Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
As Jason how do I go to the gym I think it appeared once but that was before I did the Sara events and the hints say you are supposed to meet her there? I have waited multiple weeks after saving the cafe event and the gym is always missing.

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
As Jason how do I go to the gym I think it appeared once but that was before I did the Sophie events and the hints say you are supposed to meet her there? I have waited multiple weeks after saving Alex and the gym is always missing.
The Gym isn't a location in the male protagonist storyline. Are you trying to meet Sophie? If so, you can find her at the general store. You'll need to save her from being murdered by the thieves.

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
my Job is Fixer
but in Gale City only find "Visit Mr. Brooks"
and comic shop disappeared, the old Workplace in Uptown shows up

so I load my savefile in restaurant
I accepted Mr. Brooks but can't go to work
the "work" in uptown: I clicked but get blank

so the old save is broken?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
my Job is Fixer
but in Gale City only find "Visit Mr. Brooks"
and comic shop disappeared, the old Workplace in Uptown shows up

so I load my savefile in restaurant
I accepted Mr. Brooks but can't go to work
the "work" in uptown: I clicked but get blank

so the old save is broken?
Strange, that should only happen once you've unlocked the true ending. It could be possible the variables don't exist in your save file, head into the settings menu and choose the option called "patch save file".

I'll investigate the first bug when I have some more free time.

Reactions: DashaTaran

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Want to meet Sophie? Save her from being robbed in the general store.

Want to meet Alex? Save Sophie and she'll eventually call you, asking for help.

Want to meet Sara? Choose Rory to look for the evidence instead of yourself.

Want to move in with Sara? Have an innocence level higher than 40.

Want to move in with Penelope? Have an corruption level higher than 60.

Want to receive a blowjob from Alex? She'll occasionally invite you to watch TV between 18:00-19:00 and increase your relationship with her.

Want to have sex with Sara? She'll ocasionally be in the gym between 14:00-16:00. Train with her and increase your relationship.

If you want to escape the city with Sara, raise your innocence to 80.

If you want to unlock the true ending you'll need to save Sara, move in with her and have an innocence level above 80.

You can visit the Reverie from 12:00 - 16:00.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I misread it. It is actually Sara but either way the gym is missing. Do I have to move in with her? I moved in with Alex and have not seen anything with Sara since the cafe.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Sophie is home all day, and the Hints and Tips book clearly explains the events you can activate with her and how you begin the cam girl storyline. The same thing can be said for Matt, his events are explained in the book.

If you explore the city, you'll encounter events at the park, walking to the City Center/Downtown. If you visit the Gym, you can meet Damen and visit him daily downtown. If you talk with Amelia, you can unlock the nightclub and invite various friends to join you.

All of these are either explained in the hints book or easily found by exploring. I do appreciate the feedback though and agree with it partially, a flaw of the game is that to progress the storyline all you can do is go to work.
The Sophie camgirl story doesn't trigger for me. I've 0 innocence and 100 corruption. I can see her trying on lingerie during the evening but every time i go to her room after midnight its empty

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
The Sophie camgirl story doesn't trigger for me. I've 0 innocence and 100 corruption. I can see her trying on lingerie during the evening but every time i go to her room after midnight its empty
It's 11-am-12pm that the event will activate.

• Angry
Reactions: Davox

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I misread it. It is actually Sara but either way the gym is missing. Do I have to move in with her? I moved in with Alex and have not seen anything with Sara since the cafe.
Yeah, if you want to unlock her ending/scenes you have to move in with her.

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
Strange, that should only happen once you've unlocked the true ending. It could be possible the variables don't exist in your save file, head into the settings menu and choose the option called "patch save file".

I'll investigate the first bug when I have some more free time.
I think the "patch save file" is work.
it fixes everything

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Ok I beat the game and restarted and moved in with Sara eventually I got an event where she is bending over the couch and I walk away then all of a sudden I am in Alex's house. Also Matt's room is there which was not there before. Now the entire game is glitched and I am playing as Alex now I just got he Zach event when trying to leave. I just backed to before the event and it went away. Same thing happened again. Happened a third time now definitely happens every time and the event keeps popping up every day or two. 1597002337745.png

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Ok I beat the game and restarted and moved in with Sara eventually I got an event where she is bending over the couch and I walk away then all of a sudden I am in Alex's house. Also Matt's room is there which was not there before. Now the entire game is glitched and I am playing as Alex now I just got he Zach event when trying to leave. I just backed to before the event and it went away. Same thing happened again. Happened a third time now definitely happens every time and the event keeps popping up every day or two. View attachment 766216
I thought I fixed this already, sorry! Download the latest bug fix from the first page :)

Reactions: Quickpawmaud

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm a little sad Damen never got an update before the end, an ending for his bit was one of the reasons I kept checking back. Him and Amelia who I also kinda expected to get a chance to contact you after your no longer coworkers if you've slept together after the club.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
hints and tips
Bought that. Nothing changed. I didn't get the location of Sara's Gym (met her once and got cofee with her once), I didn't get the option to interact with Alex (saved her and... nothing), and even Sophie I had only one interaction with (there wasn't even a chance to interact with her after that). So those tips were mostly useless. That's the problem. Most of the time the best thing I could do was going to work and then falling asleep (because city is empty) and even then I couldn't get the happy ending with Penelope.

NPCS/Characters
With who? Aside from those I mentioned earlier, I could talk only with Penelope and her maid. They had almost no interactions aside from the repeating "talks" in Penelope's room and blowjobs in the maid's. And this one shower scene.

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
is there only a bad ending for the male MC?
If you rescue the drunk blonde woman at the beginning of the game and move in with her, you'll unlock the true ending by siding with Rachel or unlock the neutral ending by moving in with anyone else and siding with Rachel.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes