3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Why not consider the possibility of Alan becoming a giga chad?

But from what the story says so far, once this mission is over they are supposed to settle down and have a family. So the question of missions like these wouldn't come into play.
That's if they are still together and then more than likely the first child won't be Alan's it will be someone from this "mission's". If she isn't already pregnant she will more than likely be with all the cum dumped and to be dumped into her before it's over. I'd say that's why she had the sudden change of heart about starting a family as soon as the mission is over, to cover herself from all the creampies and to have sex with Alan as close as possible to the actual time of conception to make him think it's his.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
It depends on what conditions she returns to Allen. If Allen learns how to properly fuck her, sorry, to satisfy her, then there's a chance they'll end up together, missions are the least of their problems. If Allen stays a wuss then she will leave him.

For me, the breaking point was fucking with Leon. If that scene had played out a little differently, in the "faithful path", then there would still be a chance for the two of them. But it turned out that the developer is forcing his version, without letting the players choose how it would end.
With all the bigger dicks she been getting orgasms from and used to, Alan's little thing won't satisfy her fully ever again. He may learn to make her orgasm but she still won't be truly satisfied by him. ONce a woman gets used to being pleasured from a big dick it will always be in their mind even if their current lover can make them orgasm it's still not the same which will eventually create another "moment of weakness".

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
This game is a copy of APBLU, and there was a happy and good ending in it.
The happy ending is when MC grows balls, he learns to fuck, and wins back the girl (Laura). Yes, she's still a slut, but she's his slut.
The good ending is when the MC finds out that his eternal enemy is forcing Laura to sleep with him, so he takes a knife and judges him. In this case, MC would judge Leon.
Both endings would be perfectly acceptable if that scene with Leon wasn't so sloppily done.
Most netorare stories use the same basic tropes wimp MC who can't satisfy the hot gf/wife, alternate LI who is madly in love with the MC and the big dick, great in bed, super alpha rival. The only happy ending of all the endings in APBLU was added from people complaining about not having one it, Dev even stated originally he couldn't have a happy ending in a netorare story. Laura was the one who stabbed him and then went to jail for it so it wasn't what you'd call a happy ending since they were still torn apart and never got back together. Also in that story the mc wasn't an impotent little dick, he just never really learned what to do during sex except in that one ending.

Apr 29, 2018
Laura was the one who stabbed him and then went to jail for it

I didn't get to the end where Laura kills that bully (if there is such an end), but I did get to the end where Harry stabbed him. And I didn't say it was a happy ending, but a good ending - at least Harry got his revenge.

1722883070510.png

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
This is what people got to understand. There is no binary way to judge things. Things aren't simple as 1 or 0.

We can say that she got intimate with men like Harrison, Gunnar, Donald for the sake of the mission and to protect Alan(This is for those who are on the corruption path and not penalty path). Can't fully blame her here.

But it's true that Clara actually cheated on Alan by sleeping with Leon in a moment of vulnerability. The kiss with Anna was just one factor among many that stacked upon each other to make her succumb to Leon who slyly attacked her at her weakest point.

Even in the penalty path, she was getting mentally weaker with each episode. It's obvious that even if the penalties won't corrupt her, its designed to make her more vulnerable and strain her relationship with Alan while pushing her closer to Leon. Her relationship with Alan was already a bit strained as hinted before the mission started.

Leon was her only support during these tough times and if any of you had lived through a difficult time in your life, its easy to understand that those who support you in that time will feel closer to you than the rest. Even more, if its someone charming like Leon. Alan was nowhere here nor was it possible for him to be there for her. She felt suffocated and Leon was literally there to help her "release" her stress.

Now its already hinted that Clara had a "traumatic" past. So this can be another important reason for why she might not be as strong as she appears to be.

We already knew the ntr was unavoidable for Clara and the entire game is built upon it. So her cheating was going to happen one way or the other.

But the point here is what we will choose to do once we learn about this. If Clara never sleeps with Leon again, apologizes to you and tries to redeem herself then it isn't completely wrong to give her a second chance. I would be happy to see a redemption route included among the 7 because it gives more flavor to the game rather than the boring belief that "Cheating once is game over and straight to the trash."

Of course those who don't want to forgive her can just ignore but we have seen in real life as well that some people forgive their partners who cheated on them. Some of them turned out good but other don't.

So I would like to see a route where Clara snaps out of it and makes a comeback to destroy all the mfs including Leon with Alan. This can be very tastefully done and still be realistic.

If she never cheated with Leon, it will be a bit boring because it will be easier for Alan to forgive her since she did all the ntr stuff for him. There is not much conflict or as much emotional stakes compared to her sleeping with his frenemy because she wanted it in that moment. His rivalry with Leon is what can make this more interesting.
People don't got to understand how to judge things. People judge things based on their own experiences and knowledge so each will do it their own way, just as you judge things your way. It's like an opinion each person can have a different view of things.

Your still trying to make everyone see things the way you do, your explaining how you see the situation unfolding. Doesn't mean everyone else will see it the same way. Hence why so many others have stated they think the Leon scene was badly done/not timed right/unnecessary or whatever. It's their viewpoint/opinion. Simplest statement I can make is the reason she cheated does not matter at all, make all the excuses you want, explain it away all you want, the fact is she cheated. Yes some people try to move on after cheating in a relationship but majority do not make it because of the lingering doubts, they get worse over time and eat away at a person who then tends to destroy the relationship in some manner. Same conclusion just takes longer and is more painful for everyone involved especially if you add kids to the mix.

I never said it was wrong to give her a second chance but let me ask you this, does Alan forgive Leon and his family for everything they did in his past? Her betrayal of Alan with Leon was worse than what they did to him and his family, she not only cheated with his enemy from his past, she betrayed his trust, faith and vows to him. She can spend the entire rest of her life trying to make it up to him but she will never regain his trust, or faith in her fully. She has been lying and hiding things from him not just once but constantly so it's not like he can trust her to tell the truth or not to keep secrets from him ever again. There will ALWAYS be doubt in his mind, whether it's about her telling the truth, not having secrets or cheating again in another "moment of weakness".

Her traumatic past? Well now Alan has some trauma being betrayed by the person he was faithful and loved so much but that won't effect their marriage. He'll ignore all that so he can stay with the person who caused that trauma right?

How do people learn from their mistakes? Usually it's from the consequences, you don't know if something is right or wrong unless there are consequences to learn from. What does Clara learn from cheating on Alan with Leon? If Alan just forgives her, it shows she can do anything in their marriage and it won't have consequences because Alan will forgive her in her mind. So now she has permission to cheat whenever she wants with whomever she wants. No consequences for her actions.

I agree it would be nice to see them "take out the trash" together but afterwards it's her turn to face the music and he should walk away to give her some consequences and take responsibility for her actions as well. Whether it happens or not has yet to be shown but so far nobody except those already decided on ending the marriage are giving Clara any consequences for her actions.

All the netorare stuff was done for Alan? Who gets the promotion for a sucessful mission? Who ends up enjoying all the netorare stuff? You only see it as Alan benefits from everything and it will be easy to forgive her banging out 10-20 guys in a few weeks time because it was for him? Yea my wife is a slut but it's ok she did it all for me. If she never cheated with Leon doesn't mean it would be boring, that's your opinion. It could have happened later after more corruption effected her and she had more than a few days to establish a bond with Leon and still had the same purpose only more meaningful. Could have completely left that out and just had the corruption get her to where she is seeking out sex with other men or to do more things with them or a specific one who makes her experience things more. Those last things would have stopped this from being a typical netorare cheating story and made it a better one, but that's just my opinion.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I didn't get to the end where Laura kills that bully (if there is such an end), but I did get to the end where Harry stabbed him. And I didn't say it was a happy ending, but a good ending - at least Harry got his revenge.

View attachment 3901877
Maybe the ending was changed. I know there was a walkthrough at the end to show how to get all the different endings unless that got changed as well.

Apr 29, 2018
It could have happened later after more corruption effected her and she had more than a few days to establish a bond with Leon and still had the same purpose only more meaningful. Could have completely left that out and just had the corruption get her to where she is seeking out sex with other men or to do more things with them or a specific one who makes her experience things more. Those last things would have stopped this from being a typical netorare cheating story and made it a better one, but that's just my opinion.
I also think that sex with Leon ruined the story. If it weren't for that scene, there were huge possibilities for the story to develop, from a happy ending for Clara and Allen (maybe even some schizophrenic scenarios with a happy ending for Clara and Leon), to Clara becoming a full-time corporate whore or an agent whore.

Although I still think that this game could have been much better if it was made from X's point. In that case, X would be playing with all the characters like chess pieces, forcing them to achieve his goal, plus the corruption of Clara, and the indecisiveness of the other characters should they listen to him or not... It would be much more original. Unfortunately, we have something already seen, a forced story of a „good wife” turning into slut and humiliating/raping her in every way, and a husband not doing shit about that

I don't think NTR stories can't have a happy ending. One of the better ones is "a perfect marriage" (the whole story can be found on Literotica as "how to ruin a perfect marriage"), and that story has a very good and meaningful happy ending. There are two or three variants of this story, but they all have a meaningful happy ending. There is no happy ending without revenge and repentance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I also think that sex with Leon ruined the story. If it weren't for that scene, there were huge possibilities for the story to develop, from a happy ending for Clara and Allen (maybe even some schizophrenic scenarios with a happy ending for Clara and Leon), to Clara becoming a full-time corporate whore or an agent whore.

Although I still think that this game could have been much better if it was made from X's point. In that case, X would be playing with all the characters like chess pieces, forcing them to achieve his goal, plus the corruption of Clara, and the indecisiveness of the other characters should they listen to him or not... It would be much more original. Unfortunately, we have something already seen, a forced story of a „good wife” turning into slut and humiliating/raping her in every way, and a husband not doing shit about that

I don't think NTR stories can't have a happy ending. One of the better ones is "a perfect marriage" (the whole story can be found on Literotica as "how to ruin a perfect marriage"), and that story has a very good and meaningful happy ending. There are two or three variants of this story, but they all have a meaningful happy ending. There is no happy ending without revenge and repentance.
I thought the sex with Leon did NOT ruin the story. It was very well done and aptly revealed her sense of loss and being alone. The alcohol lowered her inhibitions and decision making. Leon was a manipulative shite. She made a mistake and feels regret. She is also a trained killer and can box up her emotions to stay on task. At least that is how I interpreted the scene and aftermath.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
This game is a copy of APBLU, and there was a happy and good ending in it.
The happy ending is when MC grows balls, he learns to fuck, and wins back the girl (Laura). Yes, she's still a slut, but she's his slut.
The good ending is when the MC finds out that his eternal enemy is forcing Laura to sleep with him, so he takes a knife and judges him. In this case, MC would judge Leon.
Both endings would be perfectly acceptable if that scene with Leon wasn't so sloppily done.
What´s the full name of the game? You can pm me if you don´t want to write this in the thread.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020

To be honest, at first I was also shocked to see Leon and Clara's sex scene! But for another reason. Well, I don't like Leon, that's all! But the developer found this scene quite appropriate!? I used my skills as a sexologist and psychologist to get used to the image of Leon and understand the motivation of some actions! Without taking into account Mr. X, the following picture emerges! Leon is a handsome guy with ambitions, makes a career eliminating competitors and often skillfully uses sex as a tool! Leon was able to lull Alan's vigilance and make a good impression on Clara! In famous meetings with clients, Leon somehow suspiciously successfully saved Clara at the most critical moment! Of course, Leon likes Clara very much as a woman, but Leon restrained his passion exactly until the moment when Clara received the task to seduce Mr. Brown! Leon knew that real sex and cheating were inevitable! And that's where the stars came together for Leon! There was an opportunity to satisfy his passion for Clara and at the same time make Clara more compliant in terms of morality! When Leon caught Clara drinking a bottle of wine, Leon immediately assessed the situation and decided to be the first to achieve intimacy with Clara! Leon is an experienced seducer and no girl would be able to resist in such a situation! So everything that happened is quite logical....If not now, then a little later Clara would still have to cheat on Alan with Mr. Brown! So Leon's conscience is clear! From Leon's point of view! All of the above is my personal opinion!!! :unsure: :ROFLMAO::cool:

Reactions: truthpolice
Apr 29, 2018
I thought the sex with Leon did NOT ruin the story. It was very well done and aptly revealed her sense of loss and being alone. The alcohol lowered her inhibitions and decision making. Leon was a manipulative shite. She made a mistake and feels regret. She is also a trained killer and can box up her emotions to stay on task. At least that is how I interpreted the scene and aftermath.
There were two routes, before the sex scene with Leon:
1. MC trusts Clara and helps her solve tasks, there is still love and mutual trust between them...
2. MC questions Clara's way of solving tasks and suspicion and mistrust grow between them. Clara relies more and more on Leon...

Since the sex scene in these routes unfolded in exactly the same way, the 1st route became meaningless. If there was a minimal difference, such as in Route 1 Clara not letting Leon cum in her pussy, it would still make sense to talk about different routes and different outcomes. The sex scene with Leon is cheating in every possible definition (even the developer's definition), as it is a voluntary act of passion, not fucking to complete a task. If she had fucked anyone else, it wouldn't have had a lasting effect on MC and Clara's relationship, but after sex with Leon, there's no going back.

The story that she is an experienced agent also does not hold up, because on every task they fuck her over. Her behavior is closer to a rookie than an experienced agent, as she has not escaped a single trap she has come across so far.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
1. MC trusts Clara and helps her solve tasks, there is still love and mutual trust between them...
2. MC questions Clara's way of solving tasks and suspicion and mistrust grow between them. Clara relies more and more on Leon...

Since the sex scene in these routes unfolded in exactly the same way, the 1st route became meaningless. If there was a minimal difference, such as in Route 1 Clara not letting Leon cum in her pussy, it would still make sense to talk about different routes and different outcomes. The sex scene with Leon is cheating in every possible definition (even the developer's definition), as it is a voluntary act of passion, not fucking to complete a task. If she had fucked anyone else, it wouldn't have had a lasting effect on MC and Clara's relationship, but after sex with Leon, there's no going back.

The story that she is an experienced agent also does not hold up, because on every task they fuck her over. Her behavior is closer to a rookie than an experienced agent, as she has not escaped a single trap she has come across so far.
Well, then don't play the VN. Not going to argue about a porn VN. You do you.

Reactions: truthpolice

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023

Actually I have read the story and the ending is stupid and biased. The therapist sides with the wife saying the husband was wrong and his cheating was worse than hers as well as ignoring her sexting before he "cheated". Also ignores trying to resolve any of the husbands issues at all but somehow the husband just accepts everything and they have another kid. If you also notice at the end he still has his doubts in his mind about his wife when he receives the "random" video. Also I know one version was meant for the follow up story where she cheats on him yet again with his best friend by being just as stupid as the first time, believing the friend she supposedly hates over her husband. Also the therapist in that one (not sure if it's the same one or not) encourages her to go out and "experience" more of life instead of helping her to solve her problems with her marriage. Even has the inner thoughts saying I shouldn't do this I can lose my license by encouraging her to do this. So I wouldn't say the first part was a happy ending as they were kind of miserable and having issues again when the follow up started.

Reactions: ClubbaWang

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023

You mean like she boxed up her emotions and stayed on task instead of sleeping with Leon? Oh wait...... Everyone says she can compartmentalize her emotions about cheating with Leon but yet she couldn't do it about the kiss. Double standard much, both are very disturbing to her emotionally, realizing she cheated should effect her more since it was way worse than a kiss.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023

Creampieing doesn't make the scene better or worse except for the pregnancy fact, sex is sex no matter where you finish. Even if she objected he could have creampied and she couldn't have really stopped it. It showed early on that she was not what was advertised "an elite field agent". She had been letting men doing sexual/lewd things to her in front of and behind her husbands back all worse than just a kiss prior to catching a glimpse of the kiss. I use the term glimpse since your given the choice to break the kiss but she doesn't see it. You don't kiss someone for more than a few seconds even when your shocked before you break off an unwanted kiss. Instead of being the strong woman she was advertised as and confronting them, she ran away like a little school girl to cry in her room and then chose to cheat on her husband with his enemy. She could have ran away gathered herself together and then went back and confronted Alan about it but nope much better to just bang his enemy and go against all her principles doing it. If she was corrupted that much in such a short time before that scene she should already be out organizing gang bangs for herself with everything that has happened since.

Apr 29, 2018
Actually I have read the story and the ending is stupid and biased. The therapist sides with the wife saying the husband was wrong and his cheating was worse than hers as well as ignoring her sexting before he "cheated". Also ignores trying to resolve any of the husbands issues at all but somehow the husband just accepts everything and they have another kid. If you also notice at the end he still has his doubts in his mind about his wife when he receives the "random" video. Also I know one version was meant for the follow up story where she cheats on him yet again with his best friend by being just as stupid as the first time, believing the friend she supposedly hates over her husband. Also the therapist in that one (not sure if it's the same one or not) encourages her to go out and "experience" more of life instead of helping her to solve her problems with her marriage. Even has the inner thoughts saying I shouldn't do this I can lose my license by encouraging her to do this. So I wouldn't say the first part was a happy ending as they were kind of miserable and having issues again when the follow up started.

That part with the therapy is a bit stupid, „the same level of adultery is a kiss and sex”. I know there is a sequel you're talking about, but it seemed to me like another variation on the same story (milking the same cow for 100th time).
There is another version of that story: "Temptation" by rnebular, which has a slightly different ending - the husband arranges for his nemesis to be arrested for a fabricated fraud, and he tells the wife that she can not make any more mistakes.

My point is that without revenge there is no good ending for a couple where one is "tricked into cheating". It's a pity that the developer probably won't make such an ending.

There is a game "Darker" where, in the first part, the female MC is led to corruption, playing on her vanity (to stop pretending to be a prude and become a little bolder). The second part of the game should contain some dark fetishes, but the final part should be her revenge on those who made her a slut. It is the only game where there is, at least in the announcement, a woman who takes revenge on those who sent her on a path of debauchery. Games with corruption are interesting, but I would like to see more games where women take revenge. why should only men have fun :cool:

Reactions: Adhdclassic

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
That part with the therapy is a bit stupid, „the same level of adultery is a kiss and sex”. I know there is a sequel you're talking about, but it seemed to me like another variation on the same story (milking the same cow for 100th time).
There is another version of that story: "Temptation" by rnebular, which has a slightly different ending - the husband arranges for his nemesis to be arrested for a fabricated fraud, and he tells the wife that she can not make any more mistakes.

My point is that without revenge there is no good ending for a couple where one is "tricked into cheating". It's a pity that the developer probably won't make such an ending.

There is a game "Darker" where, in the first part, the female MC is led to corruption, playing on her vanity (to stop pretending to be a prude and become a little bolder). The second part of the game should contain some dark fetishes, but the final part should be her revenge on those who made her a slut. It is the only game where there is, at least in the announcement, a woman who takes revenge on those who sent her on a path of debauchery. Games with corruption are interesting, but I would like to see more games where women take revenge. why should only men have fun :cool:
Love revenge endings. If it be by male or female MCs.

Reactions: xert13

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
People don't got to understand how to judge things. People judge things based on their own experiences and knowledge so each will do it their own way, just as you judge things your way. It's like an opinion each person can have a different view of things.

Your still trying to make everyone see things the way you do, your explaining how you see the situation unfolding. Doesn't mean everyone else will see it the same way. Hence why so many others have stated they think the Leon scene was badly done/not timed right/unnecessary or whatever. It's their viewpoint/opinion. Simplest statement I can make is the reason she cheated does not matter at all, make all the excuses you want, explain it away all you want, the fact is she cheated. Yes some people try to move on after cheating in a relationship but majority do not make it because of the lingering doubts, they get worse over time and eat away at a person who then tends to destroy the relationship in some manner. Same conclusion just takes longer and is more painful for everyone involved especially if you add kids to the mix.

I never said it was wrong to give her a second chance but let me ask you this, does Alan forgive Leon and his family for everything they did in his past? Her betrayal of Alan with Leon was worse than what they did to him and his family, she not only cheated with his enemy from his past, she betrayed his trust, faith and vows to him. She can spend the entire rest of her life trying to make it up to him but she will never regain his trust, or faith in her fully. She has been lying and hiding things from him not just once but constantly so it's not like he can trust her to tell the truth or not to keep secrets from him ever again. There will ALWAYS be doubt in his mind, whether it's about her telling the truth, not having secrets or cheating again in another "moment of weakness".

Her traumatic past? Well now Alan has some trauma being betrayed by the person he was faithful and loved so much but that won't effect their marriage. He'll ignore all that so he can stay with the person who caused that trauma right?

How do people learn from their mistakes? Usually it's from the consequences, you don't know if something is right or wrong unless there are consequences to learn from. What does Clara learn from cheating on Alan with Leon? If Alan just forgives her, it shows she can do anything in their marriage and it won't have consequences because Alan will forgive her in her mind. So now she has permission to cheat whenever she wants with whomever she wants. No consequences for her actions.

I agree it would be nice to see them "take out the trash" together but afterwards it's her turn to face the music and he should walk away to give her some consequences and take responsibility for her actions as well. Whether it happens or not has yet to be shown but so far nobody except those already decided on ending the marriage are giving Clara any consequences for her actions.

All the netorare stuff was done for Alan? Who gets the promotion for a sucessful mission? Who ends up enjoying all the netorare stuff? You only see it as Alan benefits from everything and it will be easy to forgive her banging out 10-20 guys in a few weeks time because it was for him? Yea my wife is a slut but it's ok she did it all for me. If she never cheated with Leon doesn't mean it would be boring, that's your opinion. It could have happened later after more corruption effected her and she had more than a few days to establish a bond with Leon and still had the same purpose only more meaningful. Could have completely left that out and just had the corruption get her to where she is seeking out sex with other men or to do more things with them or a specific one who makes her experience things more. Those last things would have stopped this from being a typical netorare cheating story and made it a better one, but that's just my opinion.
Sorry but it seems like you are the one going around and targeting those who don't seem to agree with your opinion just like how you picked mine out even if my comment wasn't for you. So many people enjoyed the Leon scene with Clara and only the minority who hated it are being more vocal here as expected.

I have long since stopped trying to explain what the game is trying to convey to people like you because I want to respect this thread rules.

Those who were looking for explanation to why the cheating happened can kindly read my earlier comment or ignore if they want to force their opinion on me. That is why I put it out there.

But since you already picked my comment to nitpick on, let me pick something back,

Clara's actions are undoubtedly bad and considered a betrayal by many, but they serve a purpose, in fact, the most important purpose from a plot perspective. It shows and exhibits complicated moral dilemma and human weaknesses to the story. Its quite realistic that everyone has dark desires in their heart and so many succumb to it, even more so under extreme and stressful conditions.

In regards to forgiveness, it falls on Alan's( or the player's) discretion whether or not to forgive Clara. You argued that Alan's trust and faith in her will never be fully regained, but that entirely depends on his character's ability to forgive. There are indeed instances where people have successfully rebuilt trust after experiencing a major betrayal. There is always 2 sides to a coin even if it won't be perfect.

As for Clara's traumatic past which is yet to be made clear, it might not justify her actions, but it should be a significant aspect of her character development and might provide a possible explanation for her actions, perhaps even adding a sense of realism to the story.
You still think she cheated because of a "kiss" and that is proof that you barely understood what is happening between the main characters or you simply skipped or didn't care to pay more attention to everything that happened before.

Depicting characters with perfect moral compasses would be unrealistic and unrelatable; we all have our flaws and make mistakes.

When it comes to lessons and consequences, the story isn't over yet. We have yet to see how Clara's adulterous actions will shape her future and whether the consequences will lead her to accept responsibility for her actions.

Moreover, netorare stories are a niche genre that doesn't appeal to everyone, but they thrive on evoking strong emotions. The purpose is to challenge the players and provoke "healthy" discussion rather than make an echo chamber of ntr haters.

But when all is said and done, the dev's choices may not align with the preferences of every person, but they create interesting drama and thought-provoking scenarios than the usual boring cliche where the woman is forced into cheating compared to doing so out of her own will because of "unique" circumstances rather than just simple cheating. "Being forced into cheating" plots are so predictable and overdone that even a pig can guess how it will end. You pick any ntr story out of 100 and 99 times you will get the same thing.

But people are free to dislike what they don't like but what baffles me is why they stick around instead of moving on lol

Reactions: xert13 and UpravDom
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes