• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py - Corrupted Paradise [v0.5] [SecretGame18]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Vincent Valentine

Well, it's a pleasant surprise! The sandbox is very well done! The promise is kept, you can go wherever you want whenever you want and there's no feeling of repetition. That's very rare! Moreover, it doesn't change the order of scenes, in the sense that the steps are well respected. The story and the plot are nothing to be ashamed of, simple and effective.

The aspect of changing characters, I think it can appeal to a lot of people, it's just me who doesn't like playing as a woman for immersion, but on the other hand, it really serves the story and it gives a brilliant gameplay because the girl unlocks passages that the guy can't and vice versa, there's a real thought about the game's structure. The strong point is the work on each image, you really feel like the author spent time on each image. The shots and the staging are not the most original, however, they are worked on, there is quality, beautiful lighting. The little touches of humor are also enjoyable, in short, it's almost flawless.

Way too short, the game ends quickly and updates are low in content but it's still better than others. I preferred this one to Lucie's, maybe the sandbox aspect attracts me much more because of the multitude of choices to make, less focused on just one girl, but still as refined and detailed. Bravo, really.