Ren'Py - Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.21.5] [ArcGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NothingToSayX1

Quick updates, great renders, great story, a variety of girls and systems ( i like pixie's personality and everything about her), ayaya developer and also this is my first review for a game. you deserve it
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Iccytheone

I remember playing this a while back on another website. Felt light hearted but with little choices and you just kind of go with the flow. The game was fine for what it was, cartoony vibes and fantasy setting and I think you grew in power by going to your granpa house to train. But it was more like cutscenes with women rather than leveling the actual character.

Can't remember having a bad time with it and thought it good. try it out.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Dudlbert

Review 0.9 but actually i dont know how far im in the game.

This game is the god of slow paced/ slow burn. I played ~ 2 hours and the best i got so far is a handjob.

The graphics are kinda weird. Nearly all the time they are blurry or have weird colors like there is some kind of summer haze filter over it. Also it feels like the overall graphics are outdated.

Choices-wise there arent many that far and till now it doesnt seem like they changes anything at all.

I will play it at least till there is some sex but for me, its a huge letdown.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

alexinthedeep

is the best adult game. good characters and mechanics, histori is meh but the animations is a 10.
    Like a player dont want take choise to select the destiny of the main character, this is a tipycal vn and you want has H with almost girls that show in the game, what tipe of girl? well... tell me wath do you want, and surprise, yes is in the game. (exeption incest, one of the main girl is your aunt*).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LordMerek

One of the best visual novels I've played! I'm not sugarcoating it either, this is really a well-put-together game.

First off, I'd like to mention this game is somewhat of a sandbox, and while the grinding for magic points, money, and other stuff are present you can just cheat. It won't affect the story, and won't change the outcomes of events, just at the rate you do it.

Secondly, the characters. I'm in love with Pixie (a Pixie, whose name is also Pixie. Original, I know.), she's a lovely little Pixie and the story would absolutely fall apart without her. I wouldn't want to have anyone else by my side. There are other great characters of course, but she was there in the beginning, and she'll be there for the end times.

Third, the graphics. We're talking amazing levels here, all of the characters are beautiful and well designed. Something that is usually lacking in other games, but certainly not here!

Fourth, and most importantly, the story. What we have is a unique, and powerful story here. With many different abilities to influence characters (make them fall in love with you, or simply break them into mindless slaves which in my opinion is tasteless and boring. Love conquers all!).

I'm done writing this review. I love this game on so many levels, but I doubt my words will convince you. Play the game and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

KuroKumo

First of all, I came to this game not expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. The animations are a solid 4/5 even a 4.5/5 when my potato pc is not overheating. The story is quite mysterious and it feels like you are a detective having the leads. Now a detailed review. Keep in mind, I'm not finished with the game yet.
    Pros:
    1) The whole Fae vs Humans plot is intriguing to say the least. The variety with elementals and creatures is a big plus and kind of reminds me of a really strange DnD campaign I played a few years ago.
    2) The game is not as grindy as it seems. The grind is not exhausting or repetitive for the majority of it. You get like 2, 3 or 4 different scenes for increasing your stats or working, which I believe is the only grindy part.
    3) I have come to believe that choices DO matter in this one and I can appreciate the majority of the outcomes I've seen from the ones I made.
    4) The complexity of the story is good enough not to get lost in the details.
    5) You can decorate your room with a variety of posters and knicknacks. You can also choose your bed.
    6) Gramps is a beast.
    7) Emma is the defitinition of "Don't judge a book by it's cover."
    8) Pixie is not Paimon or Nami, which I appreciate.
    9) Chloe with the assassin inside of her seems like a reaaaaaally fun character.
    10) Lily is one of the best tomboys I've seen on games here.
    11) Jessica's facade in the beginning was really well done.
    12) The whole Organisation thing has me thinking that it could be used to great benefit for the MC in the future.
    13) The kunoichi are acceptable as characters.
    Cons:
    1) You can't take revenge on Morgana yet (as of act two)
    2) The spells seem limited as to how they work, but Endure and Shatter are the most useful in my opinion.
    3) I would appreciate not having the choice to accept Kana and Lily when they're "drunk".
    So, according to my calculations the game is about a 4.6~4.7/5. Great work ArcGames. You made me willing to donate a bit on patreon. Only two more have managed that.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Thedarklord314

Excellent game! I love Pixie's traits! Man, I really enjoy her personality and actions! Good Job Dev! I can't wait for the updates. Hope you add some gangbangs animated scenes for the other girls except pixie.. haha.. excellent game so far. Keep it up
  8. 4.00 star(s)

MadFoole

An interesting harem adventure with some creative game mechanics. Good quality renders in an anime style, and a series of mysteries to find the answers to. Looking forward to the next update, but in the meantime I still have some side things to finish, and the Awaken/Shatter choices are good for at least one replay to see how the characters are if I choose differently.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

netho

It's really good if you want a decent VN game with interesting story. Beside from the obvious Koikatsu engine, the character themselves are looking good. Their personality is a bit generic though, but in a good way. I like how the MC is actually quite dependable and using his brain, unlike other game who tend to create their MC as the "generic dense harem protag".

Some side note, as expected from a VN game... don't go looking for a "gameplay" if you're playing this. At most you can only "point and click" to grind for the money and stats. It's really stupid if you played this game hoping to see some "interactive action", this is still a visual novel at its core.

In the end, I really recommended this game and you should give it a try.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

howlwater

I love this game wholeheartedly. It's amazing to see it have constant updates which really motivates me to wait and play the next one. Normally, I wait for a couple of updates and play it in bulk, but this game is quite different. The characters are hella awesome (especially Kana and the blonde school duo) and the story is very intriguing. I've really been having fun with this game and I can't wait to see it through the end.

Kudos to Arc and their Patreon supporters for making this game possible! Maybe I'll have to support you too in the near future :>
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1906256

Always waiting for the next update. I really love how the devs are still working on it and continuing to create a better experience for the players.
    Been waiting for the preg system for quiet a while, can't wait till it's properly fleshed out with the rest of the characters
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Klausus

One dimensional game play. There are different places to go, but not much to do there, usually only at one location the story continues.
    Therefore, it's pretty much like a VirtualNovel without a VirtualNovel tag. The music and the graphics are nice though, that's why i gave it 2 stars instead of 1.

When you are into VNs, you should give it a try. When you want to play a real game, better avoid it.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

deeznuts420

First off, I usually don't play "Western" H-Games. Ironic to even call em that, since VNs were not "Western" orignally, but as time went on in the H-Game world, it seemed that most Japanese devs (if not all) shifted away from VN style games. At least when it comes to H-Content. To make it simple, I normally am interested in RPGM games, 2D Sidescrollers, SLG etc.

With that out of the way, the writing and wittiness of Corrupted Kingdoms is impeccable and unmatched, when comparing it to Asian games
    Tons of effort has been put into the script, the story, and character personalities. It's just extremely charming all around with different archetypes and an almost wacky but interesting plot. 10/10

However, when you put such an incredible amount of effort into the script, other aspects need to suffer and that is mainly the H-Scenes in my opinion. The entire game is basically pre-rendered (I am 99,9% certain Koikatu was used for this) and you are merely watching a movie file being played. This means you have very little freedom of choice once a scene has started and there's just little variation overall. Also, the rendering seems to have quite a lot of artifacts, at least at 1080P resolution.

This sounds like I am bashing the game, but like I said earlier, the writing, dialogue, story, and characters all make up for it. But If extensive H-Scenes are a dealbreaker for you, then you should probably skip this one.

The person (group?) who is behind this project, really has some talent for witty and funny writing, so making this game a VN was probably the best idea. On the other hand, I am 100% sure that ArcGames (whoever you may be) could shoot for something bigger if they shifted away from the VN style, but that's just me.

Thanks for reading my twitch chat essay.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ranmaranmaranma

I first tried this game half a year ago and the amount of content and updates since then is astonishing. It deserves 5 stars just from the dev's consistency and reliability alone. Back then pregnancy was some kind of placeholder dream cutscene and now it looks like it's already a developed feature.

A+ dev.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

100th Review!

Will be honest, this game started pretty slow for me at first, but within 20 minutes, it pulled me into its world, characters, and story. It was surprisingly good and went beyond my initial expectations of it, and I can see why the previous 99 reviews were mostly very positive regarding this game.

I'm glad I got into this game late because it meant more content for me to enjoy. Can't wait for future releases, and I will be keeping my eye out for updates because it's just that good.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

One of my favorite games, even after the render changes, Corrupted Kingdom's is well made, funny at times, and also decently charming. At times i find myself thinking about the game when I'm playing other games, as i use this as a good benchmark for how good a game is or is not. The characters and their decisions make sense, and all in all it's just pretty darn good.

Easy 5, great game that's constantly updated, and i cannot wait to see it be completed eventually.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

briant

Some of the most creative and well thought out writing. Varied girls, good art style and animation. Overall a fun play through from an excellent developer who really is part of the community he's created. Can't suggest highly enough.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

Comppared to other games this game has most NOT annoying companion, pixie is really funny and cute, such as the game itself is overall good in almost every way
    Heroines does not look the same, the story is interesting and fun
  19. 5.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

This one takes a bit to get going. The first hour or so of the game is pretty boring and empty. I understand the purpose it serves narratively but i almost feel like the game would be better if there were a way to get all that plot info but skip most of the 1st chapter. I was going to knock a star off because of the beginning, but the rest of the game is excellent. Pretty well written and compelling story. Great and plentiful sex scenes. A lot of the Koikatsu games have pretty low res models but the girls in this game look great. Lots of stuff to do and game has a built in walkthrough. Definitely a must play, just bull your way through the first 1hr or so and you're golden
  20. 5.00 star(s)

jojojo01

First of all, my native language is not English, some mistakes were probably made.

The game is awesome, I couldn't play the new updates but here's what I know about it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.