• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Corrupted Hearts [v0.5 Part A] [Sinful Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

moovigym

The depravity of the female protagonist in the interesting storyline was exciting.
    The rapid development was excellent, but I hope that too much sexual progress will not be overstretched to overcome that rapid development.
    I also liked the modeling of the female protagonist.
    And the scene where I caress my armpits stimulated me. Please do the scene for footguy too Dev ;)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Couto25

I find the story interesting, alot of mystery that still needed to be revealed. It's my first review for this game and I will change it in future if I don't like the story.
    First star for giving a good story.
    Second star is for not holding sexual contents, I can understand as compared to other games it's a little early..but that's how the other games milked so far and the audience got used to it. Thanks for breaking the shit milking trend and giving the scenes with ongoing story.
    Third star for keep building up the nature of characters involved in the story slowly and at the same time still keeping the suspense.
    And last star for keeping the momentum going on.
    I rate these stars because my ratings are purely based on how the main story plot is moving forward and I liked it with alot of possibilities. Where people can keep guessing many different outputs of the story and not the obvious ending.
    I hope Clara won't be portrayed as a whore in the end but yes keep up the sexual content whenever the main plot required it. Thanks for not holding it back.

I deducted one star because nowadays standard of VNs are so much high render quality wise so I think quality of renders / animation and the way of story telling can be improved. You can go through all high quality VNs created by amazing artists and can get an idea on how they are showing character interaction within the story for better story telling which amused gamers. There are few times in the game where there are only texts in the screen from any MC's POV, you can put an animation or background images of those characters with some expression of thinking where you show only texts from their POVs. It's faster now by showing just texts yes but that way it will be more interactive.
    I will change my ratings in future if story wise it will become boring .. it's too soon for me to rate the novel now but still giving rating to not get disappointed from user review and for the courage to break the milking trend of games of same genre.
    Please don't make it totally 100% sex and whore kind of story going forward. But do show sex if the story requires it. Try to keep up the climax and the mystery of the story and keep the audience guessing and reveal it when the time comes.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

WikiFox

Visually, the game looks great.
    The characters are beautiful
    The sex scene is great

Don't expect anything special from the story . She's as stupid as most NTR-style games (As an example, he kissed her, I'm going to fuck his worst enemy) well, that's something like that. Husband and wife are a clear example of low IQ . The actions in this game are illogical, so people get angry. That's why people don't like the game, because there's no logic, you don't have a choice either, you just follow the plot, nothing really changes.After updating 0.5 Part, I realized that it would just be diologues and actions even dumber than they were. If you like illogical games where the wife is a whore, well, just a whore and that's it, who will find 100,000 reasons to climb on someone else's dick, who will blame you for kissing, then this is the game for you.

In this game, there are no consequences for the wife of the main character, she just absorbs dicks like a black hole in space. And I can't find any reason why the main character should fight for this woman? Why can't the main character be made a director at the end? Having deceived both his wife and everyone else, because such behavior must be answered to the fullest extent.

But alas, the ending of the game will be the same as many games of this genre
    I did it for you.
    Oh, what a good wife you are, I forgive you hahahahaha and kisses her on the lips in which someone has already finished before him.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MysticZeus

Female characters are hot and all but the story is pure garbage. Start was great, had a good pace and some hot scenes but then dev decided to turn it into typical NTR game. It seems like good story + Ntr doesn’t go together for some devs
  5. 2.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

This VN is just bad. It's one thing to play an MC who is a cuck or one who is clueless but the first choice is a game over choice and you can choose to be a pussy who would compromise their integrity or not. If you decide to not compromise your integrity, then game over. I mean... come on. Just tell the story you want to tell and skip the game over choices. The dev is essentially forcing you to choose a particular route so just put us on the route and move on. If I don't like the story then or the characters, then I will quit and uninstall the game. It is not necessary to put in a game over choice.

Let's be honest, some devs try to make Ren'py VNs into something that resembles a game. Ren'py is a VN tool. Put in some hidden photos, add some achievements, do some stat tracking if you want, but at the end of the day, tell the dang story. You want people to enjoy themselves, not feel like the choice they made is the wrong one. Don't ask an integrity question and then punish the reader with a game over for making that choice. The wife shouldn't have even asked the hubby the question, that is one she should have made on her own. I guess now she can blame the husband for her bad choices moving forward. Let's hope the husband doesn't tell her to jump off a cliff.

Whatever. This story has some potential but right now it is a train wreck. It's too bad; the dev seems to have some talent and I do wish them luck, but for me, while this is not the worst story out there, it needs a lot of work before it is worth my time.

Good luck to the dev. I hope I am in the minority and I really hope you do well.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

GolinXx

it's a cuck story and unavoidable NTR While we play beta Mc, surely all the ntr fans will love it wife is a spy/assassin and what not while mc plays keyboard and mouse that's my opinion could have been better if the MC was not just a wimp with small dick and loving wife only give him a handjob while she jst drinks some wine and fucks his Nemesis
  7. 3.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

Corrupted Hearts is an ABN that surrounds it self with a couple whom one is a hacker and the other is assassin through a highly classified mission.

This is an awesome showcase of slow burn NTR which I'm a big fan of. This is not a bimbo house wife whom fucks every guy because she pleases so. The wife is a loving partner whom hates being unfaithful to her husband but must do so for the betterment for each other and the mission. Not to mention that the wife is an absolute bad ass as well. The renders are very solid as well. The characters are also very solid as well that showcases many scenarios in the future. The VN is split into two perspectives into the MC and all protagonist which makes it very interesting and hot when comparing each other.

My only gripe about the AVN is it has far too much writing and that sometimes I just get super confused. I'm not an avid reader but sometimes the games just delves too much and makes it complicated for the audience to comprehend.

If you're of a slow burn NTR fan with a spy story this would be just perfect for you!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

HyperMajoris

Version v0.4.5b SE

There is a lot to like about this game, but I think there are a few areas for improvement as well.

Pros:

• I've always liked the split point of view in Japanese NTR games, so it's good to see that adopted here. It puts me on edge, guessing what is going on, adding an extra layer of excitement.
    • The slow burn and corruption are done well; Clara starts off quite prude, and her dignity slowly strips away (pun unintended).
    • The plot is interesting enough without being too absurd like many NTR games, where the faithful wife just sleeps around without any legitimate reasons.
    • The wife looks pretty hot. Extra points for the bush, and more points if it disappears as she becomes more promiscuous.
    Cons:

• There's a constant use of a wall of text as an exposition dump, and they seem to get longer and longer as the story progresses.
    • Lewd scenes could be better. Dialogues are fine, but visually poor. I suggest adding more facial expressions without overdoing it and better establishing that Clara is beautiful. More images showcasing her body and charm (e.g., in sexy but tasteful positions before or during the action) would be beneficial.
    • The plot tries too hard to be intricate, with scheme on top of scheme, which could become ridiculous and unrealistic very quickly.
    • I'm not a fan of Anna's storyline, but that's just a matter of preference.
    I know I'm being picky, but overall, it's a solid 4 stars. Looking forward to future updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pdr602

The pace of the story and character development is really well done. It's an engaging VN. The slow corruption of the wife without the husbands knowledge creates a kind of tension and tease that NTR fans will enjoy. The wife, while not the most attractive, is still pretty hot. And bonus, she actually has a bush. A rare site these days. I'm a big fan of this game and look forward to the next update(s).
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Boobybooba69

Story is quite good in terms of corruption and netorare. Very interesting story. Oh, my CHLARA is so HOT!! Also renders and characters are very appealing. But would like to have more larger updates regarding number of renders.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

JillNadin

If you like schlocky spy thrillers I think you will enjoy this game. It follows a law enforcement team working undercover to infiltrate a shadowy company.

But the real drama comes from the relationships of the team members, which includes a married couple (the MCs), a female subordinate who has a crush on the husband, and a cocky new guy from the husband's past.

Watching these characters interact should keep you invested, even if the wider spy plot doesn't grab you. I particularly liked that the main characters don't follow the usual tropes. For example, the wife is a force to be reckoned with rather than the usual bimbo who gets corrupted. And the guy from the husband's past isn't just a dumb jock bully. There's a lot more going on beneath the surface.

On the downside, the plot can get bogged down with a lot of text. This can be a slog to get through. Also, the choices are pretty limited (around 15 total so far) but most of them are meaningful at least.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

This is a terrible game, if you can call it that.

The story is a mess and the writing is bad. I have no idea how other reviewers could see this as a good story. Imagine a sweaty teenager trying to write a suspenseful thriller - that's the story here. Maybe because of inner thoughts spelled out?
    Plus half of it is just long infodumps in blocks of text over the screen. Ever heard of "show don't tell"? Well, the "writer" thinks this means showing a page of the book on the screen. Renders are bad, sex scene is not good.

Good Things

• Struggling to find anything

Bad points

• Bad writing
    • Low-quality renders
    • Bad sex scene
    • Infodumps in pure walls of text
    • No choices
    • Low-effort trash
  13. 5.00 star(s)

PhonTh

This game is awesome, it is top 3 best game for me The story is best mc Not stupid like other game
    In the future I hope Mc use condoms. At least it adds realism. It will definitely be fun.
    I like clara with Harrison the best femdom
    Thx for best game 100/100
  14. 5.00 star(s)

desmosome

[v0.35]

A rare western dev that truly understands the slow corruption netorare progression. I'm talking about real NTR, not netorase or cuckoldry which is much more common outside of Japan.

A lot of attention has been given to flesh out the character personalities, relationships, and motivations, as well as the main plot set up which will form the basis of the stressor that gives the wife a reason to go behind the male MC's back for 'his own protection.' There is also an obsessed tertiary protagonist whose role remains to be seen. She would most likely get her own NTR route, but it's within the realm of possibilites that she gets a good route with the MC, maybe. It just depends on how many branches the dev is prepared to write. The NTR routes will be the core, from what I've read about the dev statements.

There is a bit of repetition at the beginning as we cycle through the same conversation from the three different points of view at the beginning. After some feedback, the dev has adjusted the narrative style going forward, minimizing showing the same conversations from different POVs unless it's really necessary.

The renders are on the sparse side. The render to text ratio is quite low. That said, the models are hot and the writing is quite good. Don't get me wrong, as with most NTR, better communication between the leads would probably stop the whole thing from happening, but the dev does a better job than most in making their decisions plausible enough.

Just remember that this is a slow corruption NTR. It will take some time until things get really juicy.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

UpravDom

The main idea in the story is not the professional activity of the characters, but a long-standing personal dislike! Leon is a smart guy who skillfully uses his official position to study the weaknesses of Clara and her husband in order to achieve his goal! The goal may be not only sex with Clara, but also something scary. Clara was reminded of the specifics of her work and forced to have intimate contacts with a nasty young and elderly character, and both caused her not only disgust, but also unhealthy excitement! As a result, Leon heard important information that Clara had not yet experienced an orgasm! So the first one who brings her to orgasm will get control. All feelings and experiences are shown on a very intimate and delicate level and it is fascinating! I wonder with whom and how this will happen? I am looking forward to the development of events...:love:
  16. 2.00 star(s)

nitkonikic

V0.35

Any game that starts with a "game over" choice gets permanent -1 on my score list.
    What is up with that lately?
    "Oh, you picked a choice? SUCKER!"

Moving on, the good are 2 decently looking ladies.
    The good is also that dev said choices will make difference later on.

The bad, unfortunately, is everything else.
    Story is a mess. Big mess. Could sort of be excused, it's NTR after all, but it's just...presentation and introduction was one thing, then NTR has to happen and it happens for most cliched and stupid reasons.

There's boy with problems in sex life, girl that loves him, girl that's obsessed with him, someone that boy had issues with back in college...you know the drill.

Characters are acting in absolutely dumbest way possible to have story progress. Again, comes with NTR territory, but still makes me roll eyes while reading their reasoning for being idiots.

Few more choices were added in last update, and they do give slightly different dialogue. Will they eventually make routes different or have different outcomes? Remains to be seen.
    I'll give it one more star if they do. For now, it's just promises.

No sex to talk about just yet, but game is barely few months old, so not a problem.

It can definitely be good, but needs a lot of polishing.

As a fan of NTR games, it will stay on my watch list.
    And even if it burns, I've got opinion dev will get only better and better while working on this one, so next one will be great (assuming there is another one after this).
  17. 5.00 star(s)

sfoMMA85

This game looks amazing so far and has a lot potential of beeing one of the few better ren'py 3DCG NTR games. The female main character looks absolutely hot and is a women with a strong personality (my favourite NTR target). I do hope there wont be too many different antagonists and the devs focus on no more then two or three different routes to keep the level of detail. This way they could flesh things out really well and show a great chrachter development and corruption progress. So far things do look really good - so keept it going and good luck!
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Looks like a very good game.

The art is nice, the tension and eroticism is there, the plot is ok.

I hope the Dev carry on this route, despite the usual zealots of add-more-choices, etc..
    The first part of the game is a proper good start, hope we can see more characters development and a better and sophisticated corruption.

The sex scenes hopefully will be long and well described and represented
  19. 5.00 star(s)

mindexcursion

A fascinating game that goes its own way. The plot is extremely suspenseful and seems to be cleverly thought out. I like the characters. A game of corruption that gets along with naturally beautiful people without physical oversize and without family ties!

The plot towers over the graphics! I'm sure there are better things here.

A game that will probably polarize and is certainly not for fans of simple messages. The plot is highly emotional and can get under your skin.

The music is harmonious, the lyrics have a harmonious tone of voice and are pleasant to read. From my point of view, this game deserves its 5 stars.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ijako3

Always enjoyed the "secret agent" trope and MC sacrifices that might go with it.

I really liked it so far and im hoping for more choices down the way and whatever Clara will have to do, i hope there will be still this "resent" to what she has to be a part of, still feeling guilt for her actions and not being okay with everything very quickly.

I recommend it to people that like female protagonist corruption games, clara is pretty hot. although don't expect a lot of content as of now, game just got us introduced to the main story part that will be a main "dish" for the future.