TuXido

May 9, 2018
saves not available? im currently too deeply progressed and i cant load my saved data from v13

TuXido

May 9, 2018
tried loading and saving from disk, it says loading from wrong game.. i guess all prev saves are corrupted

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
tried loading and saving from disk, it says loading from wrong game.. i guess all prev saves are corrupted
Sorry, saves are currently not compatible between versions, but you can start from the newest content by selecting "No, I have played Corrupted City before." and then "I would like to start from the Reverie storyline."

I have been working on an experimental system to patch older save files from v0.15 onwards. Hopefully, this will be a thing of the past with the release of that update :)

Kankuro69

Mar 28, 2020
Played the game as male, when i go to work i get surveilence job and when i get option to join or ignore, if i choose join i keep getting the same job next day like a loop, and if i choose ignore, next day when i go work it says it's i reached the end of this content and i just have to do house cleaning everyday... i don't know if it's a bug or the game is really that short.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Played the game as male, when i go to work i get surveilence job and when i get option to join or ignore, if i choose join i keep getting the same job next day like a loop, and if i choose ignore, next day when i go work it says it's i reached the end of this content and i just have to do house cleaning everyday... i don't know if it's a bug or the game is really that short.
That is the end of the male protagonist route currently. It was only added this month. In v0.15, you'll have more content to play through :)

PaulM

Aug 8, 2018
During playing male character it changed multiply times into female main character, so images and apparement were changed too.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
During playing male character it changed multiply times into female main character, so images and apparement were changed too.
Do you know where that happened? I'm struggling to find the source of it.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So you started playing as a male. Then you watch sex robots on tv with your room mate. and bam you're chic and you're blowing you room mate.

Bugs much?

Grimn2017

Apr 10, 2018
sorry if this was mentioned before but i couldn't find a fix in my few thread searches. Mr brooks got arrested and i got my job offer from the college and i have to go in for an interview and it says to come in for an interview but whenever i head to the campus it says i need a valid id. im wearing the old conference outfit and i'm heavily corrupted is there something i'm missing? or is it just bugged?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
sorry if this was mentioned before but i couldn't find a fix in my few thread searches. Mr brooks got arrested and i got my job offer from the college and i have to go in for an interview and it says to come in for an interview but whenever i head to the campus it says i need a valid id. im wearing the old conference outfit and i'm heavily corrupted is there something i'm missing? or is it just bugged?
That's a bug! Sorry, I'll try and fix it as soon as possible.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So you started playing as a male. Then you watch sex robots on tv with your room mate. and bam you're chic and you're blowing you room mate.

Bugs much?
Look the last time I watched sex robots on tv with my roommate I too was suddenly a chic blowing my room mate.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019

Bugs much?
Look the last time I watched sex robots on tv with my roommate I too was suddenly a chic blowing my room mate.
Yeah, I'm trying to find it, hopefully, I can fix it in the next release.

Last edited:
May 25, 2020
Can you tell me where the story of female MC currently ends..?
Is there playable content after Alex completes the course in gale city campus and she gets a job offer from Yousf or Mr.Brooks.??

I was not able to find a way to go to work to either of them..!!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Apparently using a public bathroom or running too much in the park turns you into a female. The more you know...:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Can you tell me where the story of female MC currently ends..?
Is there playable content after Alex completes the course in gale city campus and she gets a job offer from Yousf or Mr.Brooks.??

I was not able to find a way to go to work to either of them..!!
Once you've met Audrey, that's where the current content ends :)

Reactions: Justforfun201901
May 25, 2020
Once you've met Audrey, that's where the current content ends :)
Yes I met her.. I played Thegame again yesterday. Looking forward for more story and new content bro.

One more bug
1) If you Drink multiple times (even if it’s single drink a day) you become too high and there is no way of dancing normally again. The bartender also takes advantage

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Yes I met her.. I played Thegame again yesterday. Looking forward for more story and new content bro.

One more bug
1) If you Drink multiple times (even if it’s single drink a day) you become too high and there is no way of dancing normally again. The bartender also takes advantage
Thanks! I'll fix that for v0.15 :)

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes