VN - Ren'Py - Corrupted Hearts [v0.5 Part A] [Sinful Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Simpgor

You have unquestionably played this game before. The names might be slightly different, the models might be switched out with that one over there or maybe this one here but. You. Have. Played. This. Before,

Potency issues? Check
    Meaningless choices (but dev says wont be kinetic)? Check
    Dubious promises made in overview? Check
    A bully that somehow bullied their way to right on your level? Check
    Dick size only existing on either side of the spectrum? Check

Nobody should have to scrounge because they prefer one particular fetish over another, Readers you can do better this in every way a VN matters (renders, story, character interaction etc)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

The Revenant

Out of 5:-
    Renders: 3. It is nothing noteworthy but good enough. So, I gave it mid rating.
    Story: 5. The story is fresh enough in the VN category and the Ren'py engine. The story has depth to it and seems to make sense. Good enough to be real and not look blatantly look unbelievable. The scene of 0.3 actually makes sense and looked perfectly written. Loved the scene if you know what I am talking about.
    Corruption: 5. The corruption so far reminds me of A perfect marriage but the stage is setup in such a platform that it is easy for the writer to increase the range of corruption based on FMC's mission. The corruption for me makes sense and the range of corruption looks believable.
    Dialogue: 4. The dialogue is not boring and if you read patiently can see how the reluctance is so far. The inner thoughts of the characters are fun to read. However, the huge texts with solid background can easily be improved with a cg of the thinker and in dialogue boxes which makes it much more easy to read.
    Scenes: 4. Not animated so 4 but the scene for the "actions" are perfectly executed and the characters did exactly what you think they would do.

In short, fanfuckingtastic game. Love the premise, corruption and scenes. Along with all that if I am not wrong the time between each updates doesn't seem to be more than 1-2 months. Go on dev and best of luck. Finally, always remember to take the suggestions and constructive criticisms of the fans coz if you do we will also have your back.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

darkslide5006

Renders are good, not the best but not mediocre either. Same goes for writing and narration. Not too short that its lacking in infos but not too long that you'll get bored with too much reading. Execution is top tier so far, its not the typical female whoring where girls, FMC or nah its just inherently horny 24/7. Most of the one under development out there has failed into writing, execution and narration in general so people had no choice but to look forward to renders cuz thats the only redeeming quality of their game which is renders. This one isnt like that so i hope it keep on doing what its doing.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

saimon64

There is nothing to even evaluate here. This is not even an introduction, not a prologue, these are just opening movie credits to something. I would be ashamed to post this and call it a “version of the game”. It's like turning on the lights on a movie set and calling it an early cut of the film and releasing it.
    However, this does not prevent the author from even asking for money for it by indicating his Patreon. In the reviews, people “admire” nothing , but I see only hopes and advances, and for some reason everyone thinks that the game will be exactly what he wants to see, and this is very funny.
    At the end of 2023, there are very mediocre celluloid models from 2019, textures and renders, there are no animations of any kind, there are no sex scenes here, the locations are superficial and simple, no mechanics are laid down, and it’s difficult for me to understand the reason for the admiration of some participants other than hopes
  5. 5.00 star(s)

YoWiYoStor

It's nice to see new breath games in the market. For a very long time, the NTR genre was almost non-existent. Now the NTR genre should multiply. There were many in the old times. But in recent periods, it started to be non-existent. I hope your game continues. Because we need it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Haha9999

pretty great start.
    story is fabulous.
    well written characters.
    graphic design of female character are perfect.
    update is pretty short but still it manages to get in my top 3 list.
    hopefully the updates are regular and dev shouldn't loss the fire.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

M3lly

Really nice renders, I think both Clara and Anna are gorgeous. Their looks suit the roles given to them. Clara as your beautiful shapely wife, and Anna as the cute, innocent subordinate.

Will feel good to have the chance to see them both corrupted and lose them both. Or maybe just 1 of them and you get the other. I wonder if there will be a route for each.

Story wise, the written is good and the premise is unique and rarely used. V0.1 setups the story and mission. No choices or sex scenes yet, although I would prefer if MC gets to sleep with wife 1 time first to show the naked renders.

Still a solid 5/5 overall. Although my main concern for this game would be the slow burn coming too slow and audience lose interest overtime before things get steamy. Only time will tell.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

marispiper

Good start to this, I am a sucker for Undercover cuckoldery, though apart from a few erotic novels the genre doesn't seem to flourish , comics too are dearth, thought Garth Ennis' Jeniffer Blood might produce some thrills but to no avail.
    Back to the game, it's well written, no sex, even alluded to as yet but the Dev is developing the MCs and their relationships to each other, there are 3 MCs atm if you wish to follow all the narratives, or just one if you want a little mystery in your NTR adventure.
    Artwork is okay and there are no animations as yet. Overall a short but workman like start. Looking forward to seeing this one develop.