Jul 31, 2018
I could test out a system for showing the outfits, but I think it's best to leave it to your imagination or just without an image because it's impossible to match the outfits in scenes.

The conference outfit allows you to play through the conference storyline. That's its only purpose currently, and it most likely won't change. If you do not have the outfit, Mr. Brooks will be mad at you, and the storyline will be blocked off.

I'll think about adding a sub-scene for Richie or just a reject scene in future versions, and currently, you only have one scene at the toilet. I may expand on it in chapter two. You also can't steal the USB from Vincent, it's a fixed event that you won't find it with either option :)

Thanks for the feedback!
Yea i see why images wouldn't work. Still though, a short text description, maybe even only when you purchase an outfit, would be great.

For example the conference outfit could say "a tight shirt along with a very short skirt. This would usually be too inappropriate for work, but its exactly what that perv mr. brooks wants to see me in for conferences".
Just something to establish the outfit's significance, a bit of flavour text can go a long way to making a small gameplay mechanic quite sexy!

Thanks for responding!

Thunderous

Jun 23, 2019
This game going places. keep it up.
I just wanted to know, is there a reason why creampie scene (event20) from the office is missing?
Also when you play male protagonist and go to the basement to check on the slaves on your first day of work and choose to facefuck the girl with pink hair, its gif is missing and it only shows the first frame of the gif and stops.
Thanks for the game anyways.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
This game going places. keep it up.
I just wanted to know, is there a reason why creampie scene (event20) from the office is missing?
Also when you play male protagonist and go to the basement to check on the slaves on your first day of work and choose to facefuck the girl with pink hair, its gif is missing and it only shows the first frame of the gif and stops.
Thanks for the game anyways.
Thanks! I'll fix the missing scene in the next update.

EDIT: I forgot, I removed that scene because I decided to go in a different direction :) Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderous

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Well, I tried using the search function here but got no answer. Can someone please guide me as to how to become a stripper? Is it even possible? Read about a bug.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I did it by killing the guy and you get a call later inviting you.

What I don't understand it how to get to chapter 3. I know I can start there, but there doesn't seem to be much there. And I have no idea what really changed in what patch. The changelog is very confusing and makes it sound like you're just adding a bunch of stuff that was already there.

Maybe I need to wait longer before trying it again. Everytime I find something new it stops almost immediately.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

What I don't understand it how to get to chapter 3. I know I can start there, but there doesn't seem to be much there. And I have no idea what really changed in what patch. The changelog is very confusing and makes it sound like you're just adding a bunch of stuff that was already there.

Maybe I need to wait longer before trying it again. Everytime I find something new it stops almost immediately.
Yes, I read something about killing a client. When does the opportunity present itself?

Also, found this bug:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <td><td>…

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019

To get to chapter two, normally. Play through the game by continuing to visit Mr. Brooks at work, don't kill anyone at the golf course, and eventually, he'll be set up and arrested. You'll then spend a couple of days applying for another job before giving up and applying for the local college. After you finish the local college, chapter one will end, and two will begin.

You can find the hints and tips book in the library.

Yes, I read something about killing a client. When does the opportunity present itself?

Also, found this bug:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <td><td>…
To become a stripper, you need to play through the game normally by going to work, and you'll eventually arrive at a golf course. Kill the client at the golf course and refuse Mr. Brooks offer in the next couple of days. You can find the hints and tips book in the library.

Where did you find the bug?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Oh you have to finish the college. When I played before it didn't seem like the college ended. Thanks. And does picking different classes like law or whatever make a difference?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Oh you have to finish the college. When I played before it didn't seem like the college ended. Thanks. And does picking different classes like law or whatever make a difference?
There aren't specific classes but you can still choose the one you'd prefer.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I was more wondering if the choice impacted the story in any way. Like if you pick law you end up with a different job at the end etc. Seems like that's not the case.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
To get to chapter two, normally. Play through the game by continuing to visit Mr. Brooks at work, don't kill anyone at the golf course, and eventually, he'll be set up and arrested. You'll then spend a couple of days applying for another job before giving up and applying for the local college. After you finish the local college, chapter one will end, and two will begin.

You can find the hints and tips book in the library.

To become a stripper, you need to play through the game normally by going to work, and you'll eventually arrive at a golf course. Kill the client at the golf course and refuse Mr. Brooks offer in the next couple of days. You can find the hints and tips book in the library.

Where did you find the bug?
Oh shit, I didn't even see an option there to kill a client. I'll have to restart. ><

The bug is at Uptown, where the choices of locations are.

• Red Heart

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
Hmm i think that the "male"-path is in develop, cause if i play that after some days i arrested and have only the chance to restart.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hmm i think that the "male"-path is in develop, cause if i play that after some days i arrested and have only the chance to restart.
The male protagonist route ends once you meet the journalist. To avoid being arrested, you need to walk with her and then reject her advances.

Reactions: Sorter

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, love the game!
I just always get stuck in the same part. After Mr.Brooks is arrested I get the message to go to College but never seem to be able to enter it, always missing this ID Card...
Am I doing something wrong? Are new updates coming soon?
Thank you for your hard work!!!

• Red Heart
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes