sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Is there no way to avoid becoming a bimbo in the Reverie story now? I went into it without about as much money as I think it's possible to have at that stage and there was no options to try and get out of it.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
I played a female today and started a property agent. I did NOT go to play golf and finally Brooks was put in a police car. I tried to enroll in university the middle track for "health" and I got a reply to go to gale city for an interview. I went there and I was not allowed into campus. While checking my notes I see that the answer is to come tomorrow. Yes, it arrives again and I'm locked out of the campus again.
I guess I'm stuck there. Another bug?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Is there no way to avoid becoming a bimbo in the Reverie story now? I went into it without about as much money as I think it's possible to have at that stage and there was no options to try and get out of it.
It's no longer possible sorry :(

I played a female today and started a property agent. I did NOT go to play golf and finally Brooks was put in a police car. I tried to enroll in university the middle track for "health" and I got a reply to go to gale city for an interview. I went there and I was not allowed into campus. While checking my notes I see that the answer is to come tomorrow. Yes, it arrives again and I'm locked out of the campus again.
I guess I'm stuck there. Another bug?
Are you running v0.14b? It shouldn't be an issue in that version.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
This game feels like it gets smaller in every update.
The interface and stories are getting better and better, but the previous scenes are cut off.
why do you always cut instead of adding to it?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
This game feels like it gets smaller in every update.
The interface and stories are getting better and better, but the previous scenes are cut off.
why do you always cut instead of adding to it?
Nothing has been removed, the Reverie content was missing but now it has been added back in..

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
It's no longer possible sorry :(

Are you running v0.14b? It shouldn't be an issue in that version.
It was 14a. Was not aware there was another update.
Did just the reverie in 14a where i ended up in a Dungeon and circled from "sleep" to "frequentl wake up" withou any change.

PaulM

Aug 8, 2018
Do you know where that happened? I'm struggling to find the source of it.
Same as Hercule_Poirot said:
- Park, if you use public bathroom, don't wait, go out and get injection.
- Park, if you decline whores offer

If it happens once, it has impact on you saves (was so for my saves).

Good luck.

p.s. i see, you already uploaded 14b, ok.

Reactions: Aviary

dvqrud6891

Dec 7, 2017
As a heads up, when you reach the studying for exam part on the girl path there's a bug each morning. It doesn't remove the equipped clothing (tested with waitress outfit), and before you're able to leave the room you have to select another outfit. You can go back to it, but it's a strange bug that I thought would be worth mentioning. It was in the previous release and remains in this one.

Reactions: L7Bear and Aviary

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
There's the potential for one (or seven) good games here, but it's not there yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this is taken as constructive criticism, because there really is a lot good about this game. For the most part it has gotten better over time (although I do miss the market robbery from the early releases of the female property agent game.) I want this game to keep going and keep getting better.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
There's the potential for one (or seven) good games here, but it's not there yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this is taken as constructive criticism, because there really is a lot good about this game. For the most part it has gotten better over time (although I do miss the market robbery from the early releases of the female property agent game.) I want this game to keep going and keep getting better.
I appreciate the feedback, and maybe the story isn't apparent enough like you say, but the majority of what happens is explained as the story progresses. You just have to pay attention.

Throughout the Reverie storyline, Vincent will tell you to earn more money because he owes a lot of cash to some "bad people." Eventually, at the end of the storyline, these evil people catch up to him, and you walk in on them, robbing the Reverie/cleaning up the crime scene. This is why you are kidnapped because you are a witness to this.

You apply for a job, before noticing the local college is accepting applications after Mr. Brooks is arrested. A six month time skip then happens to allow future events to progress and make sense.

You are on the final week of college to allow the gameplay to quickly progress. On each day, you'll have a new event, whether it's with Maya, Penelope. Or at your waitress job where you'll have to deal with perverted customers unless you're not a camgirl, where you'll instantly reject the first pervert.

At the end of this week, you pass your exam and have two job offers to accept, this will lead to the beginning of v0.15.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I appreciate the feedback, and maybe the story isn't apparent enough like you say, but the majority of what happens is explained as the story progresses. You just have to pay attention.

Throughout the Reverie storyline, Vincent will tell you to earn more money because he owes a lot of cash to some "bad people." Eventually, at the end of the storyline, these evil people catch up to him, and you walk in on them, robbing the Reverie/cleaning up the crime scene. This is why you are kidnapped because you are a witness to this.

You apply for a job, before noticing the local college is accepting applications after Mr. Brooks is arrested. A six month time skip then happens to allow future events to progress and make sense.

You are on the final week of college to allow the gameplay to quickly progress. On each day, you'll have a new event, whether it's with Maya, Penelope. Or at your waitress job where you'll have to deal with perverted customers unless you're not a camgirl, where you'll instantly reject the first pervert.

At the end of this week, you pass your exam and have two job offers to accept, this will lead to the beginning of v0.15.
In the Reverie storyline, Vincent paid me just before Johnny abducted me in the dressing room. I didn't notice anything getting cleaned up, just some dialogue about meeting Johnny at the golf course and him being disappointed that I became a stripper.

The college portion went by so fast that none of it seemed to mean anything. Things happened during that week, but they didn't capture my attention or seem to have any purpose. At the end of the week I passed the exam, but didn't notice any job offers. I think I was playing v0.13 when I did the college stuff. When I went back to the diner the next day I didn't have the option to work there anymore, but the reverie was available. I had to wait a few hours to go into the reverie, find out about the debt, and start stripping. I'm not sure how the reverie storyline is supposed to start, how I earned that debt, or what else I was supposed to do after leaving college.

Looking forward to v0.15

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
In the Reverie storyline, Vincent paid me just before Johnny abducted me in the dressing room. I didn't notice anything getting cleaned up, just some dialogue about meeting Johnny at the golf course and him being disappointed that I became a stripper.

The college portion went by so fast that none of it seemed to mean anything. Things happened during that week, but they didn't capture my attention or seem to have any purpose. At the end of the week I passed the exam, but didn't notice any job offers. I think I was playing v0.13 when I did the college stuff. When I went back to the diner the next day I didn't have the option to work there anymore, but the reverie was available. I had to wait a few hours to go into the reverie, find out about the debt, and start stripping. I'm not sure how the reverie storyline is supposed to start, how I earned that debt, or what else I was supposed to do after leaving college.

Looking forward to v0.15
If you activated the Reverie storyline after the college storyline that's a bug. You can only access it after murdering the client at the golf course.

When Jason is cleaning up the dressing room you'll see dialogue describing him placing a dead stripper in a body bag :)

The college storyline merely acts as a time skip and break from the Agency storyline. It also serves as the Penelope/Yusuf introduction for v0.15

I hope this answers all of your questions!

Reactions: L7Bear

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Just picked up the game again after a few updates. Then suddenly got kicked out of my apartment because apparently I didn't pay rent. I looked all over the UI to find where I was supposed to find the option to pay rent and couldn't find it.

So thanks for that. I just lost my entire save file because there is no explanation for that mechanic.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
You have to go visit him and pay rent that way. He doesn't come to you (although that is a good idea imo). It happened to me too, it's easy to forget since there's no real reminder.

Reactions: Apexia

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Just picked up the game again after a few updates. Then suddenly got kicked out of my apartment because apparently I didn't pay rent. I looked all over the UI to find where I was supposed to find the option to pay rent and couldn't find it.

So thanks for that. I just lost my entire save file because there is no explanation for that mechanic.
how do I pay rent? I keep getting kicked out.
You have to go visit him and pay rent that way. He doesn't come to you (although that is a good idea imo). It happened to me too, it's easy to forget since there's no real reminder.
The rent is explained in the introduction, you also have a reminder in your journal, and when you wake up Monday, you are given a reminder saying:

"You wake up, remembering it's rent day as your alarm clock silently flashes in your face."

Sorry about your save file, I'll try and make a better reminder in future releases :)

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes