JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Can u pay the debt in prostitute rout? I've already played this version twice and I only got to the point when MC becomes bimbo. 2-3 shifts later and she is kidnapped. Does that depend on something like MC's corruption, is it rng or is it supposed to happen eventually?

Reactions: Aviary
May 25, 2020
Kudos to aviary..! Good job bro ..!! One game I really liked playing again and again. Though I feel aviary rushed to finish off the game, the story was well plotted.
I’m already looking forward for your next game.
good luck and best wishes aviary...

• Red Heart

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Can u pay the debt in prostitute rout? I've already played this version twice and I only got to the point when MC becomes bimbo. 2-3 shifts later and she is kidnapped. Does that depend on something like MC's corruption, is it rng or is it supposed to happen eventually?
You cannot pay off the debt, only be kidnapped.

Reactions: JennyWild
Jul 21, 2017
In the dialogue it should explain that you lose mood because it's a bad TV this is why you can purchase a better tv from the electronics store.

Have you seen the two endings? It doesn't look like a lot of content but you have various paths to take in the game that unlock more content.

Thanks for the feedback!
Could you add incest?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Where to meet Sarah to move in with her?
During one of the jobs you have to choose to search a house or keep watch while Rory searches if you choose to keep watch you meet Sara, if Rory keeps watch he will rape her and kill her. If she survives she will ask you to meet for coffee then later you can move in with her.

• Red Heart

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Bought that. Nothing changed. I didn't get the location of Sara's Gym (met her once and got cofee with her once), I didn't get the option to interact with Alex (saved her and... nothing), and even Sophie I had only one interaction with (there wasn't even a chance to interact with her after that). So those tips were mostly useless. That's the problem. Most of the time the best thing I could do was going to work and then falling asleep (because city is empty) and even then I couldn't get the happy ending with Penelope.

With who? Aside from those I mentioned earlier, I could talk only with Penelope and her maid. They had almost no interactions aside from the repeating "talks" in Penelope's room and blowjobs in the maid's. And this one shower scene.
Sara has a home gym in her house that is the gym that the hint is talking about, once you move in with her you can find her there at 14:00.

• Red Heart

mleh

Dec 15, 2018
Its Kira Thorn from blacked raw - Couldn't wait

Its takes less than a minute to search for something like this. If you already have the image just go straight to step 3
1) Open the mp4. and pause it,
2) Open Microsoft snipping tool (itsa free part of windows 10) select the video area, save the image somewhere.
3) Open yandex image search and upload the image you just saved
4) Turn off safe search, select the shield icon towards the top right and select the top option.
WHAT KIND OF LEGEND YOU ARE ty mate

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
I'm using the bugfix and yet somehow still get black screens when trying to train with Ava at Reverie. I'm at a loss as to what to do and what could be causing the issue.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I'm using the bugfix and yet somehow still get black screens when trying to train with Ava at Reverie. I'm at a loss as to what to do and what could be causing the issue.
Are you using an old save?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Nope, completely fresh install of the game and the bugfix. No old saves to be seen here.
Weird! I'll play through it, maybe I missed a bug. If you've used the console at all to cheat it may have also broken something.

Is the only route for the Yusuf storyline as Alex the bad end? He always says I betrayed him and kills me
Yeah, that route only has a bad ending.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes