Ren'Py - Abandoned - Corrupted World [v0.2.0] [Keny]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TEFTEL

Pretty promising game with animations, nice dialogues and open world activities. Also like concept of the game!

Higly recommend if you admit small amount of grinding (really small!) to progress throught the game

9 of 10 nice renders to author. Man, you work getting better with every update, so gon't give up and relax ;)
    Looking forward for comming updates, so please don't abandon the project!

ver 0.0.8

P.S. Maybe author can create something like progress bar for the updates. It will stir up interest for your players and will help to keep in touch!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.0.8 version
    PRO:
    - good cg
    - animations presents
    - not bad ui (but have flaws)
    - hints presents ig, so no w/t needed
    NEUTRAL:
    - almost all variables/flags/labels have russian names, also in renpy.input allowed russian letters, so reading code ll be not easy
    CONS:
    - as i said- code writed by russian, but no russian lang in game (i like lang practice and translation comparsion)
    - there in ui nowhere presents any information about weekdays (for now only 1 solution- type in console "theweekday")
    - strange timesystem- in minutes, but time advice only for 240 or 480 mins... much better use classical time_of_day mechanics
    - game have tags "slave", but there no such content, "incest", also no related content and "vaginal" with only 1 scene(all other "adult" content is few hj,bj,groping, hugs)
    - some code r bad like:
    menu:
    mc blablabla
    jump label123
    return

not bad game but in current state too few content.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Scy7he

a good game overall however there are still some issues with the game that can be improved

Good
    - The girls are nice (renders could be less grainy but I guess more support for better pc is needed for it so understandable)
    - The story despite being generic (mc gets lust power and seduces everyone) still is unique enough to separate itself from other games

Things that can be improved
    - English (it in some instances is immersion breaking - so if you can get an actual translator for the game, do so)
    - Story events ending abruptly (eg. when we are in Bonnie's dad's mansion and bang her, there is no 'I'm going back to my room' or 'You should return to your room' or anything, it just jumps to you being woken up by her next morning....This broke the immersion of that scene and similar things happen in other scenes as well...so i think you should go back in script and add some scenes there for a better immersion)
    - Some scenes have unnecessary animations increasing the overall file size for no reason)
    - MC's penis (looks very weird, you should find another model for it imo)
    - First Cheri and Becca event is broken in sense that a variable is added before the event so when say we help Becca with her dress for the first time MC is like "It got dirty again?"
  4. 5.00 star(s)

forsaken3211

lovely story and lovely animations , the UI could be improved but i love it even like this , great game so far , thank you hopefully the updates won't take too long to be released will be waiting :D !
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Krztoff

Any game that forces sex scenes on the player is getting 1 star from me. Devs need to stop forcing characters on the player. Especially a "sandbox." It's not a sandbox if you have to follow a path you have no interest in order to progress the path you actually care about. Another game for my blacklist.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.0.8]
    Can't believe how much of a complete game content-wise it already feels like and it's still in development.

Great graphics, animations and story.
    The only unfinished aspects are the school and finite character interactions.

The other fun thing is how the costs are multiplied 10fold if not 100fold
    300 chocolate and lollypops.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jackmcbean

Lots of content for the early releases and beautiful models. I'm looking forward to what this develops into.

I enjoy sandbox style games and a hint system that doesn't give everything away. I would like to see more of the family in the game, hopefully a slower buildup with them.