Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I like the concept, i love the clips you choose, but its still in its early stage, but i highly suggest you should add mundane sex scenes, im looking foward to it, high hopes, good luck dev
Thank you! I love feedback.

Any news on this front, Mr. Dev sir?
v0.6 has been released into early access for patrons and it will be released publicly this month.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
why bother uploading an update that contains no new content to explore?
take bigger leaps and u are better of because seeing "updates" like that just annoys. In a forum as information they are fine but as a download its rly meh.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
why bother uploading an update that contains no new content to explore?
take bigger leaps and u are better of because seeing "updates" like that just annoys. In a forum as information they are fine but as a download its rly meh.
I suggest you read the changelog because if that isn't enough new content for you nothing will be.

Reactions: chuck norris 69

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Did you do new compression or cut off a lot of content? File size went from 176mb to 111mb
I compressed various images and changed various gifs into a different format this allowed me to cut the file size down drastically.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Did the latest update brick the camwhore content? i remember you were supposed to go to the libraby to advance but once i use the compute i only got an error message and nothing more
I've changed the cam girl event since v0.5. You'll need to catch Sophie being a cam girl in her bedroom before you can visit the library. You can purchase a guide in the library to see scenes.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Good update, I've found some bugs though (as female protagonist):

-I'd go to work at 7, leave work, get a second leave work screen and end up getting home at 11pm instead of 4pm or whatever the usual time was
-Damens introduction scene at the gym would keep on repeating like you had never met him before even after finishing his content
-Game wouldn't recognise that I had accepted Mr Brooks offer and instead of any new scenes (or an end of content message) the offer scene would just repeat.
-Blank screen sometimes when visiting Sophie in her room on weekday afternoons

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Good update, I've found some bugs though (as female protagonist):

-I'd go to work at 7, leave work, get a second leave work screen and end up getting home at 11pm instead of 4pm or whatever the usual time was
-Damens introduction scene at the gym would keep on repeating like you had never met him before even after finishing his content
-Game wouldn't recognise that I had accepted Mr Brooks offer and instead of any new scenes (or an end of content message) the offer scene would just repeat.
-Blank screen sometimes when visiting Sophie in her room on weekday afternoons
Thanks for the feedback! I'll check all these out and have them fixed.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
game version 7a
but when watching a video, this message appears:
You have reached the end of this storyline in v0.6

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
get to work in the male route stops working if you update the bike.. I get a blank screen

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Anyway that is not the only problem with the game. I have a question for the dev. Do you actually think that doing mundane tasks everyday like showering or brushing your teeth to grind hygiene stats is fun?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Anyway that is not the only problem with the game. I have a question for the dev. Do you actually think that doing mundane tasks everyday like showering or brushing your teeth to grind hygiene stats is fun?
I'll look into the bug you posted but I wouldn't call showering a grind as you only do it once a day and have the option to automatically do it when you wake up.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes