd like to play the old version you can do so here, but it's very out of date at this point. Mega
thank you for the older version...not on patreon any longer...if you have another source i can contribute too...let me know ...thank you...good luck

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I like this new navigation system, at least it saves you from a few clicks and it's more logically setup. Regarding the story line it's nice that you are doing a revemp, I like the reverie story but would like to see more transformation content (more trashy and slutty perhaps? ;) ) Also wonder if drug addiction is something you want to add, like maybe Damien became the supplier for MC and if she got hooked she has to keep going back for more...it may also add content to his story line as well. Finally, just wondering if pregnancy might become part of the story or possible ending? Great work, looking for more changes and updates.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I like this new navigation system, at least it saves you from a few clicks and it's more logically setup. Regarding the story line it's nice that you are doing a revemp, I like the reverie story but would like to see more transformation content (more trashy and slutty perhaps? ;) ) Also wonder if drug addiction is something you want to add, like maybe Damien became the supplier for MC and if she got hooked she has to keep going back for more...it may also add content to his story line as well. Finally, just wondering if pregnancy might become part of the story or possible ending? Great work, looking for more changes and updates.
The Reverie content has been re-worked in v0.14 in the way you've described. I also have a storyline planned for most of the fetishes you're wanting with the minus of Damen being included. Thanks for the feedback :)!

Reactions: idungoofd
May 25, 2020
Aviary..!! I liked this game so much...I was hooked to this game for 7 hours straight. It has an awesome story in the female MC. Though I’ve played earlier versions, I liked the twists in the story too ... I found some bugs as mentioned in earlier posts and others like
1)after applying in gale city if you visit the campus the same day, you are enrolled and the story goes on but after the course is completed when you wake up you receive the message for interview and the game is stuck.
2) many bugs in inferno where after you dance the screen goes black . You have to scroll back

Few suggestions
1) you can add gloryhole option in park toilets
2) make the phone more caller friendly. To call and meet The contacts in free time. Can have friendly or sexy time with them.

Congrats again on a good game bro. Hatsoff

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Aviary..!! I liked this game so much...I was hooked to this game for 7 hours straight. It has an awesome story in the female MC. Though I’ve played earlier versions, I liked the twists in the story too ... I found some bugs as mentioned in earlier posts and others like
1)after applying in gale city if you visit the campus the same day, you are enrolled and the story goes on but after the course is completed when you wake up you receive the message for interview and the game is stuck.
2) many bugs in inferno where after you dance the screen goes black . You have to scroll back

Few suggestions
1) you can add gloryhole option in park toilets
2) make the phone more caller friendly. To call and meet The contacts in free time. Can have friendly or sexy time with them.

Congrats again on a good game bro. Hatsoff
Thank you for the feedback and the review :) I'm glad to see you've had so much fun with it! I'll look into the bugs you've posted. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Emilee Teresta
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes