• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Found two or three bugs.

1. You can't leave the apartment naked, but you can visit your landlord naked. He doesn't notice. Same with Sophia.
2. If you quit your job you can't look for new jobs at the agency (but maybe that is because there is only one legal job?)
3. If you don't peek at Sophia's laptop the first time you get a chance you never get another chance. Also, even if you don't look it will mention you having seen the link and needing to sign up for an (internet?) account in the shopping centre later.

anyone getting this for every turn?

error: localstorage quota exceeded
Sounds like a browser thing. Which brower are you using?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
anyone getting this for every turn?

error: localstorage quota exceeded
That sounds like a local issue rather than a bug I would clear your browser.

Found two or three bugs.

1. You can't leave the apartment naked, but you can visit your landlord naked. He doesn't notice. Same with Sophia.
2. If you quit your job you can't look for new jobs at the agency (but maybe that is because there is only one legal job?)
3. If you don't peek at Sophia's laptop the first time you get a chance you never get another chance. Also, even if you don't look it will mention you having seen the link and needing to sign up for an (internet?) account in the shopping centre later.
Thanks I've already changed the first one and you currently only have one job to choose from. I'll fix the sophie bug in v0.6 :giggle:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
"bikni" should be "bikini".

Any idea of when you'll be releasing 0.6?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
"bikni" should be "bikini".

Any idea of when you'll be releasing 0.6?
I've removed the bikini as I no longer have plans for it but thank you anyway :)

I can't give an exact date for the release but I can say that it will be in 1 or 2 weeks~ as patreon has early access.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
cant buy at the grocery store, screen just go black :(
You can purchase items, the screen refreshes as you buy something. If you check your backpack you should see you have the items there.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
You can purchase items, the screen refreshes as you buy something. If you check your backpack you should see you have the items there.
My problem was the screen never returned after buying, it stayed black all the time, started again seems to have fix it

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Honest opinion: Its not a baaaaaaaad game? but jesus christ, it takes FOREVER for anything to happen

• Love
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Honest opinion: Its not a baaaaaaaad game? but jesus christ, it takes FOREVER for anything to happen
Thanks haha, I know and I've massively overhauled the game in 0.6 so hopefully it won't feel like it takes forever for anything to happen as stuff should be constantly happening in the new update. I hope you come back and try it out :)

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
I like the concept, i love the clips you choose, but its still in its early stage, but i highly suggest you should add mundane sex scenes, im looking foward to it, high hopes, good luck dev

• Love
Reactions: Aviary
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes